Atlantis Office LTD Reviews

Ross McClymont
Atlantis Office LTD 5 star review on 6th June 2020
Chloe
Atlantis Office LTD 5 star review on 22nd May 2020
Absolutely delighted with the chair I ordered and the service provided. The item had been discontinued in the colour I ordered but the company offered to provide the next model in the series for the same cost. The item arrived very soon after the order was processed. Very pleased indeed. Charlotte Cowe, Edinburgh.
The Regent chair is very comfortable and was delivered assembled quickly by a good courier. I'd happily buy from Atlantis Office again and would recommend.
Very helpful staff and efficient. The furniture arrived promptly and exactly as discussed.
The chair is super comfortable and the design is great! Will definitely use again!
Fantastic service and quick delivery, thanks to all the team
Helpful advice. Furniture excellent. Especially pleased with the desk. Delayed delivery was due to COVID, but we were kept informed throughout.
No complaints.
Excellent service
Ordered Goliath Chair on the 23rd received on the 24th, excellent service will use again.
Office chair well made and excellent leather, very easy to put together, but not enough height adjustment if you are tall
Fast ordering and delivery, excellent service and a great chair.
I am very happy with my new chair but was most impressed with the customer service I received. I ordered the chair online but it became out of stock so was offered either a refund or a similar alternative or to wait a few more weeks. I opted to wait but was reassuringly updated along the way. Really positive experience - thanks Lisa Jones, Rebecca Dresser and everyone else involved. I would recommend this company.
Ordered stool at the weekend. Lisa called & emailed first thing on Monday to say the black stool was out of stock but had a blue one. Colour not an issue so said yes. Rebecca emailed to say the stool had been dispatched but to give it 48 hours - it arrived today! It's not often that you get fantastic service but this business exceeded my expections by a long way. Thank you Lisa & Rebecca!
Excellent service. Had ordered an office chair that was unfortunately not in stock. I got a reply the morning after I placed my order with some alternatives and I ended up getting a chair that was even better suited to me than the one I had originally intended to purchase. Will definitely use again and I will be recommending to others :)
Very helpful. All delivered correctly with good communications.
Ordered an i29 Mesh chair with ergonomic head rest. Had an online chat to discuss. Rebecca called me back to say even though I missed the 11.30 delivery deadline, my chair would be with me on the Monday. Prompt delivery, arrived at 1.30pm. This chair is just amazing.
The chair I ordered arrived on on the scheduled time and in excellent condition. I love the chair, it is very comfortable and made a real difference in the current working from home environment. Website was easy to use and did not require me to create an account which I appreciate.
Very good service
Very fast and efficient service even in the middle of this Covid lockdown. Just what was needed.
Really good quality and very quick efficient service, ordered one day and received the next
Atlantis Office LTD is rated 4.83 based on 725 reviews