Atterley Reviews

Based on 575 reviews
6 - 12 Hours
Read Atterley Reviews

About Atterley:

Atterley is an online fashion destination that celebrates and redefines the boutique experience with one seamlessly stylish online platform. Working in partnership with an inspiring global community of independent fashion retailers, we bring you bespoke access to a covetable mix of premium, emerging and undiscovered labels expertly curated by some of the world’s most talented fashion buyers..

Shop a mix of new and established brands from Aquazzura, Harris Wharf and J Brand to Ganni, Coliac and Baum Und Pferdgarten. Atterley makes boutique shopping around the world easy, from your device to your doorstep with worldwide express delivery as standard.

Atterley is where the best of local meets the breadth of global: From Brighton to Bologna, Florence to NYC, our ever-expanding network now encompasses both men’s and women’s fashion, shipping to more than 94 countries, in 57 languages and 11 currencies.

Tell us how Atterley made you happy
This company is untrustworthy. We purchased a dress from Atterley sent it back within the time frame, however it was a bank holiday Monday and this hasn’t been taken into account. The dress was not suitable and Atterley are saying the shop said it arrived too late. I sent it via Yodel on Monday and was told it would arrive the next day Tuesday, it has ‘allegedly’ arrived on the Thursday and it needed to be back by the Wednesday. I am appalled by the service.
Hi Beth, I am sorry that you have not been happy with your recent experience with us. I can see that the support team has been in touch with you over the course of the start of the week and I hope that the solution proposed to you by our customer service manager was suitable. I hope that you can appreciate that as a business we do have to protect our small business partners in terms of how we consider returns and do look to ensure that returns are notified to us no later than 14 days (not working days) after delivery has been made. I hope that after the exchange with our team you will consider purchasing from us again and the review posted on this site.
Great service
This is a scam site! I have purchased two pairs of sunglasses from a boutique but the package came with only one. I emailed customer support multiple times, and one agent responded and promised to follow up. However, support then went radio silent. I have emailed support multiple times as there is no phone number. If you want a responsible shopping experience, do not shop here!
So far, so good... I ordered over the weekend then read all the negative reviews. I started to panic so started researching Atterley. Its Monday evening and I was told by an Atterley Customer Support agent that my order would be processed today but I have had no shipping confirmation yet? I have also managed to establish the name of the Boutique that my order was placed with... they confirmed receipt of my order and despatch today but it's now 9:30pm and I've had NO despatch confirmation or tracking number? I was under the impression that orders are supposed to be despatched on the working day after ordering...? I ordered on Saturday 9th. I will update this review once Atterley get back to me...... TO BE CONTINUED.
SCAMMERS!!!! Do not order unless you do not care, if the clothes fit or not - you will NOT get a refund. Especially not, when you are from oversea!! They will f*** you right over and you have NO chance for justice! I reported to the international cyber crime departement AND to the police departement Edinburg because I have no other chance! They betrayed me saying, my return is too late, which is a straight up lie!!! NOT TRUSTWORTHY!!!
I placed my order about 2 weeks ago and it had never been shipped
I Placed a wrong order and on their website they say you need to cancel the order within the first hour from placing it, so I canceled directly and sent around 20 emails within hours and still no one has responded!! this is so pathetic and disrespectful for the customer! I have raised a complain many times to cancel this wrong order and so far nothing recieved from them!!
I am sorry that you have not been happy with the experience of purchasing from Atterley. I can see that we did indeed receive 4 emails from you soon after your order was placed. These were received at approximately 5am GMT and our team did respond to the requests early Friday morning whilst we addressed the request to stop your order. I hope that you will consider revising the feedback on this issue now that our team worked to resolve the issue for you and that you will be back to shop with us again soon!
Just returned a pair of trainers which were in the sale. They arrived with a battered looking box & as they were the last pair left looked like they’d been returned several times ! I only tried one of them on to discover they didn’t fit so returned the same day. I was shocked & amazed when I received an email from customer services yesterday stating they couldn’t refund me as the soles of the trainers were marked!!! I have NEVER in all my years of shopping online been accused of anything like this. I’m awaiting response from customer service as this has greatly upset me. This is my first & last purchase from Atterley !
