Atlantis Swimming School Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Atlantis Swimming School

01924 918545

How would you rate Atlantis Swimming School?

Vicky Farrar
Verified Buyer
"Pleasant professional staff, both my sons have loved learning to swim with Atlantis."
"Children both progressing well."
"All three of my children have attended Atlantis over the last six years. We tried a couple of other local schools but none matched up to the high standard of teaching at Atlantis. The maximum number of six in a class means it is excellent value for money and my children have made good progress. Indeed my five year old can swim 10 metres unaided. I would highly recommend Atlantis Swimming School without hesitation."
"My children have made good progress and enjoy their lessons. Staff are friendly and helpful and always try to accommodate our needs regarding timing of lessons."
Carl Willock
Verified Buyer
"My son Luke very much enjoyed his lessons at Atlantis Swimming School and very quickly became a confident swimmer. A special thank you goes to Sofia who was excellent."
Hi Carl, thank you very much for your kind comments. Its great to her such positive feedback.
Atlantis Swimming School is rated 5.00 based on 5 reviews