Atlantis Office LTD Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend Atlantis Office LTD

Tell us how Atlantis Office LTD made you happy

"The item is exactly as it appeared on the website. Good quality. I paid to have the item installed which was well worth it, as it took a bit of time and I would had difficulty without another pair of hands. I would buy from Atlantis office again."
"This is an excellent company, efficient and speedy delivery. The chairs I ordered were exactly what I wanted and were easy to assemble. They look great and are very comfortable and stylish - this was the only company that I could find that offered the particular style that I wanted with soft, plush upholstery on the arms and I am delighted with my purchase."
"Very good quality product we purchased for our Accountancy office in Torquay. Reasonable price and the delivery was fast. This is the second item our company has purchased from Atlantis and we would highly recommend them to everyone."
"Arrived very quickly. Quality very good. Instructions for assembly could be better as they cover too many related products. Instructions are especially poor for door stops. Still not paid after two weeks of arriving which can't be bad. Overall however I am very satisfied with service, product and price."
"Good next day delivery as promised. Chair purchased was unassembled as requested. This was not complicated and took about 20 minutes. All the bolts fitted first time i.e. no fettling required as with some other chairs. Chair adjustments could be better and more accurate, but you can eventually find a comfortable position. I have to wait and see how long this chair will last with normal usage."
"They are personal, very competitive price, next day delivery and very helpful, would recommend to anyone"
"John and Joel were very efficient. They even dropped the chair off FOC as we were in Colchester. Great product quality and service. Definitely recommend!"
"Excellent product & installation service. Thank you McIntosh Taylor Ltd, Bath UK"
"We bought a tall office cupboard to organise our home office. It was delivered very quickly and the delivery person was superb. The cupboard itself is excellent. Over the years we have built countless flat-packed furniture but this was by far the best. The quality is tremendous and very easy to put together. It is very solid and looks so good. All in all, we couldn’t be more pleased with the quality of goods or the quality of the company. Very many thanks."
"Easy, hassle free order, nice chairs & received quickly, thank you"
"responded to my order very quickly, arranging an alternative product to the same specification. will definitely use them again."
"Very good service and got exactly the chair i wanted.... higjly recomended.."
"Good quality, instant service!"
"Order accepted, processed and delivered in great time"
"I chose this chair because wanted a fully adjustable chair that would go down to 42 cm seat height and although it was by no means the cheapest chair around, because it was on offer it looked good value. The chair arrived quickly: the box was damaged but the contents were not. Assembly was straightforward, but the adjustment is far from easy and it took some time to get used to a quite different seating position. I miss the ability to lean back a limited amount against a spring without having to fiddle with the lever. The arms are much too short: sitting in the normal upright position the tops of the arms are 2" below my elbows - and I am only 5'6". The sculpted seat and back are well padded and comfortable and the chair looks good and feels robust."
We are sorry to hear you are not 100% happy, if you had contacted us we would have been more than happy to help you out or advise you on a more adjustable chair.

- Atlantis Office
"Excellent service, communication great, and the price much better than seen on other sites. Recommended without hesitation."
"The whole transaction was easy and trouble free. One piece of the order was damaged, but this was replaced with no fuss. I rate Atlantis as an excellent company to deal with."
"great website, great ordering, excellent price and arrived next day"
"Fast efficient service from Atlantis. We found the items to be lower priced than other sites we viewed. We will definitely use again."
"The filing cabinet I ordered came without screws for the handles, and some of the hanging bars were missing. This was rectified very speedily, however. I didn't receive notice of the delivery, and could easily have been out."
Atlantis Office LTD is rated 4.78 based on 253 reviews