Atterley Reviews

87% of reviewers recommend Atterley

About Atterley: Atterley is an online fashion destination that celebrates and redefines the boutique experience with one seamlessly stylish online platform. Working in partnership with an inspiring global community of independent fashion retailers, we bring you bespoke access to a covetable mix of premium, emerging and undiscovered labels expertly curated by some of the world’s most talented fashion buyers..

Shop a mix of new and established brands from Aquazzura, Harris Wharf and J Brand to Ganni, Coliac and Baum Und Pferdgarten. Atterley makes boutique shopping around the world easy, from your device to your doorstep with worldwide express delivery as standard.

Atterley is where the best of local meets the breadth of global: From Brighton to Bologna, Florence to NYC, our ever-expanding network now encompasses both men’s and women’s fashion, shipping to more than 94 countries, in 57 languages and 11 currencies.

How would you rate Atterley ?

Douglas Weiss
Verified Buyer
"My order was not processed properly, and then never shipped, nor have I received a refund yet. Worst shopping experience in quite some time. Will be filing formal complaints with proper authorities unless refund is made immediately."
"Good price and quality. The website has a loading problem, show "page not find" usually."
"Overpriced items of questionable quality.Doubtful, that will return."
Good Morning,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review.

I would be happy to look into your order if you feel that the item you have received is not of the quality you expected. We aim to ensure only the best products are provided at Atterley. Please contact customer support at support@atterley.com and a member of our customer service team would be happy to help.

Kind regards,
Atterley Customer Care
"Immediately sent to me! Excellent!!"
Good Morning,

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave such a positive review. It really puts a smile on our faces when customers get in touch about their Atterley experience!

Atterley Customer Care
"Lots of interesting things for all ocassions"
Hello,

We are thrilled to hear you love the products at Atterley! We strive to ensure our customers can find stylish items for all occasions.

Thank you so much for leaving a 5 star review. We really appreciate you taking the time to do so.

Jeanne Faget Stephens
Verified Buyer
"I love the products Atterley carries and I think the curation is wonderful! My only criticism would be of the shipping/tracking system in place. I placed my order on May 5th and received notice on May 14th that it had shipped but there was no tracking number. I had to email customer support to get the tracking info (which was sent to me the following day) and the delivery arrived on May 16th. A more efficient tracking system including notice of the shipment earlier would be an improvement. Thanks."
Good Morning Jeanne,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review on your Atterley experience. I am so pleased to hear you are happy with the products on site. We really appreciate your constructive criticism and will take your comments on board to improve the Atterley customer experience.

We look forward to seeing you again!

Courtney Walsh
Verified Buyer
"Fast shipping and easy to use with amazon checkout. Would definitely shop again."
Hi Courtney,

Thank you so much for leaving a review! It is always great to hear from our customers. We are so glad you found our checkout quick and easy to use.

We hope you love items purchased and look forward to seeing you again soon!

Mairi Mickel
Verified Buyer
"No where on the sale facing side of your website do you mention earrings are non returnable. Not during the ordering online process for any pair (5) that I ordered, or indeed in-the paperwork that arrived with the earrings themselves. The three pairs I would like to return didn’t even come out of the packaging as I knew they were wrong size/ shape. To be told for the first time that I can’t then return them when I get in touch to request a returns process is terrible customer service. Please rethink this."
Hello Mairi,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We have taken your comments on board and will use them moving forward to improve the customer experience.

We are very sorry that you are unsatisfied with your experience at Atterley. However, we are unable to accept the return of earrings due to hygiene reasons.

I will ensure a member of our customer support team get in touch with you on this issue.

"Good communication"
Hello Sue,

Thank you for leaving us a 5 star review.

I am so glad you are happy with the customer service provided at Atterley. Thank you for taking the time to comment on your experience.

We hope to see you again soon :)

N/a Alexandru
Verified Buyer
"I like the selection of clothes and the quick trans-Atlantic shipping."
Good Afternoon,

Thank you for leaving such a lovely review.

We strive to ensure the best products as well as services are available at Atterley so it is great to hear you are happy with the selection of items on site.

Thank you again for taking the time to leave a review.

Atterley Customer Care
"Very good service & communication"
Hello,

Thank you for leaving a 5 star review! It is alway great to get feedback from our customers.

I am so glad you are happy with the services provided at Atterley!

Atterley Customer Care
"Incredible site Ships ultra fast to USA"
Good Afternoon,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We are so pleased you are pleased with your experience at Atterley!

We hope to see you again soon.

Gloria Moore
Verified Buyer
"Always good service both on delivery and refunds when you need to return items, excellent service."
Hi Gloria,

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review on your Atterley experience. It is fantastic to hear you are pleased with the service provided. We strive to provide the best products and services available to our customer so it is great to hear we are achieving this :)

ANASTASIA CHRISTINA BAMPILI
Verified Buyer
"I received my purchase super fast! And I live in Greece. I will surely buy again from Atterley!"
Hello Anastasia,

Thank you for leaving such a fantastic review, it is great to hear such positive feedback from our customers.

We are so glad to hear you would love to shop with us again.

Atterley Customer Care
"The customer service has been excellent. Still waiting on one item to arrive though (it’s been over a week)."
Good Morning,

Thank you for leaving a review, it is great to hear you are pleased with the customer service provided at Atterley.

I would be happy to look into the delay in your order reaching you. Please contact customer support at support@atterley.com and a member of our customer service team would be happy to help.

Kind regards,
Veronica Banks
Verified Buyer
"Great choice of interesting products; good value for money and quick delivery."
Good Morning Veronica,

It is great to hear from you. Thank you for leaving such a lovely review. We really appreciate you taking the time to do so.

We are so glad you are happy with the services and good provided at Atterley. We agree, there really is a lot of interesting products on site.

Thank you for shopping at Atterley and supporting independent boutiques. We hope to see you again soon!

Atterley Customer Care
"A great site with a wide selection of premium items. Customer service was responsive and very helpful that helped with a positive shopping experience!"
Hi,

We love to hear such a positive comment from our customers. Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. I am so glad you were happy with the service provided as well as the selection of items on site.

Thank you so much!

Isidora Pantoleon
"Very quick service"
Good Afternoon Isidora,

We are glad to hear you are pleased with the service offered at Atterley. Many thanks for your feedback.

We hope to see you again soon.

Sara Myers
Verified Buyer
"My shoes were promised to be delivered before the neighborhood party. I got a text that they would be delivered on Monday, May 7th. Today, Thursday, May 10th, I found out they were stuck in customs in Italy. I have cancelled the order and will not have the shoes I wanted for a throw-back to the 1970's party. I hope that Atterley will be sure that I get a refund."
Hello Sara,

Thank you for getting in touch.

We deeply apologise for the inconvenience caused. We strive to offer the best products and service available.

A member of our customer service team will be in touch to solve this issue as quickly and efficiently as possible .

ANNIE REID
Verified Buyer
"Super edited collection of clothes and accessories. All delivered extremely efficiently. Love it."
Hi Annie,

It is great to hear from you! Thank you so much for your feedback.
We are so pleased you are thrilled with the products received from Atterley!

Atterley is rated 4.37 based on 46 reviews