Audio Emotion Ltd Reviews

Audio Emotion Ltd 5 star review on 20th September 2017
Robert H
Audio Emotion Ltd 5 star review on 19th September 2017
Phill R
Hi there, I recently purchased a pair of KEF LS50’s from Audio motion, and I couldn’t be happier! The customer service was outstanding and the condition of the product was exactly as advertised. I would highly recommend that anyone who is looking to purchase hifi gear should consider audio motion, 5 stars all round! Kind regards Alex
I recently purchased a pair of Graham LS3/5 speakers (and jolly lovely they are too) from Audio Emotion. The customer service from beginning to end was excellent from all 3 of Gordon, Marion and Gary. Prompt and helpful responses to all of my queries and a speedy dispatch of the speakers. Under current conditions it must be difficult with different people working in different locations but you'd never have known the difference. I'd be very happy to go to Audio Emotion again in the future.
Audio Emotion is a hidden gem of a place. The audio gear that they have in the shop is outstanding and they are always happy to let you listen to any kit that has been set up. Customer service is 100% at all times and they cannot do enough to help choose equipment that is within your budget. The staff that work at Audio Emotion are totally dedicated and know their products inside and out. I have nothing but praise for the shop and staff who run the place. My all time favourite Hi-Fi one stop shop.
I can’t rate Audioemotion highly enough for the assistance they offered in fixing a problem I had. I have bought new and used equipment from them and have always been very happy with my purchases.
I have been a client for many years and have always received good advice and excellent friendly service from Gary & Marion. Highly recommended.
Very happy with them I do find what I was looking Dali ikon brilliant speakers which will complement the 7.1 setup
Audio Emotion Ltd 5 star review on 27th March 2021
Knowledgeable service
I am awarding 5 stars for a combination of reasons. Firstly, the product knowledge, enthusiasm and kindness of Gary. Secondly, the support Graham offered over the phone. Thirdly, the dedication of Marion, her empathy and communication skills. In addition, my purchase was exactly as described, well packed and a really lovely Turntable. It is important to remember that in these difficult times, any business is having to operate with a service that is far from ideal. In my case it was compounded because the shop is located many miles away from me. I feel Gary and Gordon were exceptional in these circumstances. In the end due to my location and my lack of expertise I inlisted the help of a friend to set up the Turntable. Normally, if I lived nearer the shop, it would have been easy for Gordon to help me more effectively. I guess this is the nature of all distance purchases where the buyer feels the need for direct, practical support. I would have no hesitation in recommending this friendly and passionate hifi supplier. Excellent service from all which is a testament to their determination to meet the needs of customers in a time of great disruption. Thank you Marion, Gary and Gordon. I wish you could hear how great the Wilson Benesch with 2.0 arm combined with a Keces Ephono sounds. Great advice, Gary! Best wishes to you all.
Audio Emotion Ltd 5 star review on 22nd March 2021
Even during covid, Gary went out of his way to provide best solution at the best price. Couldn’t ask for more, a real pleasure.
This is the nicest most friendly helpful audio shops in the UK. Even in Brexit times they managed to help me with delivering top gear to the Netherlands. I love ‘m.
Absolutely fantastic. Cant praise AE highly enough. Super knowledge & advise. I really enjoying brousing there pre owned ex demo page. Whenever I've odreded anything even though its usually around lunchtime it still arived next day. & thats Scotland to Cornwall. My only regret is that I dont live any close so that I could visit the store. Highly recommended.
Great service once again. Thank you.
I have bought hi-fi equipment from Audio Emotions for a few years now. Lately it was Audioquest power cables and a Puritan mains purifier. I should have bought them years ago, when Gary advised me then to do so. What a difference it made. It,s like a new hi-fi. Thanks for the advise and the catch up to all at Audio Emotions.
Purchased a Degritter RCM. Brilliant piece of kit. Item delivered on time and well packaged.
Very good communication, nice messages and a good commercial attitude. One regret: I had the surprise to pay significant customs duties to France, the manager of the sign was kind enough to pay half of it, it's a welcome gesture, thank you. Too bad the United Kingdom left the EU, I would have done other purchases at Audio-Emotion!
Very good communication and guidance, swift delivery included :).
Fantastic service and helpful advice. Gordon was brilliant and I would recommend Audio Emotion to anyone!!! The cartridge that I bought (Ortofon Cadenza Bronze) is the BEST cartridge that I have owned. You might be able to tell that I am rather pleased!!
problem free transaction of a great product.Thanks
Can't praise Gary at Audio Emotion enough! His product knowledge is second to none and the quality of service he gives you is five star 🌟 JW.
Ordered a REL T5/i 3 week-end ago... very, very good price, less than now during the black friday everywhere in Europe! Thanks very much to Gordon and the team, delivery in 4 days to South of France; paypal costs + 30€ Alex K
Audio Emotion Ltd is rated 4.94 based on 443 reviews