Atlas Ceramics (south) Ltd Reviews

90% of reviewers recommend Atlas Ceramics (south) Ltd

Tell us how Atlas Ceramics (south) Ltd made you happy

"Competitive pricing and prompt delivery"
"Couldn't get the grout I needed locally and I was quoted a 2-3 week delivery time. I called Atlas and they were very helpful. They had the colour I needed in stock and it arrived the next day. Thank you."
"The sample we bought was not close to the colouring suggested by the picture so we were quite disappointed., while we liked the design. Othe samples we have had were delivered free or were returned to our dealer."
Thank you for your feedback regarding the colour not being what you expected, if there anything else on our website that looks suitable please don't hesitate to contact us for a complimentary sample.
"Very helpful customer services. No issues. Tiles well packaged and arrived quickly."
"Very helpful in sourcing possible alternative to tiles when needed quickly. Very responsive and easy to deal with over the phone."
"Great selection of tiles which made it very hard to choose but Darren was very patient & very helpful “ would definitely recommend them"
"excellent service"
"Very good customer service. Very accommodating even though we changed our delivery options last minute"
"No prior notice of the delivery which turned up during intense rainfall. Driver was "not allowed" to unwrap the items on the pallet, so could only offer to leave it out in the rain, or take it away, since it was not going to fit through the front door on the pallet. Now it seems that I have to get delivery re-arranged as no one has followed up on it. Money taken from c card, and I still not got any materials. Poor Show. If you want to sell on the Web, then provide a delivery service / system to go with it. Most other firms use a courier who emails / texts giving ETA of the delivery."
Thank you for the review and we are sorry you felt our service was unsatisfactory. Unfortunately, as a major tile distributor, we have to deliver the goods in all weather conditions. We can only offer curbside delivery and there was plastic shrink wrap around and over the pallet. We contacted you the same day and have arranged re-delivery on a date you have specified. Furthermore, we have accepted a large percentage off the re-delivery charge as a goodwill gesture. I hope this has clarified some details with you. If you need anything else or have any more issues, don't hesitate to contact us.
Kind Regards,
Dan
"Ordered 2 samples and didn’t receive them. I was promised a replacement posted next day delivery. But it’s now put my whole project back because I’m waiting to order the tiles."
Hi, thank you for the email confirming your samples did arrive on the day you left your review.
"Quick delivery couldn’t fault the service. Only slight niggle is the price of delivery when I only wanted 8 tiles"
"I was desperate. My tiler had opened the last box of 60 x 60 Gulf Stone tiles from Oman, only to find that all three were broken. My search on the intranet found me talking to ATLAS CERAMICS. They were so helpful. Promising to call me back within the hour once they had located them for me and able to confirm that they they could supply and deliver them to me in 24 hours, which they did. Fantastic service and very professional attitude"
"Purchased Weber tanking tape and membrane at good price and they were delivered the next day. Could not have asked for a better service !!"
"Ordered a sample and it came very quickly. Looks like a nice quality tile."
"Excellent service. Very pleased with the samples and will be buying the tiles"
"We found the service exceptionally good and the prices reasonable. Glen Millar was most helpful and gave us good advice and we highly recommend them."
"This time.well they couldnt and didnt delivery. But on past performance will accept its just an abberation."
Thank you for the review, it was unfortunate that our supplier was out of stock on this occasion and we were unable to fulfil your order.
"Good advice Prompt delivery"
"Fantastic customer service - the team are so helpful and knowledgeable and nothing is too much trouble!"
"The sample tile was delivered very quickly and was packaged well. The tile itself is of very high quality and colour and design was great!"
Atlas Ceramics (south) Ltd is rated 4.60 based on 78 reviews