Auto Europe UK Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend Auto Europe UK

How would you rate Auto Europe UK?

3 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
Max

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Auto Europe UK in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
"Takes my money, but cancel my booking because of later car pick up (delayed because of delayed flight arrival). No car, no money return in result"
"This website took full pre-payment for the car rental. When we show up at the rental venue (in Palermo) we were not authorised to get the car because the card that I used to pay was not suitable to hold a security deposit in case of any damages (the card is a debit one apparently, whilst this car rental only takes deposits via credit card). Customer service at the rental was awful, one of the most unprofessional I have ever seen. From the website Auto Europe there was no help, as their customer support number was invalid. Result: they screwed up my holidays and took money for a service I have never been given."
James Hudson
Verified Reviewer
"I booked a car through autoeurope (Auto Europe voucher number UK3414138-1 EUROPCAR) to collect from Naples airport for our holiday. We paid upfront and flew from the UK to Naples but we were refused the car by europcar (which is where autoeurope were supposed to have arranged for us to collect) we left the airport with no car and had to pay over 200 euros to get a taxi to our hotel. We then phoned autoeurope from our hotel to try and resolve the situation and they offered no solutions, no help, refused a refund and the agent actually seemed to be gloating that they were going to keep our money. I have had exactly the same uncaring response via email from autoeurope since returning from holiday and still no solutions or refund has been offered. So basically they have got my money and gave me no car in return. I am now in the process of trying to get my money back via my credit card. Thank god I paid by credit card and have protection that way. Do not use this company under any circumstances ever."
Auto Europe UK is rated 1.00 based on 3 reviews