Auto Finesse Reviews

of reviewers recommend Auto Finesse
Read Auto Finesse Reviews

About Auto Finesse:

Making 'em shine since 1999 - www.autofinesse.co.uk We are Auto Finesse, come take a look behind the scenes as we do our thing, making awesome detailing products, building crazy cars and traveling to some of the coolest car shows around the world. Auto Finesse started out as a humble car detailing company offering services to the London and home counties region in England, soon developing and growing in to what is today a world renowned name amongst car enthusiasts synonymous with quality products, coupled with unraveled levels of customer support and service. You can find out more about our rich history in the car care and detailing industry here: http://www.autofinesse.co.uk/making-them-shine-since-1999/

08446 93 13 93

Auto Finesse 5 star review on 28th November 2020
Névtelen
Robert Midgley
Raphaël ORTEGA
I'm very happy with the products I have at home worth £ 700, but the second time I received an incomplete shipment. The order goes to Switzerland and I have to pay double the duty.
Outstanding products with brilliant delivery, couldn't be happier.
Auto Finesse was brought to my attention through a couple of their accredited detailer's Instagram pages. I purchased a couple of their products from Halfords and I was blown away by their performance. That's when I checked out the official website and practically went on to buy enough to start a small business! Auto Finesse is one of only two brands whose products I trust using on my car. Five-star rating from me on the whole range. Fantastic.
Envoi et réception très rapides, emballage soigné.
Commandé un jeudi soir reçu les produits le lundi suivant.
Des produits au top à acheter les yeux fermés pour ceux qui bichonnent leur voiture.
Total vraiment nickel pour redonner un coup de propre à l'intérieur.
Ensuite le Spritz en entretien pour redonner aux plastiques un aspect neuf satiné du plus bel effet et enlever traces de doigts etc.
Amazing great quality products. Flawless results
Steadily built my Auto Finesse inventory and they are now my only car detailing go to! Constantly top products and top service.
Auto Finesse 5 star review on 27th November 2020
Well what can say if you on this website you know what your looking for 👍 quality cleaning products with proven results 👍 why bother shopping anywhere else
J’adore cette marque
Le packaging me fait retourner en enfance !!!
Auto Finesse 5 star review on 27th November 2020
When you find quality, reasonably priced products it’s always a win - match that with outstanding customer service and it’s a pleasure! Prompt dispatch, easy to use website and even a cheeky air freshener thrown in for good measure... and I need to call out Chanté who was fantastic, quick to respond and really helpful!

Thanks guys, much love ❤️
What a great Business! The website is well laid out with all the information you could want available, it is so easy to navigate and the purchase procedure is so simple and easy. The products are really great and the packaging really stands out on a shelf, really quick shipping. But what I think is a great part of the customer service is putting complimentary products in with your order, it really shows that auto finesse values their customers. Really great products and services at great prices!
Great Black Friday offer - 2 for price of 1 with free speedy delivery. Excellent service. Thank you.
Fantastic value with the black Friday deals. So good that you are sending items free of charge, when other companies are charging for postage. My go to detailing place.
Every single AF product I have bought & used have been spot on!
From the price to the quality, by far my favourite motor detailing brand. Keep up the good and hard work plenty more sales coming your way😉🤩
Great products !
Awesome products, highly recommended
Auto Finesse 5 star review on 27th November 2020
I’ve used Auto Finesse Products for the last couple of years on and off. However I have made a big leap and invested in nearly the complete range this year. The standard of my detailing have increased, as the products are designed to work together. The products do as designed and are easy to use. Technical advice is only a call, email or social media message away.
My favourite cleaning gear
Back in the 1980's Autoglym was the best product available for washing your own car, Auto Finesse has stolen their mantle by some considerable distance. Without a shadow of a doubt the most effective, usable and complete wash products available. From a quick rinse to a complete detailing use this stuff, it's immense.
Great prices and brilliant products, can’t fault any of the products.
Auto Finesse 5 star review on 27th November 2020
AF are the best detailing brand I’ve used, and I’ve used them all. They are innovative and easy to use but yet tiled very high quality results!
Auto Finesse is rated 4.91 based on 14,007 reviews