AudioVolt Reviews

of reviewers recommend AudioVolt
Read AudioVolt Reviews
Brilliant personalised service and very good at keeping me informed.
A superb service from Kieran, happy to answer my queries regarding amp and speaker combo for outside and inside systems, the purchased product is outstanding, after sales service with queries also top notch, would 100% recommend both on service and price
Great company, ordered the wrong speaker and when I phoned them up they were just as eager to sort out my mistake as I was. Had the right speaker in my hand within 2 hours
Brilliant from start to finish, Tom was very helpful and prompt with replying to emails, system isn’t wired in yet, But I am confident if any issues I can get in contact.
Great service. Was a mixup with the amplifiers, but the team got the correct one sent out and other one returned within one day of my complaint
Equipment arrived on time but only to find out that amp has been replaced with another model. Also the remote has a big crack across front and back. Complaint launched same day with pictures and was promised a replacement will be posted same day. Call after another week and yet again was promised that replacement will be sent today but nothing so far. Poor after sales hence two stars.
Fantastic company to deal with. Recently made a couple of purchases. The service, advice and quality I would highly recommend. I will definitely use Audio Volt on future purchases.
Very helpful customer service ,please with purchase thank you.
Tom was extremely helpful in helping me choose the system that was correct for what I needed. His advice was invaluable and I have got a great system that I can't wait to install.
Ordered my new AV Receiver and it arrived the next day even though I didn't pay extra for guaranteed next day. Brilliant service, highly recommended.
great service not set up system yet but looks the part
Very good would use again
Ordered items (bluetooth speaker for bathroom ceiling and accompanying fire hood) Monday evening, arrived first thing on Wednesday. Good efficient service and really happy with the product. Project install went really well. Didn't have to contact anyone for assistance but they certainly look like they know their field! Delighted to recommend.
AudioVolt 5 star review on 15th May 2021
Great service placed order on Monday morning received order late afternoon next day how good is that. Prior to purchase asked for some advice couldn’t ask for better superb service
Good service, kwick delivery, good value.
Fast service and brilliant product! Many thanks!
Not installed our purchase yet, however the service we’ve received so far from the team at AudioVolt so far has been fantastic! Highly recommended and will pass on my praise to anyone that will listen! Both Dave and David were exceptionally helpful. Looking forward to dealing with again.
Tom did his best to get it me next day… great service!
Very helpful staff before and after purchase
Very good price and excellent communication annd delivery.
AudioVolt is rated 4.80 based on 265 reviews