ATS Euromaster Reviews

43% of reviewers recommend ATS Euromaster
5PM
5PM

Tell us how ATS Euromaster made you happy

"I booked tyres online and the money was taken from my account right away. I desperately needed tyres as my brother's car had stood 16months after his death and I had just taken possession - the tyres were perishing. I booked a day off work, turned up at my local ATS and there were no tyres, they couldn't offer me another brand even, and I was then told I had to wait a week to get my money back. Money does not grow on trees for me, but the car couldn't keep being driven so I had to pay someone else and wait to get the cash back from ATS. I rang and complained and was told as I had used Paypal I would be refunded the same day. Another lie, it still took a week. I complained again and was offered 15% off tyres. Tyres they KNEW I had been forced to already buy elsewhere. A day off work wasted, a trip to ATS wasted because they couldn't be bothered to call me, and £40 extra to get a mobile company out to do the job ATS couldn't. Basically, don't buy online from these guys, they take your cash, don't come up with the goods then take a week to pay you back and they don't give two hoots about complaints or customer service!!!"
Are you ATS Euromaster? No one is perfect. Reply to this negative review and show your potential customers that you value the feedback ATS Euromaster receives and that when things do go wrong you do your best to put things right. Reply Free
"Air conditioning service carried out promptly and without issue."
"I have to say I couldn't be happier! Just had the Air Con system re-charged in my Mini and it works a treat!! I saved myself £££'s by using a Groupon voucher. Great Friendly Service, Brilliant will definitely go back & would recommend friends/family in the future..."
"They did an MOT on my wife's car stating that one of the shock absorber's was leaking and brake pads were below the minimum 1.5 mm and failed the vehicle. I decided to purchased the parts myself and get my own mechanic to repair them. He checked the shock absorber and stated that it was not leaking. I went back to the ATS Garage in Horfield, Bristol and asked to speak with the manager who advised that it was MOT tester's judgement that counted. At this the tester arrived on the scene stating that it was his decision and it was final. When I showed him the shock aborber's he said well how can I be sure that they were off your car, practically calling me a liar. I advise anyone having their MOT at this ATS garage to ask them to show the defects before taking your car away or doing the work for you."
"Good price for Comprehensive full service. However after comming back home i have noticed in my cars service book stamped as standard service intead of Comprehensive. It was saturday mid day so staff maybe was looking forward to the weekend rather than accuracy. Hope they fitted all as in service schedule..."
Dom
"Competeive price for Comprehensive (full) car service."
"realy friendly staff very helful good price for tyers."
ATS Euromaster is rated 3.29 based on 7 reviews