Atterley Reviews

A
Happiness Grade
Read Atterley Reviews

About Atterley:

Atterley is an online fashion destination that celebrates and redefines the boutique experience with one seamlessly stylish online platform. Working in partnership with an inspiring global community of independent fashion retailers, we bring you bespoke access to a covetable mix of premium, emerging and undiscovered labels expertly curated by some of the world’s most talented fashion buyers..

Shop a mix of new and established brands from Aquazzura, Harris Wharf and J Brand to Ganni, Coliac and Baum Und Pferdgarten. Atterley makes boutique shopping around the world easy, from your device to your doorstep with worldwide express delivery as standard.

Atterley is where the best of local meets the breadth of global: From Brighton to Bologna, Florence to NYC, our ever-expanding network now encompasses both men’s and women’s fashion, shipping to more than 94 countries, in 57 languages and 11 currencies.

A

Refund - Easy

90.00%
Industry Average
Excellent delivery and returns. Refunded promptly as well. Great service
posted 9 months ago - Elen de Lacy
The boots that I ordered were fabulous - but unfortunately a poor fit for me. Returning them was easy and my refund has come through quickly.
posted 11 months ago - Anonymous
I ordered two items. But there was only one that arrived. That amount of money was refunded. I was pleased that I got a 10% discount coupon code in return.
posted 1 year ago - Anonymous
Excellent swift delivery’s and quick efficient returns and refund system
posted 1 year ago - Anonymous
Very easy to navigate the website and great visuals. My order arrived very promptly but I was surprised with the packaging which was extremely basic for such an expensive item of clothing. It was literally squeezed into a small plastic mail bag! Unfortunately I had to return it as the item was too big but I ordered a smaller size which once again came immediately. I have not yet heard about my original refund.
posted 1 year ago - Anonymous
At first I was disappointed because my order was over 10 days delayed but after I got in touch with you guys you refunded the shipping and also provided express free shipping. Even the mistake it was a good reaction. Thanks.
posted 1 year ago - AGGELIKI KARYDI
delivery was quick and clothes were packaged well. returns are easy and free. some returns labels are included but if not easy to request and print off. still awaiting for refunds so cannot comment on that yet.
posted 1 year ago - chryso diamandi
However, Atterley have already received my return and refunded me the cost of the jeans faster than any other retailer I've ever dealt with.
posted 1 year ago - Kayleigh Thomas
Delivery was very quick, unfortunately my feet are too wide and the beautiful espadrilles do not fit me! However, returns method is very simple and I hope to receive my refund soon
posted 1 year ago - Anonymous
Always good service both on delivery and refunds when you need to return items, excellent service.
posted 1 year ago - Gloria Moore