Atterley Reviews

91% of reviewers recommend Atterley

About Atterley: Atterley is an online fashion destination that celebrates and redefines the boutique experience with one seamlessly stylish online platform. Working in partnership with an inspiring global community of independent fashion retailers, we bring you bespoke access to a covetable mix of premium, emerging and undiscovered labels expertly curated by some of the world’s most talented fashion buyers..

Shop a mix of new and established brands from Aquazzura, Harris Wharf and J Brand to Ganni, Coliac and Baum Und Pferdgarten. Atterley makes boutique shopping around the world easy, from your device to your doorstep with worldwide express delivery as standard.

Atterley is where the best of local meets the breadth of global: From Brighton to Bologna, Florence to NYC, our ever-expanding network now encompasses both men’s and women’s fashion, shipping to more than 94 countries, in 57 languages and 11 currencies.

2 - 3 Hours

How would you rate Atterley ?

"My shopping experience has been outstanding. The selection and product descriptions are top notch. The boutique that dispatched my order has set a new standard for me in the care and presentation of the item. Thank you for such a delightful online shopping experience."
"reliable, awesome and quickly attention attention from customer service, fast delivery"
"Product as described,delivered reasonably fast"
"Shopping on the site was good it was the delivery that wasn’t so great . I ordered 2 items it didn’t say they would be delivered separately. The 1st came ok but I changed the 2nd to be picked up from a locker. This didn’t happen they tried to deliver to my address, which nobody was in! So had to try again so took another 2 days ( it was a birthday present) This has put me off ordering as you deliver through DHL ( not good)."
"Great selection, prompt delivery. Wish I had heard about Atterley sooner!"
"Good experience. Price was worth it but it would be nice to know duties beforehand."
"Everything was fine with my order. I was surprised how fast the delivery was"
"Placed an order from the Netherlands, great items and superfast shipping!"
"Good & high quality stuffs . Delivery fast . Appreciate the services. Keep that way ."
"Quick delivery. Item that had sold out elsewhere. Very satiafied"
"Really good customer service and great product - love the new trousers"
"Love the range of clothes and the service. Been able to buy some different brands on there too which is great"
"Prompt delivery and accurate product descriptions."
"PERFECT!!!"
"Really pleased with my shoes, I have ordered several different ones from lots of online stores but finally found exactly what I was looking for at Atterley and at a very good price thank you."
"Très correct et très honnête. Je reviendrai. Mervi"
"Very poor."
"Great service, fast shipping, easy process."
"Very prompt service"
"Products arrived quickly and were well packaged. I didn't like them so returned them which was easy."
Atterley is rated 4.57 based on 352 reviews