Attitude Clothing Reviews

of reviewers recommend Attitude Clothing
Read Attitude Clothing Reviews

admin@attitudeclothing.co.uk

Attitude Clothing Co. PO Box 328

ordered two lunar tides hair dyes, they arrived in 4 days with standard delivery, and there were no issues with the service. i'll definitely be ordering from here again :)
Really quick delivery and great quality item. Will definitely order from here again.
Delivered on time and exactly what i needed
Awesome looks great prices Nobody else has it!!!
It arrived so quickly and the demonia boots are amazing. i'm in love with them and I would buy from here again soon!
Attitude Clothing 5 star review on 12th March 2021 Attitude Clothing 5 star review on 12th March 2021
My one item had arrived broken and they sent me out a new one straight away, amazing customer service. Thanks so much
Customer Service was actually very good - despite being via email only and not contactable by phone, several failed attempts made. Was notified of garments out of stock and offered options. Refund requested and payment was made promptly and without fuss.
Hello tres déçus nous n avons toujours pas reçu notre commande du 3 février
Dye smelt nice and coloured really well!
Love this site. Excellent choice of all products. Great delivery and communication.
Prompt delivery. Good quality clothing Will buy more items in the future.
Love it!! My hair looks amazing!! Already got another pot being delivered
You never contacted me or dealt with my issue I will be contacting my bank.
I have never had any troubles ordering from Attitude Clothing.
Great products and prices, easy to use site and excellent fast delivery will definitely use again
*Update. Post this review I have subsequently been contacted and the matter is now resolved in a very timely manner. Absolutely shocking company and customer service. Avoid at all costs! I haven’t had a response to my email in over 2 weeks! I would give 0 stars if it was an option. £100 wasted and it would appear no hope of ever getting it back
I can't understand why some size 22 plus size fits and some don't? And I never get a returns label? I want to order some boots but I darent because I won't be able to send them back without a return label .
Thank you for your review. Sizing can vary from brand to brand. We will be in touch direct to help you with the return.
love my new hair x all thanks to you x
Thank you for the 5 star review, we are very pleased you love the hair dye you bought.
I was extremely pleased with my product (however this is my first time buying from here) the clothing item was very comfortable and fitted both my athsetic and my body.🖤
Great to hear you enjoyed your shopping experience as a first time buyer from our site. Thank you for taking the time to send in the review.
Item ordered was not in stock, received refund before we were told item was unavailable
Unfortunately the item was not available due to a stock error. As the item ordered was in the sale and discontinued we made the decision to process an immediate refund.
Attitude Clothing is rated 4.64 based on 3,333 reviews