Auto Exhaust & Tyres Reviews

Read Auto Exhaust & Tyres Reviews

autoexhausttyres@btconnect.com

47 Chieftain Way,Lincoln,Lincolnshire,

Tell us how Auto Exhaust & Tyres made you happy
I've been a regular customer since 1990. Pete and his team have given top class service. I wouldn't go anywhere else for tyres, brakes, exhausts or have a clutch fitted expertly by Steve. All at a great price.
Really easy to choose the tyre I wanted and book a fitting time online. Great service and was fitted and away in 20 minutes. Will definitely use them again.
Just had my MOT done, quick and excellent service. First time I've been, recommended by family, won't be the last time.
BMW M Sports front tyres and tracking. Booked online, turned up at Lincoln and greeted by member of staff. Extremely courteous and informative, very customer focused. Work completed when he said it would be, great experience, would recommend and use again.
Have used this company many times over the years. Have always found them very efficient and helpful. Now use the website to get the best price which is very useful. Would definitely recommend and will certainly use them again.
My 3rd time visiting and again excellent service and the team are so friendly. Sorted me out a new tyre so quickly! Thanks guys 100% recommend
Excellent service time and time again from Pete and the team. Would definitely recommend.
I am so happy with the service from you guys, from booking in the tyres online to bringing my car to you today, definitely will be back, many thanks
on a vist to lincon had to have two new tyres fitted to my motorhome there service was excellent as were the staff cheers guys
I have used this company for several years and can highly recommend them. Their prices are very competive and service excellent with friendly staff.
Fast, efficient & good humoured service at a fair price. Highly recommended.
Great service with really friendly, helpful staff. Organised everything through the website easily and my tyres were fitted quickly when I arrived despite them being busy. I will definitely be using Auto Exhausts & Tyres again!
Informative, helpful, approachable friendly
Had a mot locally which had just failed due to wrong fitting tyre went around the corner to these guys they had 1 in stock they put car on ramp within 10 mins I had paid and was away that's what I call service.
Had a full set of tyres supplied and fitted here, through Blackcircles. I had to rearrange the appointment time (my error) and it was no problem. My husband always recommends this place and it's also great to support a local business. Friendly, professional and quick (took less than an hour). I wouldn't consider going anywhere else in Lincoln. Thank you!
I’ve used these people for the past 20 years ! I’ve always had good service and very good prices !
They are the best !
Absolutely Brilliant service, as a retired mechanic I wanted to find somewhere that's good and trustworthy to repair my vehicles as I am now disabled and find it difficult to repair my vehicles and Auto Exhaust & Tyres fits the bill to a tee, very good and friendly staff that go one step beyond to help. Highly recommended.
Really friendly and helpful staff. Will definitely be using again and recommending to friends and family.
Excellent, friendly service and as cheap as anywhere else. Hence I never use anyone else in Lincoln.
They've replaced my tyres a few times and theyre always helpful and able to fit me in without having to wait. Id always go back for any problem with my car.
Auto Exhaust & Tyres is rated 5.00 based on 53 reviews