ATS Euromaster Reviews

33% of reviewers recommend ATS Euromaster
11AM
11AM

Popular Questions:

How can I contact ATS Euromaster?

Tell us how ATS Euromaster made you happy

Telephone, Live Chat, Email
"DO NOT USE They will damage your car and deny all knowledge. They will claim that the damage was previously there despite it quite clearly not having been done prior to being with them. The complaints team is just as useless - their idea of an investigation is to make a couple of phone calls to the staff and area manager. They will try to blame you and make it sound like you are trying to get something out of them. Absolutely useless - use anyone but."
Are you ATS Euromaster? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Bought tyres on line and paid for them, organised to get them fitted took time off work 5:15 night before got a call saying can’t have them for price paid, I’m off work my tyres are in depo paid for absolute joke. 4 days later still Waiting for refund. Avoid this company customer service is a joke."
"Booked car in. Told them what car and model when I booked it on on the phone. Arrived and it was clear they didn't have a clue or where to look for the aircon top up valve. I had to phone a dealer myself 3 times to help them. Told them exactly where the top up valve was but some so called aircon expert ignores this and starts taking parts off just to see if he could find it. Then it takes him 10 minutes struggling to put the part back on that had nothing to do with the aircron. When I asked why did he take that off I told you where the top up valve is and how to get to it, it hurt his poor little feelings. Instead of saying anything to me the customer. They took my car off the ramps parked it outside and no one had the courage to say sorry we are not going to do this now you've upset our delicate staff. Not once did I raise my voice swear or be impolite. It was simply that I asked what did you take that off for I told you where the aircon top up valve was. Apauling way to handle customers and if you couldn't do.it you should have said when I booked it in. Manager is obviously scarred of his own incompetent staff. Needs head office to investigate."
"Use kwikfit across rd if u live inblackpool actually know what there doing"
"Booked and paid £65 for four wheel alignment with ATS Euromaster, took my car to Oxford today, car on the ramp, told a further £72.00 for camber adjustment, explained I had paid to have this done but was told alignment does not include camber adjustment. ATS website states that their adjustment will get my tyres back in contact with the road as per manufacturers specifications for £65.00, they took the payment then wanted £72.00 more, so it cost me £137.00. THIS ATS IS DISHONEST. you should feel ASHAMED."
"I was persuaded to buy an insurance policy last December for the four tyres I had replaced. On 20th December I had an appointment at hospital for an urgent procedure. One of the tyres had a puncture and we were stranded. I thought it was so lucky I had this policy and so rang the Kingston upon Hull branch. I was told "nah we don't do that any more, you need to cal the Immingham branch". So I did. The person who answered could not be more rude and unhelpful if he tried. He told me that "his person in Hull" was "busy" and basically didn't want to know. What is the point of paying for an insurance policy that ATS have absolutely no intention of honouring. I am so angry about this. I will never, ever use ATS again, having always used them for years."
"Damaged my vehicle Damaged my vehicle, couldn’t manage to organise the bodywork repair. They kept my vehicle for 4 weeks promising to repair it. After more than 40 emails and calls I collected my vehicle and agreed to organise the repair myself, they agreed to cover the cost. Four weeks later I’m still waiting for the money and they are now questioning the vehicle hire bill leaving me over £1700 out of pocket. This is still unresolved. They haven’t answered my emails for five days now. Appalling, rude, incompetent customer service, the worst I have ever encountered. Beware."
"I booked tyres online and the money was taken from my account right away. I desperately needed tyres as my brother's car had stood 16months after his death and I had just taken possession - the tyres were perishing. I booked a day off work, turned up at my local ATS and there were no tyres, they couldn't offer me another brand even, and I was then told I had to wait a week to get my money back. Money does not grow on trees for me, but the car couldn't keep being driven so I had to pay someone else and wait to get the cash back from ATS. I rang and complained and was told as I had used Paypal I would be refunded the same day. Another lie, it still took a week. I complained again and was offered 15% off tyres. Tyres they KNEW I had been forced to already buy elsewhere. A day off work wasted, a trip to ATS wasted because they couldn't be bothered to call me, and £40 extra to get a mobile company out to do the job ATS couldn't. Basically, don't buy online from these guys, they take your cash, don't come up with the goods then take a week to pay you back and they don't give two hoots about complaints or customer service!!!"
"They did an MOT on my wife's car stating that one of the shock absorber's was leaking and brake pads were below the minimum 1.5 mm and failed the vehicle. I decided to purchased the parts myself and get my own mechanic to repair them. He checked the shock absorber and stated that it was not leaking. I went back to the ATS Garage in Horfield, Bristol and asked to speak with the manager who advised that it was MOT tester's judgement that counted. At this the tester arrived on the scene stating that it was his decision and it was final. When I showed him the shock aborber's he said well how can I be sure that they were off your car, practically calling me a liar. I advise anyone having their MOT at this ATS garage to ask them to show the defects before taking your car away or doing the work for you."
ATS Euromaster is rated 2.61 based on 18 reviews