ATS Euromaster Reviews

40% of reviewers recommend ATS Euromaster

How would you rate ATS Euromaster?

"I have to say I couldn't be happier! Just had the Air Con system re-charged in my Mini and it works a treat!! I saved myself £££'s by using a Groupon voucher. Great Friendly Service, Brilliant will definitely go back & would recommend friends/family in the future..."
"They did an MOT on my wife's car stating that one of the shock absorber's was leaking and brake pads were below the minimum 1.5 mm and failed the vehicle. I decided to purchased the parts myself and get my own mechanic to repair them. He checked the shock absorber and stated that it was not leaking. I went back to the ATS Garage in Horfield, Bristol and asked to speak with the manager who advised that it was MOT tester's judgement that counted. At this the tester arrived on the scene stating that it was his decision and it was final. When I showed him the shock aborber's he said well how can I be sure that they were off your car, practically calling me a liar. I advise anyone having their MOT at this ATS garage to ask them to show the defects before taking your car away or doing the work for you."
"Good price for Comprehensive full service. However after comming back home i have noticed in my cars service book stamped as standard service intead of Comprehensive. It was saturday mid day so staff maybe was looking forward to the weekend rather than accuracy. Hope they fitted all as in service schedule..."
Dom
"Competeive price for Comprehensive (full) car service."
"realy friendly staff very helful good price for tyers."
ATS Euromaster is rated 3.40 based on 5 reviews