Atlantis Office LTD Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend Atlantis Office LTD

Tell us how Atlantis Office LTD made you happy

"Very happy with products purchased and the friendly service offered. Great value too. Will definitely recommend Atlantis Office Ltd"
"Atlantis kept me well informed during the entire transaction, there was a very slight delay in receiving the chair, but still well within normal expected delivery times. The product is high quality and the pre-built service was really good. I would recommend them to anyone looking for a new office chair."
"Easy to use website, quick service and delivery. Good product."
"Everything from the practically immediate (though it was long after hours!) reply to my order, to the confirmation of delivery to the excellent quality of the chair has exceeded my expectations. Would (and will) buy from them again."
"Very swift and efficient order process and delivery. Happy with the chair."
"Item arrived quickly and safely as it stated it would."
"I ordered one office chair. The gas lift did not work as well as a cosmetic imperfection. I risk a return and a redelivery. Bad mistake. You would expect a company to ensure product was top notch. At least this one worked but why should I pay full price for an item with scuffs and scrapes? Organised a return. Still waiting now for a pick up. Another morning wasted alongwith the wasted time on emails and phonecalls. No update as yet from Atlantis as promised. If you don't mind paying full price for second type quality items and If you don't mind your time and resources being wasted then you will have no issues."
This is a really unfair review, the first chair arrived and the gas lift was apparently not going up or down, so we collected and sent a new one, it turned out there was a tiny scuff on the bottom of the wheel base which happened in transit, we apologised and once again asked if you would like a new chair sent, after opting for a refund, we arranged for a courier to collect, the courier let us down which we can only apologise for but after not wanting to waste any more of your time we refunded you straight away.

The entire time we were trying to be as helpful as possible on the phones and emails, miss fortunes can happen in any business but our customer service remained at the standard we expect it to.

I am sorry you feel we let you down but as you can see from our other feedback we strive on customer service,
"First class, next day delivery, loverly office chair"
"I needed a specialist chair being a big guy and Atlantis had the perfect one for me as I'd struggled to get the information I needed from other office furniture websites. Ordered at 3pm the day before and the chair was delivered fully assembled the next day! Excellent service! Will definitely be using again!"
"Speedy efficient ordering and service, can't fault"
"Having had a cheapo bit of kit from another supplier collapse under the enormous weight of 1 computer and a laptop, I was sceptical of buying another desk online. However, the desk they supplied, for not much more money, arrived within 48 hours, was doddle to put together and is about as likely to fall over as the Rock of Gibraltar. Brilliant service when I had a query, great products, brilliant delivery (the guy even brought it upstairs for me!). 10/10 for everything."
"Easy to order online and furniture arrived within a few days. Well packed so no damage and easy to assemble. Would buy from again."
"Excellent service both online and offline. Great staff and very competitive prices. 5/5."
"Excellent service and prompt delivery"
"The computer chair was cheaper than those from competitors, but it is not as comfortable as my current chair. A particular problem are the arms: they are too low for comfort and are not adjustable. I would not buy again."
Hi,

We feel this is a little unfair, this is a budget twin lever operator chair with fixed arms, it sounds like you needed a bigger chair with height adjustable arms, if you had contacted us and let us know what height you needed we could have given you the options required.

Please get in contact if you need any assistance.

Atlantis Office
"Helpful staff, good products. Happy Customer. :)"
Thank you very much for the positive review, we are glad we you happy with our products and service.

Atlantis Office
"Trying out the right chair for my back locally and in a well-equipped showroom was ideal. The assistant was brilliant with suggestions (and patience!) and I found the perfect chair. She also suggested an amazing back support for my exisiting chairs which I also bought. The chair arrived next day and although the initial delivery arrived damaged a replacement was sent with all speed and very efficiently. Really happy with chair and service. Thank you."
Thank you for coming into the showroom! Glad you thought it was well-equipped and our team was helpful.

Sorry there was a bit of damaged but glad we resolved it efficiently.

Atlantis Office
"I ordered this chair as my old one was causing my shoulders to ache after a few hours using it. I wasn’t 100% sure what I needed / wanted so I called the team and they were very helpful. We chatted through my preferences and they advised on 3 chairs. This one suited my budget and needs the best so I ordered. On arrival i set it up within 15 mins and now use it every day. My shoulder pain is no more and the chair is fantastic. Would highly recommend."
"VERY GOOD PRODUCTS AND SERVICE"
"Excellent service & delivery. Good quality kneeling computer chair. I would recommend to others & would buy from Atlantis Office again."
Atlantis Office LTD is rated 4.78 based on 318 reviews