Atterley Reviews

of reviewers recommend Atterley
6 - 12 Hours
Read Atterley Reviews

About Atterley:

Atterley is an online fashion destination that celebrates and redefines the boutique experience with one seamlessly stylish online platform. Working in partnership with an inspiring global community of independent fashion retailers, we bring you bespoke access to a covetable mix of premium, emerging and undiscovered labels expertly curated by some of the world’s most talented fashion buyers..

Shop a mix of new and established brands from Aquazzura, Harris Wharf and J Brand to Ganni, Coliac and Baum Und Pferdgarten. Atterley makes boutique shopping around the world easy, from your device to your doorstep with worldwide express delivery as standard.

Atterley is where the best of local meets the breadth of global: From Brighton to Bologna, Florence to NYC, our ever-expanding network now encompasses both men’s and women’s fashion, shipping to more than 94 countries, in 57 languages and 11 currencies.

Tell us how Atterley made you happy
So disappointed to read these reviews. I really wanted to order some items from one of my favourite designer team Storm and Marie. I’m not so sure now! This is not a review, it is a comment or opinion based on the reviews which I read earlier. I have not yet ordered from Atterley.
Many thanks for taking time to provide your input here. We have reached out to confirm if there has been any poor experience through Atterley or if this is just the observation of the results below. Worth noting also that Reviews.co.uk is not our standard platform for customer reviews and these can be found on Trustpilot. We do of course take all reviews seriously to investigate fully and contact customers to see if we can resolve any issues to ensure the experience of using Atterley is a positive one as much as we can!
I have contacted Atterley customer services several times over the last 10 days and I’ve still not received a response. I’m a first time buyer from this company and this has really put me off making my first purchase. They seem to respond quicker to responses on here than directly to the customer. Last few reviews very negative on here.
I ordered 3 of the same t-shirt, all money was taken, but have only received 1. I am in the process of trying to find out what's happened to the other 2 t-shirts and it is SO frustrating only being able to contact via email as there is no customer service phone number. The frustration continues ..... I will not be recommending Atterley to anyone.
I'm so sorry that there was an issue with your order Penny. I can see that you have been speaking to our online chat team just this morning who confirmed that the boutique had missed that the order was for three of the same shirt. I can see our team confirmed that we are speaking to the boutique now and will confirm an update for you later on today with the tracking details. So sorry again for the issues here, I hope our response and solution of the problem will give you cause to review the 1 star review on here!
Placed an order , the money was taken for my account but no confirmation email of my order was sent. There’s also no where on site to track my order. Disappointed
Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your review, I am sorry to hear that you have experienced issues since that order was placed. If you could please contact our support team at support@atterley.com with you name and email address then we should be able to locate the order for you and investigate why no email confirmation was received. If you could please reference this review on your email that will help us ensure that this has been resolved.
I think this company is bogus. Took money out of my account and then told me item unavailable. Now awaiting response. If this matter is not resolved I will be taking up the issue with the fraud team at my bank.
Many thanks for taking the time to reach out for us. I am sorry on this occasion that the item that you ordered with us was not available. We represent many boutiques that provide us with regular and frequent updates on stock that avoids this sort of issue aside on an exceptional basis. It is such a disappointing experience that we are doing all we can to reduce as much as possible. Although there is not a name against the review I will reach out to our support team to try and understand the issue and ensure we have this in hand and I am sure they will respond to you promptly. I hope you will trust us enough to try purchasing from us again in the future despite this experience.
Brought some trainers. Now dhl are demanding £53 pounds import tax. I fought this was a uk company
Mr Copper, many thanks for taking the time to provide a review on this issue that you faced. We have of course raised a query with DHL urgently on this as no customer should be contacted around additional costs further to placing an order with us. I know also that the customer service team reached out to you on this issues immediately and resolved this to your satisfaction. So sorry again that you were contacted in this way.
Ordered a pair of trainers for my partner for his birthday , atterley took the money but then decided to tell me it was out of stock , so frustrated !!! Take out of stock items off your website , waiting for a refund!
Many thanks for taking the time to reach out for us. I am sorry on this occasion that the item that you ordered with us was not available. We represent many boutiques and work to update stock as frequent as possible with them, but on very rare occasions we do let customers down here. I hope you will trust us enough to try purchasing from us again in the future despite this experience.
Dispatch was quick and I LOVE the selection of brands and boutiques, always find something new.
Their clothing is not legit. You can check the URL in the parajumper website to see if it's an offical online retailer and it got no match from the site.
Hi Omar, Many thanks for your review. We should point out that Atterley is an online platform which represents boutiques so whilst you will not find Atterley listed on brand online retailer sites, all of our boutiques are authorised stockists. We are playing a part in helping these boutiques through a very tough time where most are shut and unable to reach their usual customer base. I hope you were able to find something on our site that worked for you!
Reviewing based on interview experience. If an applicant takes the time to attend an interview, the least the company could do would be to send a follow up email. Will not be buying again based on this lack of basic human decency.
Firstly, I made and order and did not receive email confirmation. Have emailed support and have gotten a reply. To my greatest dissapointment, item differs from what I ordered. Read some reviews that the refunds were not received.
Hi Jacqueline, many thanks for taking the time to leave some feedback for us. I am so sorry that there appears to be a mix up with the order that you have received. I can see that our customer service team have been in constant contact with you since you first flagged the issue for us this week and that we are trying to understand where the issue arose with the boutique responsible. I can assure you, that there will be absolutely no issue with a refund in full if the item is not to your satisfaction. Thank you for your patience whilst we work hard to resolve this for you.
Excellent website and first class and efficient customer service. So helpful and supportive when resolving any problems. Thank you Peter and team. Five stars 🌟
Ordered a jacket a week ago have contacted the company and they have said they are trying to get information on the order that was 3 days ago I have still heard nothing back Terrible customer service
Hi Joe, I am very sorry that in this instance we let you down with the communication on the order. Our customer service team were working hard for the boutique to ship the jacket out promptly but in this instance were not getting the speed of reply we usually insist on. We have made it clear to them that going forward orders must be shipped within 24 hours of order receipt. I am very sorry again that in this instance we let you down.
I returned Michael kors sandals two weeks ago and still have not received refund. I have sent photo of tracking number to Erica Yoplansky who keeps writing to say they are still looking for the sandals! Please refund my money.
Fabulous service, speedy response to communications, will definitely shop again.
Easy & efficient with good prices, too! The perfect deal.
Excellent delivery and returns. Refunded promptly as well. Great service
Thank you for bringing these fab boutiques together for shopping convenience!
Easy site to navigate. There was some delay in my order being shipped. However James Eccleshall in customer service was very helpful and efficient in sorting it out for me. He went above and beyond and kept me updated. I will be shopping here again as it’s a great site but most of all because of the customer service I received.
Thank you Joanne for taking the time to provide us with feedback on your experience. I'm sorry that there was a delay with the order but delighted that we took care of you whilst the order was waiting to be shipped! We look forward to seeing you back at Atterley soon
Atterley is rated 4.52 based on 562 reviews