Atterley Reviews

of reviewers recommend Atterley
6 - 12 Hours
Read Atterley Reviews

About Atterley:

Atterley is an online fashion destination that celebrates and redefines the boutique experience with one seamlessly stylish online platform. Working in partnership with an inspiring global community of independent fashion retailers, we bring you bespoke access to a covetable mix of premium, emerging and undiscovered labels expertly curated by some of the world’s most talented fashion buyers..

Shop a mix of new and established brands from Aquazzura, Harris Wharf and J Brand to Ganni, Coliac and Baum Und Pferdgarten. Atterley makes boutique shopping around the world easy, from your device to your doorstep with worldwide express delivery as standard.

Atterley is where the best of local meets the breadth of global: From Brighton to Bologna, Florence to NYC, our ever-expanding network now encompasses both men’s and women’s fashion, shipping to more than 94 countries, in 57 languages and 11 currencies.

Tell us how Atterley made you happy
This was my first order with Atterley, I ordered a coat on Friday 15.30 Dutch time and I received it on the Monday after the weekend rond 15.00, Atterley and the shop Maze thank you for the quick delevery. greethings from Holland.
Good afternoon, Thank you for taking the time to leave such a lovely review! We are happy to hear you have enjoyed your Atterley shopping experience. We always aim to ensure our customers have the best experience possible. Feel free to contact us anytime. We look forward to seeing you again soon. Best wishes, Maarika Atterley Customer Care
My experience with Atterley so far has been seamless. The problem is with DHL. They said they'd deliver Friday so I stayed in all day. It didn't happen. Then Monday. Didn't happen. O Tuesday I got a notification saying it would be delivered but by that time I'd gone to another address so I had to wait a day until it could be delivered there. Which made me realise it probably never was going to be delivered on the Friday anyway....
Hello Suzanne, Thank you for taking the time out of your day to leave a review of your experience shopping at Atterley. We really do appreciate the feedback you have given. We have taken your comments regarding DHL on board and I have passed them on to the relevant department. We are always looking for ways to improve to ensure each customer has the best possible experience with us so your review is very useful :) We hope to see you again soon. Kindest regards, Chloe Atterley Customer Care
Lovely range and quality of products. Easy to use website. Only downside is that delivery is a little slow for such a high end company. For the amount you pay (on products and postage) I'd expect next day.
Hello Lisa, Thank you for your lovely review - we are super pleased you were happy with your order. These are the kind of reviews that make us smile! I take your feedback on board and I will say that we are looking to offer our customers the option of selecting next day delivery later this year. As stated on our website we offer express delivery on all orders Monday to Friday. Looking at your order I can see you placed this on Fri the 16th Feb and it was then with you by Mon 19th. By shopping with us you support our fabulous network of Boutique and Brand partners - we hope to see you again soon Lisa! Kind regards, Elizabeth, Atterley Customer Care
Atterley is rated 4.52 based on 562 reviews