Atlas Ceramics (south) Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Atlas Ceramics (south) Ltd

Tell us how Atlas Ceramics (south) Ltd made you happy
It was broken when it arrived.
Thank you for your review. We apologise about the broken sample you received via courier. As this is a sample it should still be sufficient enough to see the colour, texture, thickness etc . If you have any questions don't hesitate to contact us at info@atlasceramics.co.uk.

Kind regards,
Dan
I have always found Atlas ceramics to be prompt in their delivery and very helpful when I have needed their advice. Would definitely recommend them.
Great service thanks
I ordered the underfloor heating system and it was delivered quickly and well packed. Communication with Dan from customer service was excelent, fast and productive.
I highly recomend Atlas.

I ordered some samples which arrived quickly, safely packaged. The prices seem very reasonable. I will be going ahead with ordering my chosen tiles from Atlas.
Ordered my small amount of round edged tiles on the Monday, and they duly arrived on the Tuesday.
They were very well packaged to avoid breakage, and were exactly as described.
Top marks for service, and would definitely recommend to others.
Great service. Thanks
Although the tiles that we ordered on-line were out of stock we received a telephone call within 30 minutes of placing the order providing an apology and offer of immediate refund.
Excellent customer service.
I contacted Atlas online to enquire if the tile I was interedted in came in corner to go round a chimney breast I had a very prompt response. I subsequently had to call the company and once again the person I spoke with was very helpful. I also received my samples, which were packed very well, very promptly. We are still to make a decision on which tiles we would like, but certainly would not hesitate to recommend or do business with Atlas from the customer experience I received so far.
Placed an order for sample tile on Wednesday and another one following Sunday (for the same tile) it's Thursday now and I still didn't receive any of my orders. (Samples are being send by 1st class post apparently...)
Thank you for leaving a review with us. We apologise for any inconvenience this caused yourself. I can assure you that both samples were sent out via Royal mail.

Regarding your second order which you placed Monday Night, it should be with you imminently. If it doesn't arrive please let us know and we will send out a replacement FOC via a recorded delivery service. As a goodwill gesture, we have refunded the initial sample.

Please contact dan.woolley@atlasceramics.co.uk or call us on 01425 621173 if the second sample doesn't arrive.

Kind regards,
Dan
Was very impressed by Atlas Ceramics customers services. Since the moment my order was accepted the Cert in touch and told me when to expect delivery and it was delivered on time in perfect condition.

Will have no hesitation using them again and recommending them to friends and family.
Darren Clark, who assisted provided a super efficient service and tracked down the exact tile I needed to finish a job.
Knowledgeable, friendly staff who provided
quality tiles at a good price. Thank you for the advice and help with my order.
excellent service,quality ,price,delivery
Fast, efficient, good price for the item I bought.
fast service, quality products received as described.
Fantastic, first-rate service from the guys at New Milton. Extremely helpful. No sales pressure. Would definitely recommend a visit to the showroom.
Excellent Customer service. Smooth transaction, Darren was very helpful and reactive. Would definitely recommend.
Excellent service and speedy delivery
Excellent customer service and prompt delivery. Highly recommended.
Atlas Ceramics (south) Ltd is rated 4.62 based on 139 reviews