Atterley Reviews

A-
Happiness Grade
Read Atterley Reviews

About Atterley:

Atterley is an online fashion destination that celebrates and redefines the boutique experience with one seamlessly stylish online platform. Working in partnership with an inspiring global community of independent fashion retailers, we bring you bespoke access to a covetable mix of premium, emerging and undiscovered labels expertly curated by some of the world’s most talented fashion buyers..

Shop a mix of new and established brands from Aquazzura, Harris Wharf and J Brand to Ganni, Coliac and Baum Und Pferdgarten. Atterley makes boutique shopping around the world easy, from your device to your doorstep with worldwide express delivery as standard.

Atterley is where the best of local meets the breadth of global: From Brighton to Bologna, Florence to NYC, our ever-expanding network now encompasses both men’s and women’s fashion, shipping to more than 94 countries, in 57 languages and 11 currencies.

Atterley have a Customer Happiness Grade of A-. Customers love their prices, delivery, customer service and refunds and are happy with their returns process.

Price - Excellent

95.24%
Industry Average
Easy & efficient with good prices, too! The perfect deal.
- Maria Paola Brandolisio
Very competitive prices Great collection and super speedy delivery. Also, amazing packaging
- Megan Payne
I am very pleased with my purchase, quick delivery, good price, I highly recommend.

Delivery - Fast

95.65%
- Elen de Lacy
Really quick delivery and easy ordering/returns.
- Tricia Crook
Very pleased with scarf ordered. Had seen it in local boutique and was disappointed when found last one sold when came to purchase. Found same scarf on your website and pleased with speedy safe delivery. Am enjoying wearing my new scarf.
- Laura Brittain
B-
68.00%
- Elen de Lacy
Really quick delivery and easy ordering/returns.
- Tricia Crook
Love the diversity of the products and great speed of delivery - particularly happy that you now offer free returns!
- Miss K M Kotting

Refunds - Easy

90.00%
- Elen de Lacy
The boots that I ordered were fabulous - but unfortunately a poor fit for me. Returning them was easy and my refund has come through quickly.
- Anonymous
I ordered two items. But there was only one that arrived. That amount of money was refunded. I was pleased that I got a 10% discount coupon code in return.
96.62%
- Elen de Lacy
Easy site to navigate. There was some delay in my order being shipped. However James Eccleshall in customer service was very helpful and efficient in sorting it out for me. He went above and beyond and kept me updated. I will be shopping here again as it’s a great site but most of all because of the customer service I received.
- Joanne
The service provided by Atterley was good but the item looked as though it had been hanging around the shop awhile, so I returned it.
- Diane Goodgame