Atterley Reviews

11AM
11AM

support@atterley.com

Atterley.com Retail,16 Charlotte Square

Tell us how Atterley made you happy

2 - 3 Hours
"Easy & efficient with good prices, too! The perfect deal."
Are you Atterley? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Excellent delivery and returns. Refunded promptly as well. Great service"
"Thank you for bringing these fab boutiques together for shopping convenience!"
"Easy site to navigate. There was some delay in my order being shipped. However James Eccleshall in customer service was very helpful and efficient in sorting it out for me. He went above and beyond and kept me updated. I will be shopping here again as it’s a great site but most of all because of the customer service I received."
Thank you Joanne for taking the time to provide us with feedback on your experience. I'm sorry that there was a delay with the order but delighted that we took care of you whilst the order was waiting to be shipped! We look forward to seeing you back at Atterley soon
"Really quick delivery and easy ordering/returns."
"My purchase was executed very quickly. It was a gift that didn’t work out but the return process was excellent as well! Rebecca Adler"
"Very very good"
"Very pleased with scarf ordered. Had seen it in local boutique and was disappointed when found last one sold when came to purchase. Found same scarf on your website and pleased with speedy safe delivery. Am enjoying wearing my new scarf."
"Stylish products that are hard to find, and extremely fast shipping to the USA."
"Quick delivery and nicely wrapped"
"It was fast and easy"
"A great mix of brands that you may not find on the high street easily."
"The service provided by Atterley was good but the item looked as though it had been hanging around the shop awhile, so I returned it."
Hi Diane,
I'm sorry that the item your purchased was not in the best condition when you received it. We've passed your feedback on so that we can try to avoid such issues again in the future.
"Fast and easy"
"Very happy with service and prompt delivery."
"Was very happy with how quickly my package arrived, perfectly packaged and it fit!"
"Arrived quickly via international post. Sent the wrong color socks, but we like them anyway."
"Fantastic range, quick delivery. So pleased I found this site."
"Excellent service, quick delivery - would definitely buy from Atterley again."
"As a first time customer I found your service & communication to be good"
Atterley is rated 4.60 based on 546 reviews