Audio Emotion Ltd Reviews

Audio Emotion Ltd 5 star review on 20th September 2017
Robert H
Audio Emotion Ltd 5 star review on 19th September 2017
Phill R
Ordered a Project RS 2 T CD transport with an excellent Black Friday Deal, saving £400. Easy e mail communication & payment. Delivered two days later. First rate service & value.
Excellent service in every aspect. The ordered items were packaged with meticulous care and promptly delivered. Thank you very much!
Great company to do business with. Gary and Marion have been fantastic throughout. Over the last few weeks I have purchased two items and the level of support and politeness has been absolutely first class. If only all business were this helpful and knowledgeable....
Based on my experience, Audio Emotion is highly recommended. My original enquiry with them was for a pre-owned Aqua Acoustics DAC which unfortunately had been sold. I was offered a good deal on a new Aqua La Voce S3 DAC which would have to be ordered from the manufacturer in Italy, and would be subject to a 2-3 week delivery period. Marion at Audio Emotion was very prompt in replying to my emails enquiring as to progress on my order. Upon receipt of the unit by Audio Emotion they promptly dispatched it to me by next day delivery. I have had the DAC for about a week, and, even though the manufacturer recommends a 200 hour burn in, it sounded excellent straight out of the box.
Hi spoke with Gordon that was very professional and assist me to fit the right product to me. Wonderful experience and service. Very recommend
My experience was without any problems, communication was excellent and friendly. The item I bought was extremely well packaged and works perfectly, delivery was as promised the next day, recommended dealers.
Speedy delivery and the whole process is very easy and informed. The Degritter cleans my records very well and I am hearing what weren't there before!
Audio Emotion Ltd 5 star review on 25th November 2020
This was my second purchase from Audio Emotion. Gary could not have been more helpful in updating the software in the Onkyo TX-NR905 Av Amplifier. I don't doubt that at some time in the future I will return. Exceptional customer service. Thank you.
Ordered a pair of Tannoy Arden Legend speakers on Saturday and they arrived Wednesday. Great service and Wow... what a great pair of speakers!
Great service and great product. Ordered from Australia and Audio Emotion kept me updated on when the stock would arrive and be ready to ship to Australia. When notified that stock had shipped from Audio Emotion, it arrived within a week all the way to Australia from the UK. Loving my Denon AVR thanks guys.
Excellent product, very competitively priced and delivered quickly. Easy online shopping experience with products and product information easy to find and clear.
Excellent service from the Audio Emotion team. Prompt, helpful, a pleasure to work with - highly recommended!
Friendly and helpful staff. I have bought an Auralic streamer from them and they have been very helpful, responsive and last but not least organised smooth and prompt delivery. Most highly recommended .
I had had problems with my old system and Audio Emotion were the only place that gave me advice that helped but unfortunately didn't completely resolve my problem so I decided to pay them a visit unannounced.The service i got from Steven was outstanding, I was asked my budget and proceeded to listen to a set up that with little changes turned out to be the system I bought and just over half of my budget.The time taken with me was what I would expect and more.Even though my choice of sounds isn't to everyone's taste I left feeling that I had been treated professionally and wasn't forced / persuaded to buy something overpriced that I didn't need, or just for a bigger sale. Completely satisfied with what I got and would recommend giving Audio Emotion a visit.
Excelent speedy delivery!!
excellent service as well as delivery
Excellent service as ever and competitive prices. Highly recommended.
I purchased a pair of pre-owned loudspeakers from Audio Emotion in October 2020. AE were very responsive on the telephone but a bit tardy about replying to emails and sending parcel tracking details (again, expect via email). They had a problem with a delivery partner not collecting when expected, but their backup courier collected the next day and got the speakers to me the next weekday (a Monday); and, once they arrived, well packed and complete, the speakers were great! Very pleased with my purchase in the end :-). I'd be happy to buy from again (new or pre-owned), especially if they can get their act together regarding sending out tracking details!
Great Service Thanks
Excellents emballage et délai ; ces câbles secteur améliorent l'écoute (et c'est net...)
Audio Emotion Ltd is rated 4.94 based on 443 reviews