Atlantis Swimming School Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Atlantis Swimming School

01924 918545

enquiries@atlantisswimmingschool.co.uk

Tell us how Atlantis Swimming School made you happy

"Both our children have learned to swim with Atlantis. We have always found the school to be very well run, and the teaching to be very professional whilst always keeping the fun element. They have learned at different rates, our eldest has now left and continues to enjoy swimming, putting the techniques he perfected with Atlantis into practice swimming competitively for his school team. Our youngest continues to progress through the various stages of learning, and has built up a great rapport with Sarah, his teacher. I can't recommend highly enough the teaching of Lynsey, Mark, Christine and Sarah to any parent looking for swimming lessons for their child."
"Pleasant professional staff, both my sons have loved learning to swim with Atlantis."
"Children both progressing well."
"All three of my children have attended Atlantis over the last six years. We tried a couple of other local schools but none matched up to the high standard of teaching at Atlantis. The maximum number of six in a class means it is excellent value for money and my children have made good progress. Indeed my five year old can swim 10 metres unaided. I would highly recommend Atlantis Swimming School without hesitation."
"My children have made good progress and enjoy their lessons. Staff are friendly and helpful and always try to accommodate our needs regarding timing of lessons."
"My son Luke very much enjoyed his lessons at Atlantis Swimming School and very quickly became a confident swimmer. A special thank you goes to Sofia who was excellent."
Hi Carl, thank you very much for your kind comments. Its great to her such positive feedback.
Atlantis Swimming School is rated 5.00 based on 6 reviews