Atlas Ceramics (south) Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Atlas Ceramics (south) Ltd

Tell us how Atlas Ceramics (south) Ltd made you happy
Excellent service. Very pleased with the samples and will be buying the tiles
We found the service exceptionally good and the prices reasonable. Glen Millar was most helpful and gave us good advice and we highly recommend them.
Good advice
Prompt delivery
Fantastic customer service - the team are so helpful and knowledgeable and nothing is too much trouble!
The sample tile was delivered very quickly and was packaged well. The tile itself is of very high quality and colour and design was great!
You had the tiles in the colours I wanted. Dan was very helpful.
And they are gorgeous.
Also the tiles were delivered within the time stated.
Thankyou
Friendly staff, fast delivery, and return your calls when they say they will!

Ordered in afternoon with me next day.
Good service
Needed 6 tiles to complete tiling job. Website said out of stock but on calling was able to order which was delivered promotly.
Found Dan very helpful indeed. He could not do enough to help. I wish you were situated nearer. If all companies had customer service half as good as yours, the world would be a better place. Dan arranged for delivery today Friday 8th. Just recd call from driver who will be with me by noon.
Emailed them to say I wanted a sample that was not listed. They responded within 24hrs, saying they had added it for me there & then. I bought it, it was fantastic & I'm now ordering more, proper size tiles. Perfect customer service.
I can’t thank Darren and Dan enough for all their efforts. We bought our tiles locally and unfortunately were a few short, on returning to the tile shop, we’re told they had been discontinued (5 weeks after buying them). The tile shop in question were most unhelpful and did little to help. After searching online my modern day knights had made enquiries and sourced these tiles for us. They constantly updated me. BRILLIANT SERVICE. I’ll definitely consider using them even though they’re not local. Thank you
Brilliant services prompt curteous polite.and deliver on time.
Very good
Reliable, helpful.
Service was quick and efficient.
They service is outstanding, and everyone was so helpful and efficient. Thank you very much!
Excellent customer service throughout. Items delivered quickly. Will use this company again
Great price, delivered as promised and the tiles were in perfect condition.
The tiles arrived promptly and there were no breakages.
Extremely good service, especially when i phoned asking questions / advice.
Atlas Ceramics (south) Ltd is rated 4.60 based on 143 reviews