Atlas Ceramics (south) Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Atlas Ceramics (south) Ltd

Tell us how Atlas Ceramics (south) Ltd made you happy
Very helpful customer service when I needed to contact Atlas Ceramics. Tiles arrived earlier than we had expected. The tiles themselves are brilliant - good quality and very stylish.
I made a mistake with my online order and one phone call to the company this was sorted without any fuss, great customer service. Product arrived on time would definately recommend.
My order was processed and dispatched literally, in a couple of hours (I may even be doing them a disservice there).
I sent a query by email which was then managed in exactly the same efficient (and courteous) manner as my order.
Easy to use web site.
Quick delivery and well packaged goods.
I ordered samples twice. The samples were suitable and so I then placed an order for full sheets of mosaic. The service was excellent each time. I received the samples and the full order within a couple of days of placing the orders.
Extremely helpful advice from Mike Head, he went over and above in talking me through what needed to be done to clean my limestone floor. Placed an order for the cleaning products, which were delivered promptly.
Excellent service and very helpful
GOOD JOB
ALL ON TIME
Very helpful - prompt delivery.
Found some atlas ceramics tiles in a local shop and loved them. Found them cheaper with Atlas themselves and placed my order, dispatched quickly and delivered for free. I did have one broken box of tiles on my pallet however Atlas were fantastic and drove another box out to me the next day from my email! Couldn’t fault their service!
We are so lucky to have this excellent tile company on our doorstep in New Milton. They have been so helpful in making sure we got the tiles that are perfect for our kitchen and extension, we have tried so many of their sample tiles at home and they were very patient with us.
Also pleased to find at the end that the tiles were reasonably priced. They also recommended some excellent tilers to do the work.
The web site gives the impression that the tile cement is held in stock, so you might expect it to be despatched the next day. Based on this I ordered from Atlas rather than my local builders merchant because they didn’t carry stock. Unfortunately Atlas don’t carry stock either so I had to wait a fill week for delivery and it cost me £17 a bag more that the local builders merchant. Not impressed!!
Thank you for leaving a review. Unfortunately at this time we were out of stock of this product. As soon as the goods were re-stocked we sent it out the goods on a next day delivery. However the courier company delivered 1 box separate and a day before. We understand that this is frustrating but we would have delivered all goods within our delivery time ('As a standard part of our service, we aim to deliver between 3-7 working days.').

We apologise for any inconvenience caused and hope this clears up the issue.

Kind regards,
Dan
Nice product and quick delievery
Extremely helpful staff, great fast service and really nice products.
Big order, delivered really quickly. Saved money and got better tiles. Thanks very much Atlas
Well packaged and delivered on time.
I ordered some Warmup boards from Atlas as their prices
were competitive.
Delivered very quickly.
Would use again
I found the same mosaic tiles at Atlas Ceramics as in my local store, only much cheaper! It was very quick and easy to order and the tiles were here within a couple of days, well packed too. Thank you, I'm quite happy to recommend you.
thank you for being so very helpful. We hope to we love the tile samples and would be very happy to place our full order with you :)
Excellent quality quick and prompt delivery
Atlas Ceramics (south) Ltd is rated 4.63 based on 188 reviews