Atterley Reviews

2 - 3 Hours
Read Atterley Reviews

support@atterley.com

Atterley.com Retail,16 Charlotte Square

Tell us how Atterley made you happy
(only JPEG and PNG files) (Optional)
Easy & efficient with good prices, too! The perfect deal.
Thank you for bringing these fab boutiques together for shopping convenience!
Easy site to navigate. There was some delay in my order being shipped. However James Eccleshall in customer service was very helpful and efficient in sorting it out for me. He went above and beyond and kept me updated. I will be shopping here again as it’s a great site but most of all because of the customer service I received.
Thank you Joanne for taking the time to provide us with feedback on your experience. I'm sorry that there was a delay with the order but delighted that we took care of you whilst the order was waiting to be shipped! We look forward to seeing you back at Atterley soon
Really quick delivery and easy ordering/returns.
A great mix of brands that you may not find on the high street easily.
Fast and easy
As a first time customer I found your service & communication to be good
Excellent delivery service
Very good experience shopping at Atterley unfortunately the trousers I bought had a fault where one of the pockets had been sewn into seam of the trouser leg!
I ordered two items. But there was only one that arrived. That amount of money was refunded. I was pleased that I got a 10% discount coupon code in return.
Great choice of clothes. Quick delivery and easy to return.
Quick and efficient service. Thank you
Happy with purchase
I would put very good but my parcel has still not arrived - possibly just the xmas rush. Otherwise all good.
Your company is really good .The shipping was fast . The only problem is the courrier. I have received an email during 3 days saying that my parcel was coming on that day and I had to call them. the first day the excuse was that they received an email from you saying that you were paying for the duty fees!!!!!!!!!!!!! so they had to restart the shipping info. the second day was that the driver did not have the time to come to my house. I received the package only on the fifth day. Since I had to wait to sign, I couldn't go out for my errands. Is there a way to send the parcel by regular mail even if it takes more time? I didnt expect to have to pay $71 extra and even then the courrier said you paid this. Sadly this product becomes too expensive and not worth me buying any more of your products.
Good morning Linda,

I hope you are well.
We are really sorry to hear about problems with delivery and taxes.
We contacted the DHL and refunded you the amount you had to pay.

Please, feel free to contact us if any problem occurs.
We will be always happy to assist you.

Thank you for shopping with Atterley and supporting independent boutiques.

Kind regards,
Maarika
CS was great, she helped me with an issue, applied the discount and even gave me free shipping without even noticing. they went above & beyond and the replies were very quick.
Nice selection of unusual brands but delivery not as quick as if you go to the boutique direct, as I found out when I wanted next day delivery.
Dear Customer,

I hope you are doing well.
Thank you very much for your review.

We are happy to hear that you loved our great variety of brands and deeply apologise for the delivery being not as quick as expected.

We will certainly improve this area of our service.
Please feel free to contact us, if any enquiries.
We would be more than happy to help you.

Kind regards,
Atterley Customer care
I love promptness of the company’s response team to any correspondence via email. I’m very impressed with that. I only wish that telephone was an option too.
Great choice of on trend boutique clothing. Delivery was quick. Website is good but found it a little slow on the iPhone at times.
Dear Customer,

I hope you are doing well.

Thank you very much for your review! We really appreciate that.
It is great to hear that you had a great experience when shopping with Atterley.
We always aim to give our customers the best service and we will certainly improve in the aspect mentioned.

Atterley is looking forward to seeing you again soon.

Best wishes,
Atterley Customer Care
There was a hiccup with my order - an item I had been charged for was out of stock and 1 week after ordering and having not received a shipping notification I reached out via email. I will say that the communication could have been better in the first instance, they were a little slow at coming back to me initially. When we did start having an exchange regarding the issue, they clearly went out of their way to rectify the situation and sourced the item from another boutique. I was really pleased because with the delay it would have been tricky to find and get something else delivered for the day I needed it. Pleased now that the dress is on its way so thank you Atterley for working hard to make that happen :)
Dear Kara,

Thank you very much for your review.
We really appreciate the comments that you made and will do our best to improve. We sincerely care for our customers and try to resolve any issue they have.

We hope you will enjoy your purchase and shop with Atterley again.
Feel free to contact us and we will be happy to assist you.

Thank you again for your review.
And once again , please accept our apologies for any inconvenience this all has caused.

Best wishes,