Atlantis Office LTD Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend Atlantis Office LTD

How would you rate Atlantis Office LTD ?

"I chose this chair because wanted a fully adjustable chair that would go down to 42 cm seat height and although it was by no means the cheapest chair around, because it was on offer it looked good value. The chair arrived quickly: the box was damaged but the contents were not. Assembly was straightforward, but the adjustment is far from easy and it took some time to get used to a quite different seating position. I miss the ability to lean back a limited amount against a spring without having to fiddle with the lever. The arms are much too short: sitting in the normal upright position the tops of the arms are 2" below my elbows - and I am only 5'6". The sculpted seat and back are well padded and comfortable and the chair looks good and feels robust."
We are sorry to hear you are not 100% happy, if you had contacted us we would have been more than happy to help you out or advise you on a more adjustable chair.

- Atlantis Office
"Excellent service, communication great, and the price much better than seen on other sites. Recommended without hesitation."
"The whole transaction was easy and trouble free. One piece of the order was damaged, but this was replaced with no fuss. I rate Atlantis as an excellent company to deal with."
"great website, great ordering, excellent price and arrived next day"
"Fast efficient service from Atlantis. We found the items to be lower priced than other sites we viewed. We will definitely use again."
"The filing cabinet I ordered came without screws for the handles, and some of the hanging bars were missing. This was rectified very speedily, however. I didn't receive notice of the delivery, and could easily have been out."
"Chair arrived on time .No real problem assembling apart from slight puzzle determining which was left or right arm, solved by trial and error. Very pleased with overall result and I am taking advantage of trying different settings independent of other settings."
"As it has not yet been delivered I think a request for a review may be premature!"
Hi,

We are so sorry you have received a reviews request. Looking into your order it was on a 3-5 day delivery and the reviews are automatically sent out upon ordering.

Once again i apologize for the premature request.
"Perfect!!!!"
"My first order with Atlantis and fantastic! Very prompt and professional service and the chairs are really good quality and a bargain! Will definitely be ordering again!"
"Product exactly as described and arrived on time - thank you for the excellent service."
"Office furniture arrived promptly and desks were erected as requested. Staff were helpful throughout. Good company to deal with. Thank you"
"Great Service, Fast delivery and good prices"
"Great customer service, phoned up to place an order, very friendly and knowledgeable staff, all my questions were answered and i was told when i will receive my order, very easy process. 5*"
"Delivered on time, quick delivery, good value for money. Chairs very comfy! Didn't like that we received parts for the smaller chairs as well as the big version that we wanted. It's meant having perfectly good parts that will get thrown away as they're surpluss to requirement"
"Ordering was simple & straightforward, the product was good quality & delivery was exactly as promised. I plan to place further orders in future."
"We were very pleased with the attentive customer service, the quality of the furniture and the efficiency of the men who installed our furniture."
"The chair is what I wanted, and over and above that, the service at Atlantis, from the beginning, has been exemplary. I am quite inquisitive for information, and Atlantis where wonderful and helpful, even being able to offer viable alternatives to my primary choice, and provide me with helpful dimensions of each of them as well. Over and above this, the alternatives for delivery were wonderful. Atlantis were able to meet my rather awkward delivery needs, where others had no alternatives at all. Not only that, although the company that was delivering for them failed on the first visit (vehicular failure) they were texting immediately and I was able to arrange another suitable visit with ease. On top of this the delivery men were wonderful and very helpful, helping me move an ungainly object up stairs and through a constricted doorway without any complaint. They deserve 5 stars too. in fact, i would probably give both Atlantis and the delivery team 6 stars if i could. I would also like to say that as someone that works in Customer Service, Atlantis are one of the few companies that I have dealt with that actually DO deliver superb customer Service. A rare and precious thing. Both Josh and Rachel, who I spoke to there were all that I could have wanted, and would be proud to work with either of them. Keep up the good work, Atlantis. I will recommend you to anyone without hesitation"
"Couldn't have been more helpful and professional. I rang in advance as we had to plan to visit with work commitments etc, and they arranged to open earlier for us. This was an important purchase for me, being a full time home worker - and bad experiences with previous office chair purchases. I explained to Josh what I was looking for, he offered a few suggestions to try, left me to do so, while being on hand to answer questions. No pressure, no sales pitch, just honest advice. His patience was amazing while I moved chair to chair early on a Monday morning! Having settled on 2, suggested me trying at a desk, and again allowed me time to make my decision. Result - never in my life have I had such a comfortable office chair! Bad back is no more and was the perfect choice for me - made having been allowed time to make the right choice with no pressure. 10/10 for customer service and would never buy on-line again knowing there are within driving distance for any other office needs."
"This is the perfect desk chair for my son's study area. Extremely study and comfortable and the option to build in the colours of your choice is fantastic. Brilliant service, communication, build quality and delivery."
Atlantis Office LTD is rated 4.77 based on 239 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!