ATS Euromaster Reviews

35% of reviewers recommend ATS Euromaster
06AM
6AM

Popular Questions:

How can I contact ATS Euromaster?

Tell us how ATS Euromaster made you happy

"Excellent service. Professional and polite. Would highly recommend the Horfield branch in Bristol."
Are you ATS Euromaster? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Had our car tyres fitted and supplied. Went to one near Altrincham retail park as got 10% off on Saturday afternoon appointments. Very friendly and warm waiting room with drinks machine. Would use again."
"Air conditioning service carried out promptly and without issue."
"I have to say I couldn't be happier! Just had the Air Con system re-charged in my Mini and it works a treat!! I saved myself £££'s by using a Groupon voucher. Great Friendly Service, Brilliant will definitely go back & would recommend friends/family in the future..."
"realy friendly staff very helful good price for tyers."
"Please pass on my thanks and praise to ATS [Darren and colleague],Bridge street, Loughborough who helped me out on Bank Holiday 7th May 19. They repaired my tyre, offering a professional, helpful, prompt, caring service when I was juggling an acutely ill father and returning to Yorkshire to do my job in the district nursing service. Many thanks, Ruth Smith"
"yaer 2019 PLYMOUTH PLYMPTON they did a full-service the car was done properly and find but the paperwork was all wrong and it took ages,they were incompetent with the paperwork one hand didn't know what to do with then the workshop didn't know what to do,I had to tell them how to do a service sheet,after phoning up the head office and tell him I had to run their business they told me to go to the workshop and GET NEW paperwork so I feel road legal (((so they do a good job but always check their paperwork)) the best job they do their is fitting tyres AND do not buy their batteries."
"Good price for Comprehensive full service. However after comming back home i have noticed in my cars service book stamped as standard service intead of Comprehensive. It was saturday mid day so staff maybe was looking forward to the weekend rather than accuracy. Hope they fitted all as in service schedule..."
Dom
"Competeive price for Comprehensive (full) car service."
"Bought tyres on line and paid for them, organised to get them fitted took time off work 5:15 night before got a call saying can’t have them for price paid, I’m off work my tyres are in depo paid for absolute joke. 4 days later still Waiting for refund. Avoid this company customer service is a joke."
"Booked car in. Told them what car and model when I booked it on on the phone. Arrived and it was clear they didn't have a clue or where to look for the aircon top up valve. I had to phone a dealer myself 3 times to help them. Told them exactly where the top up valve was but some so called aircon expert ignores this and starts taking parts off just to see if he could find it. Then it takes him 10 minutes struggling to put the part back on that had nothing to do with the aircron. When I asked why did he take that off I told you where the top up valve is and how to get to it, it hurt his poor little feelings. Instead of saying anything to me the customer. They took my car off the ramps parked it outside and no one had the courage to say sorry we are not going to do this now you've upset our delicate staff. Not once did I raise my voice swear or be impolite. It was simply that I asked what did you take that off for I told you where the aircon top up valve was. Apauling way to handle customers and if you couldn't do.it you should have said when I booked it in. Manager is obviously scarred of his own incompetent staff. Needs head office to investigate."
"Use kwikfit across rd if u live inblackpool actually know what there doing"
"Booked and paid £65 for four wheel alignment with ATS Euromaster, took my car to Oxford today, car on the ramp, told a further £72.00 for camber adjustment, explained I had paid to have this done but was told alignment does not include camber adjustment. ATS website states that their adjustment will get my tyres back in contact with the road as per manufacturers specifications for £65.00, they took the payment then wanted £72.00 more, so it cost me £137.00. THIS ATS IS DISHONEST. you should feel ASHAMED."
"I was persuaded to buy an insurance policy last December for the four tyres I had replaced. On 20th December I had an appointment at hospital for an urgent procedure. One of the tyres had a puncture and we were stranded. I thought it was so lucky I had this policy and so rang the Kingston upon Hull branch. I was told "nah we don't do that any more, you need to cal the Immingham branch". So I did. The person who answered could not be more rude and unhelpful if he tried. He told me that "his person in Hull" was "busy" and basically didn't want to know. What is the point of paying for an insurance policy that ATS have absolutely no intention of honouring. I am so angry about this. I will never, ever use ATS again, having always used them for years."
"Damaged my vehicle Damaged my vehicle, couldn’t manage to organise the bodywork repair. They kept my vehicle for 4 weeks promising to repair it. After more than 40 emails and calls I collected my vehicle and agreed to organise the repair myself, they agreed to cover the cost. Four weeks later I’m still waiting for the money and they are now questioning the vehicle hire bill leaving me over £1700 out of pocket. This is still unresolved. They haven’t answered my emails for five days now. Appalling, rude, incompetent customer service, the worst I have ever encountered. Beware."
"I booked tyres online and the money was taken from my account right away. I desperately needed tyres as my brother's car had stood 16months after his death and I had just taken possession - the tyres were perishing. I booked a day off work, turned up at my local ATS and there were no tyres, they couldn't offer me another brand even, and I was then told I had to wait a week to get my money back. Money does not grow on trees for me, but the car couldn't keep being driven so I had to pay someone else and wait to get the cash back from ATS. I rang and complained and was told as I had used Paypal I would be refunded the same day. Another lie, it still took a week. I complained again and was offered 15% off tyres. Tyres they KNEW I had been forced to already buy elsewhere. A day off work wasted, a trip to ATS wasted because they couldn't be bothered to call me, and £40 extra to get a mobile company out to do the job ATS couldn't. Basically, don't buy online from these guys, they take your cash, don't come up with the goods then take a week to pay you back and they don't give two hoots about complaints or customer service!!!"
"They did an MOT on my wife's car stating that one of the shock absorber's was leaking and brake pads were below the minimum 1.5 mm and failed the vehicle. I decided to purchased the parts myself and get my own mechanic to repair them. He checked the shock absorber and stated that it was not leaking. I went back to the ATS Garage in Horfield, Bristol and asked to speak with the manager who advised that it was MOT tester's judgement that counted. At this the tester arrived on the scene stating that it was his decision and it was final. When I showed him the shock aborber's he said well how can I be sure that they were off your car, practically calling me a liar. I advise anyone having their MOT at this ATS garage to ask them to show the defects before taking your car away or doing the work for you."
ATS Euromaster is rated 2.71 based on 17 reviews