Audio Volt Reviews

Audio Volt 5 star review on 15th May 2021
Gary Woodward
Audio Volt 5 star review on 4th December 2020
De Silva
Good service and excellent equipment, easy to install and great sound quality.
Very positive and supportive experience from Tom. Very helpful in understanding my needs and providing advice.
Excellent product! Excellent customer service! Quick delivery! Thank you
I contacted Tom in sales for information and prices. The advice we received was first class,the delivery time was excellent,and foremost the equipment was perfect for the job.
Really happy with the quality of equipment supplied excellent service
Great Service - Thankyou
I placed a order over the weekend the guys phoned me up on Monday in regards to my order to confirm the selected delivery day great customer service 5* item arrived on time and when stated cheaper than other places too lithe garden rock speakers (pair) 👍 Thanks a lot guys highly recommend keep up the great work
Fantastic service, very knowledgeable staff, would thoroughly recommend.
Great guys. Really helpful and talked me though exactly what I needed, Fast delivery too. Fully recommend these guys
I phoned for general advice on a product that I didn't even buy from them originally. The chap on the phone was happy to help anyway and went above and beyond to help me regardless so I bought the replacement unit through them. Thanks for your help AudioVolt!
Excellent and speedy service. Highly recommended.
Very helpful on web chatting and fast delivery.
Very helpful and polite.
Excellent advice on equipment required for our bar and very fast delivery when purchased
We recently experienced an issue with our restaurant music amplifier. Tom from Audio Volt provided a very timely response for this issue, initially looking to ensure that the amplifier had been correctly installed. When this proved to be the case, our existing amplifier was swiftly swapped out under warranty. Would highly recommend Audio Volt as a great business to deal with.
Have been dealing with Audio Volt for ceiling. Wireless speaker in each room and for fire safety hoods for building regs.. Audio Volt where extremely helpful throughout clearly explained what the options were ans what I needed and recommended items for me to choose from. I shopped from them again more recently as needed firehoods for the speakers I was recommended ones that were good for sound absorption and also for fire safety too. Thank you Audio Volt for making shopping with you so easy Fast delivery too
Fantastic service from start finish. Would absolutely recommend it.
Every part of the ordering process was seamless. It started with the simple clear website, then onto the contact page. Tom from AudioVolt couldn't be more helpful, he has a wealth of knowledge and is very patient with questions. Once ordered, communication was fantastic from the company and the goods were dispatched very quickly and securely. Following that more advice followed. I thoroughly recommend this company and will be using them again for my next AV job I get.
Recently bought speakers, Bluetooth module and acoustic hoods. Excellent website, competitive prices, easy ordering and quick delivery. Just had it all installed this week and am really pleased. Would definitely recommend.
Audio Volt 5 star review on 19th January 2022 Audio Volt 5 star review on 19th January 2022
Great customer service highly recommend
Audio Volt is rated 4.83 based on 347 reviews