Atterley Reviews

92% of reviewers recommend Atterley

About Atterley: Atterley is an online fashion destination that celebrates and redefines the boutique experience with one seamlessly stylish online platform. Working in partnership with an inspiring global community of independent fashion retailers, we bring you bespoke access to a covetable mix of premium, emerging and undiscovered labels expertly curated by some of the world’s most talented fashion buyers..

Shop a mix of new and established brands from Aquazzura, Harris Wharf and J Brand to Ganni, Coliac and Baum Und Pferdgarten. Atterley makes boutique shopping around the world easy, from your device to your doorstep with worldwide express delivery as standard.

Atterley is where the best of local meets the breadth of global: From Brighton to Bologna, Florence to NYC, our ever-expanding network now encompasses both men’s and women’s fashion, shipping to more than 94 countries, in 57 languages and 11 currencies.

How would you rate Atterley ?

"Excellent"
Siti Farhana Selamat
Verified Buyer
"Fast response to help for any inquiry/problems.easy to communicate."
Steffi Klenz
Verified Buyer
"I had to email Atterley in that I did not receive one of my ordered garments. It was eventually sent to me after 2 weeks of having ordered it."
Karmen Kripsoo
Verified Buyer
"I ordered a dress and trainers. The dress was dispatched right away, but no info about the trainers, so I wrote them first time. Few days later they dispatched the trainers, but as they did not communicate, I ordered the trainers from another shop and wrote to them second time, that I do not want the trainers no more. As there was still no reply, a week after my first letter I wrote third time to ask my money back. And now nearly 2 weeks they still have not answered me! Absolutely outrageous customer service! Regret the ordering!"
Margot HUMMEL
Verified Buyer
"Robe commandée, reçue en 48h. Je recommande"
"Really happy with my order. Lovely shoes, fantastic price, quick delivery and good communication with Customer Services. Would use again an probably will very soon!"
"Good quality item. Fast delivery service."
Siza Majola
Verified Buyer
"I received my goods and it was all so quick!!! I’d recommend . The shoe quality is also top class wow!"
Good Morning Siza,

We are so glad to hear you are happy with the product and service provided. Your shoes are gorgeous! Always great to hear from a happy customer.

Thank you for shopping with Atterley, we hope to see you again soon!

Atterley Customer Care
"Item arrived quickly and exactly as described will buy again from this firm"
Hello,

We are so pleased to hear you love the products on offer as well as the services provided at Atterley. It is always great to hear from our Atterley customers. We truly appreciate the feedback.

Atterley Customer Care
"I was happy with my order. The only bad thing was that I was informed about the delay of the delivery and reasons of it only after I asked why it wasn’t shipped yet."
Good Morning,

Thank you for leaving a review!

It is great to hear you are pleased with your order.

We are always looking for ways to improve the customer experience so have taken your feedback on board to improve going forward.

Thank you so much for shopping at Atterley and supporting independent boutiques.

Lucy
Suzanne Donovan
Verified Buyer
"My experience with Atterley so far has been seamless. The problem is with DHL. They said they'd deliver Friday so I stayed in all day. It didn't happen. Then Monday. Didn't happen. O Tuesday I got a notification saying it would be delivered but by that time I'd gone to another address so I had to wait a day until it could be delivered there. Which made me realise it probably never was going to be delivered on the Friday anyway...."
Hello Suzanne,

Thank you for taking the time out of your day to leave a review of your experience shopping at Atterley. We really do appreciate the feedback you have given.

We have taken your comments regarding DHL on board and I have passed them on to the relevant department. We are always looking for ways to improve to ensure each customer has the best possible experience with us so your review is very useful :)

We hope to see you again soon.

Beverley Savage
Verified Buyer
"Ordered online, very easy to deal with"
Good Morning Beverley,

It is great to hear from you. Thank you for leaving a review, we really appreciate it!

I am so pleased you have had a lovely experience shopping with us.

Atterley Customer Care
"It's really quick to get my package. My product is very beautiful and good quality. The customer service is also great. Very happy for this online shopping"
Good Morning Yan,

Thank you for such a lovely review! It is always great to hear from our customers.

We work hard to bring the best products and service to our customers, we are so happy this has been reflected in your Atterley experience :). It is great to hear you are so pleased!

Thank you for shopping at Atterley. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Sharella DSouza
"Great service"
Good Morning Sharella,

Thank you for leaving a review of your Atterley experience! I am so pleased to hear you are thrilled with the service provided at Atterley. We really do aim to ensure each customer has the best shopping experience possible to it is fab to hear we are getting it right!

We hope to see you again soon :)

"Good quality,fast respon"
Hello Rey,

It is great to hear from you. Thank you for leaving a review of your Atterley experience!

We aim to ensure the best products as well as services are available at Atterley so it is great to hear you are happy with your order as well as our customer service.

Atterley Customer Care
"Great communication fast delivery and quality clothing,stylish and well made. Will certainl look at this websit again"
Thank you for leaving such a lovely review! It is great to hear you have enjoyed your Atterley shopping experience. We always aim to ensure our customers have the best experience possible :) Great to hear we are meeting our high standards!

We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Atterley Customer Care
"I am very happy with my order!"
Good Morning Afra,

Thank you for leaving this lovely review. We are so glad you are happy with your order. It is always great to hear from our customers.

Thank you for shopping with Atterley and supporting independent boutiques. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Elmira Wafer
Verified Buyer
"I RECEIVED SEVERAL COMPLIMENTS ON MY TED BAKER OUTFIT. I AM HAVING TROUBLE WITH RETURN PROCESS. CUSTOMER SERVICE HAS BEEN GREAT WITH HELPING ME MAKE THE RETURN."
Hello Elmira,

Thank you for leaving a review of your Atterley experience.

Your Ted Baker outfit really is lovely!

We aim to ensure the best products as well as services are available at Atterley so it is great to hear we are getting it right.

Atterley Customer Care
"Quick delivery, well packaged although it arrived in three separate orders, I'm guessing as it was different retailers."
Hello,

Thank you for taking time out of your day to leave a review - we greatly appreciate customer feedback.

Atterley is a marketplace for indpendent boutiques across the globe. I can see your order was fulfilled by multiple boutiques, this is why each item arrived separately. Each with the boutiques special packaging touches. We think its really lovely that each boutique add their own individual touch.

Ruth Milne
Verified Buyer
"amazing range and great service, love this site"
Good Morning Ruth,

It is so lovely to hear from you. Thank you for leaving such a fab review!

It is great to hear you have enjoyed your Atterley shopping experience. We always aim to ensure our customers have the best experience possible so it is great to hear we are meeting our high standards!

It has really put a smile on our faces to hear you love Atterley!

We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Atterley is rated 4.60 based on 154 reviews