Attitude Clothing Reviews

of reviewers recommend Attitude Clothing
Read Attitude Clothing Reviews

admin@attitudeclothing.co.uk

Attitude Clothing Co. PO Box 328

Unique and cool clothes, accessories and homeware all in one place.
Have used Attitude many times in the past, but this will be the last. Very unhappy with customer service - very slow to refund and had to pay for delivery and return, even though returns are advertised as free.
Bought t-shirt, got t-shirts. What more do you require of a t-shirt seller? Quality was good, as was fit.
Great belt with speedy delivery
Didnt recieve it yet
The delivery was reasonably fast and the order was well packaged. I was extremely pleased with my experience and the order itself. I will definitely consider purchasing something again :)
It’s just unfortunate it fades so quickly but it’s such a lovely green!
Excellent quality
I was very pleased with this purchase. It was better than expected and the correct size.
I loved my hat tights and demonias :D They look real cute together or separate on different outfits, only nitpick I have is sadly the tights already have a ladder in them, that may be a mis step on my part.
i had to change my order as i had changed my mind and the people over at Attitude did an amazing job at changing my order and still shipping it on the original shipping date.
This is the second time I've ordered from Attitude, and they have impressed me again. Good, fast service. I feel more comfortable ordering from them knowing that I am able to return clothes that don't fit (although this hasn't been an issue - their sizing guide is accurate). I would recommend them, definitely.
Would definitely order from again! Shipped next day - ordered on March 7th, arrived on the 10th to London. Everything I ordered was in great condition, just as seen, and there was loads of communication about when my order would arrive. I wish Attitude would incorporate buyer reviews, as this can be really helpful feedback for other buyers re advice on sizing, fit, and just visualising a product. Nonetheless, am really happy with my order!! :-) Thank you! ♥
no problems with attitude clothing really but the demonia brand are sized too small, i’ve had two different styles of demonias both size 7 witch i am for any shoe usually but both have been really small lengthwise, so a bit of a hassle having to send two pairs back for a size 8 instead, but overall quick exchange and quick delivery with no problems
Shoes of dreams. I love them. Demonia are comfy and awesome
Always an easy ordering process, decent prices, good quality items, quick delivery, and a hassle free return option. I am now a regular, and happy customer.
Fantastic item, great delivery time and friendly communication. Thank you for brilliant buying experience.
came on time packaging was great everything arrived as it should have will be buying again
Quick delivery in a good state
Fantastic items. Really speedy delivery and great prices. Very happy.
Attitude Clothing is rated 4.64 based on 3,333 reviews