Attic Clothing Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Attic Clothing

sales@atticclothing.com

The Academy, Belmont St

How would you rate Attic Clothing ?

"Polite staff members that are happy to help. Great selection of clothes."
"good customer service, good selection of clothing items and fast delivery!"
"Exceptional customer service!!.Thanks to all concerned.."
"Bought a pair of Edwin jeans from Attic recently: great price, excellent customer service and very fast delivery. Highly recommended and will definitely use again."
"Fast delivery service and fantastic prices! Will definitely be ordering again."
"Fantastic customer service! Received my order within 24 hours, Adam has been very helpful and professional with returns/exchanges. Highly recommend!"
"Excellent, just what I was looking for. Ordered my jacket late on a Saturday bank holiday weekend and it arrived the following Wednesday by courier. Shop with confidence, I've popped your website in my bookmarks and will visit again. 5 stars!"
Attic Clothing is rated 5.00 based on 7 reviews