Atlas Ceramics (south) Ltd Reviews

88% of reviewers recommend Atlas Ceramics (south) Ltd

Tell us how Atlas Ceramics (south) Ltd made you happy

"The sample tile was delivered very quickly and was packaged well. The tile itself is of very high quality and colour and design was great!"
"You had the tiles in the colours I wanted. Dan was very helpful. And they are gorgeous. Also the tiles were delivered within the time stated. Thankyou"
"Friendly staff, fast delivery, and return your calls when they say they will! Ordered in afternoon with me next day."
"Ordered a rustic red tile and the one sent, however correct is brown!"
The Rustic Red blend, there is a blend of colours. From reds to brown. We apologise if it was not what you were looking for.
Dan.
"Good service"
"Needed 6 tiles to complete tiling job. Website said out of stock but on calling was able to order which was delivered promotly."
"Guy was super helpful in getting me a sample as I told him the decision was between his & one other tile, but could see no sample on your site. What let it down, was once I placed the order I was told there was a 3 MONTH lead time. Something that should have been mentioned as let's say, "Never gonna be in stock" or could have been mentioned when I was arranging the sample as I wanted this choice. Luckily I have found another supplier and learnt to ask "Is this is stock" before even considering ordering a sample."
"Found Dan very helpful indeed. He could not do enough to help. I wish you were situated nearer. If all companies had customer service half as good as yours, the world would be a better place. Dan arranged for delivery today Friday 8th. Just recd call from driver who will be with me by noon."
"Emailed them to say I wanted a sample that was not listed. They responded within 24hrs, saying they had added it for me there & then. I bought it, it was fantastic & I'm now ordering more, proper size tiles. Perfect customer service."
"I can’t thank Darren and Dan enough for all their efforts. We bought our tiles locally and unfortunately were a few short, on returning to the tile shop, we’re told they had been discontinued (5 weeks after buying them). The tile shop in question were most unhelpful and did little to help. After searching online my modern day knights had made enquiries and sourced these tiles for us. They constantly updated me. BRILLIANT SERVICE. I’ll definitely consider using them even though they’re not local. Thank you"
"Brilliant services prompt curteous polite.and deliver on time. Very good"
"Reliable, helpful."
"Service was quick and efficient."
"They service is outstanding, and everyone was so helpful and efficient. Thank you very much!"
"Excellent customer service throughout. Items delivered quickly. Will use this company again"
"Very helpful, were able to source the tiles I needed at a very good price. Quick delivery too"
"Great price, delivered as promised and the tiles were in perfect condition."
"The tiles arrived promptly and there were no breakages."
"Extremely good service, especially when i phoned asking questions / advice."
Atlas Ceramics (south) Ltd is rated 4.58 based on 59 reviews