Auto Exhaust & Tyres Reviews

Read Auto Exhaust & Tyres Reviews

autoexhausttyres@btconnect.com

47 Chieftain Way,Lincoln,Lincolnshire,

Tell us how Auto Exhaust & Tyres made you happy
Courteous staff who are always happy to help and advise. Good knowledge of vehicles and I get the feeling they never set out to add work that isn't required. Really happy that I found these guys because it can be a little daunting as a female to go to a garage with car problems because you hear so many stories. My car was fixed and serviced and they went out of their way to get it done and back to me knowing how much I depend on it. The final bill was slightly less than I expected to which was nice. Thank you for a good experience, I'd definitely recommend you guys to friends and family.
Michelle.
Always good service from cheerful, knowledgeable staff. Have used these friendly folk for eight years and recommend them.
If the tyres I had fitted today are as good as the service I received, I will have no complaints! Lovely staff, knowledgeable and helpful.
Never mess around, never do unneeded work and always get booked in within the next few days, and they call before doing the work so no unexpected big bills.

An honest and fair garage.
I always bring my car here, as a single (skint) female the guys here are totally trustworthy and never do more work than needed. I recommend them 100%
The staff were absolutly lovely and within an hour the problem was located and fixed. I couldn't be happier with my experience there and I'll definitely be going back when my MOT is due.
Ordered on line. Arrived on time, fitted as soon as I arrived. Friendly service, have used this company before and will continue to use them.
Ordered and booked in on line. Service was great friendly helpful staff. Waited for my tyres to be changed will defiantly use this service again
Been here a few times now to have tyres fitted to a number of different cars via Blackcircles. Always very friendly and helpful staff, quick and efficient and I'd choose them every time for having work done in Lincoln. They have been good for years and continue to be my first choice. Thanks. Anthony
Booked in by Blacktyres to-day for 2 front tyres.
Excellent service fitted straight away. Would definitely recommend both companies.
J J Sunderland
Brilliant experience using this garage for the first time! They did everything to help and used their expertise to sort my car as the problem was different to what i thought! All the staff i spoke to were extremely friendly and ill definitely be using again! Would recommend to anyone :)
These guys are the best!

They look after us every time we have had an issue, always gave us advice when needed.

Straight to the point too.

Cannot thank them enough sometimes.

Great customer service!
Had my Fiat 500 services by Auto Exhausts and Tyres and was extremely happy with everything. The price was great and a lot less than main dealers.
Pete and his staff were very friendly and also gave me advice on what my car may need in the future so I will definitely be using you again.
Thank for all your help.

Lottie Attewell