Many thanks for taking the time to provide us with some feedback on your recent purchase with us. I know that the customer service team have been back in contact with you today to resolve the issue. I am sorry first of all that the trainers were received in a condition that was not up to the standard we expect and demand of our partners. I am also sorry that we jumped to the conclusion that the condition of the trainers and box was suggested to have been the result of your use rather than an initial supply issue. We have of course now discussed this further with the boutique and issued a full refund for you and hope that we did not cause too much frustration with our initial conclusion. I hope that despite this interaction you will give us a further chance to demonstrate how exceptional this was for us at some stage in the future.
I am having an appalling customer experience with Atterley. I purchased several items before Christmas. I wanted to return two coats. I arranged this via the website - DHL gave me a 3 hour window to collect the package from me. I waited in but they didn't come. An hour later they came but I was in the garden - they left a note saying they couldn't collect from my doorstep. Since then I have struggled (and failed) to rearrange the collection. The only way to contact Atterley Customer Service is via email - and they respond at a rate of one email a week - making it impossible to engage in any proper conversation about how to resolve this. At first they told me just to take the package in to a DHL drop off point. I did this - but was told that the labels for drop off are different to collection so they couldn't accept my package. Back home, back to emailing Atterley, and more time passes by. In short, I am getting nowhere, and now Atterley have emailed to say that I am out of the 14 day return window, sorry about that, good luck and goodbye! Customer Service?! I have been trying to return these coats for weeks, starting the process well within the return window. I should have known better than to trust a company which doesn't provide a phone number and refuses to speak to customers on the telephone, hiding behind an email address which is lucky to send one email a week. Appalling. In the meantime I have shopped online with Hush, Jigsaw, Selfridges - and returned unwanted items easily and without fuss. Atterley! Do better! Engage with your customer! Help me to return these coats!
Thanks for taking the time to leave feedback for us. I know that you have spoken with our Customer Care Manager, and we have been able to successfully get your case fully resolved and restored a level of faith in the business, and the quality of service we can provide. I’m really sorry that the courier wasn’t able to collect the package within the aimed for time slot. I know that when you spoke with us, you agreed that there had been a relative perfect storm off issues with the courier and timing over the public holidays at that time of year which meant that this case wasn’t sorted out as swiftly as we would have liked. I know you have shopped with us before and have been very happy with the results, so I’m sorry the entire process wasn’t as smooth as we would have hoped on this occasion. With regards to the communication timeframes which you referred to, I can see that there was one message you sent on a Monday which we replied to an the Wednesday, but every other message was replied to within one working day. That certainly should be the case at all times, and I’m sorry for the occasion that we were slower. January is an incredibly busy period for our team, but we hope to learn from this and ensure that all queries are resolved in as efficient a manner as possible moving forward. Again, I am really glad that we did resolve this case for you in the end, and can reassure you that the feedback is taken on board so we can look to improve as we move forward. I look forward to welcoming you back again to continue to support independent boutiques by shopping with Atterley.
I so wish they can trade with us again in South Africa. A very good service, clothes are authentic and gives discounts and sale.
First purchase ..Conceptually a good idea.. a shop window into other stores however here is where it falls apart and did for me. Delivery of 5 items was scheduled in 2 days. I was due to fly out for a vacation in 5 days which is why I wanted those items. However only 1 item arrived in 2 days and then and arrived 4 days later and finally I had to email customer services who confirmed that 1 item was out of stock and offered me an aternatve and promised it would arrive the next day - it didn’t ! So now all items will be returned when I get back from vacation .. If you can’t deliver on time and your stock is incorrect then you’ve failed before you even started!
Thank you for your feedback. I am very sorry to hear there was a delay with some items. We offer next day delivery from shipping date, and in all but 2 items (coming from the same boutique), we were able to meet that target. I see you ordered 5 items on Monday afternoon, a lot of our boutiques have their collection during the morning, so not all of them were able to ship it that same day given it was after 12. 1 of them was delivered next day and 2 others on Wednesday. As for the other 2, that were being shipped by the same boutique. They did have a stock issue with one of them and alerted us after the order was placed offering an alternative. We sent you an email that same day, but you advised you had not received it, apologies for that. We sent you the alternative and you were happy to go ahead with the order so the boutique requested a new collection and had the parcel ready. Unfortunately the courier failed to collect on Thursday. That has been escalated, but I am very sorry it will not arrive before your trip.
I have sent a couple of emails but have had no response. It was my first purchase and what a way to start bad experiences all around won’t be purchasing from them again and I will be reporting them to Facebook
Hi Leanne, I'm afraid we do not have any record of an order from you, using your name and email to search, or any contact from the email address you have used in this review. We believe that you may have mistaken us for another business so will report this to Reviews for moderation but please do reach out to us at support@atterley.com if we can help any further.
Excellent customer service, fast efficient service, always on hand to answer any questions. 5🌟 Will be purchasing plenty more in the very near future
So disappointed to read these reviews. I really wanted to order some items from one of my favourite designer team Storm and Marie. I’m not so sure now! This is not a review, it is a comment or opinion based on the reviews which I read earlier. I have not yet ordered from Atterley.
Many thanks for taking time to provide your input here. We have reached out to confirm if there has been any poor experience through Atterley or if this is just the observation of the results below. Worth noting also that Reviews.co.uk is not our standard platform for customer reviews and these can be found on Trustpilot. We do of course take all reviews seriously to investigate fully and contact customers to see if we can resolve any issues to ensure the experience of using Atterley is a positive one as much as we can!
I have contacted Atterley customer services several times over the last 10 days and I’ve still not received a response. I’m a first time buyer from this company and this has really put me off making my first purchase. They seem to respond quicker to responses on here than directly to the customer. Last few reviews very negative on here.
I ordered 3 of the same t-shirt, all money was taken, but have only received 1. I am in the process of trying to find out what's happened to the other 2 t-shirts and it is SO frustrating only being able to contact via email as there is no customer service phone number. The frustration continues ..... I will not be recommending Atterley to anyone.
I'm so sorry that there was an issue with your order Penny. I can see that you have been speaking to our online chat team just this morning who confirmed that the boutique had missed that the order was for three of the same shirt. I can see our team confirmed that we are speaking to the boutique now and will confirm an update for you later on today with the tracking details. So sorry again for the issues here, I hope our response and solution of the problem will give you cause to review the 1 star review on here!
Placed an order , the money was taken for my account but no confirmation email of my order was sent. There’s also no where on site to track my order. Disappointed
Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your review, I am sorry to hear that you have experienced issues since that order was placed. If you could please contact our support team at support@atterley.com with you name and email address then we should be able to locate the order for you and investigate why no email confirmation was received. If you could please reference this review on your email that will help us ensure that this has been resolved.
I think this company is bogus. Took money out of my account and then told me item unavailable. Now awaiting response. If this matter is not resolved I will be taking up the issue with the fraud team at my bank.
Many thanks for taking the time to reach out for us. I am sorry on this occasion that the item that you ordered with us was not available. We represent many boutiques that provide us with regular and frequent updates on stock that avoids this sort of issue aside on an exceptional basis. It is such a disappointing experience that we are doing all we can to reduce as much as possible. Although there is not a name against the review I will reach out to our support team to try and understand the issue and ensure we have this in hand and I am sure they will respond to you promptly. I hope you will trust us enough to try purchasing from us again in the future despite this experience.
Brought some trainers. Now dhl are demanding £53 pounds import tax. I fought this was a uk company
Mr Copper, many thanks for taking the time to provide a review on this issue that you faced. We have of course raised a query with DHL urgently on this as no customer should be contacted around additional costs further to placing an order with us. I know also that the customer service team reached out to you on this issues immediately and resolved this to your satisfaction. So sorry again that you were contacted in this way.
Ordered a pair of trainers for my partner for his birthday , atterley took the money but then decided to tell me it was out of stock , so frustrated !!! Take out of stock items off your website , waiting for a refund!
Many thanks for taking the time to reach out for us. I am sorry on this occasion that the item that you ordered with us was not available. We represent many boutiques and work to update stock as frequent as possible with them, but on very rare occasions we do let customers down here. I hope you will trust us enough to try purchasing from us again in the future despite this experience.
Atterley is rated 4.47 based on 575 reviews