Atlantis Office LTD Reviews

Ross McClymont
Atlantis Office LTD 5 star review on 6th June 2020
Chloe
Atlantis Office LTD 5 star review on 22nd May 2020
I was placing just a small order for one desk and one office chair, but I wanted them in a hurry. Bex, who answered my phone calls, was extremely helpful, sending links to items that might be suitable, and ensured the items arrived on time. No one could have done more.
Speedy delivery, helpful Customer Service and great desks, thank you
Very nice filing cabinet.
Very attentive service
We had originally purchased two Atlantis Office plus office chairs with headrest two years ago and had been very impressed with the care that was taken to ensure we were happy with our choice and the very professional service offered by Atlantis Office. So when we needed to buy an additional chair, our first port of call was Atlantis Office. Once again, we were able to secure exactly what we needed; once again, we appreciated the friendly help and service given. Highly recommended !
Great service and product- will use again
Answered the phone !! with politeness and efficiency. Delivered on time. Great product. Good support. Thanks.
Fantastic customer service from the team at Atlantis Office! They worked with me to find the perfect chair, with constraints over supply issues due to global distribution issues caused by Covid-19. My chair arrived quickly and has massively improved my ability to work from home comfortably. Highly reccomend!
Impeccable customer service, went out of their way to arrange delivery to Northern Ireland when many bigger companies wouldn't. And the price was lower also. I have recommended already to friends and wouldn't hesitate to buy again from them.
Great customer service. Staff had to find out some information and even though they were waiting for the courier to come back to them about a price, they phoned to let me know that they were waiting and they had not forgotten about me. Greatly appreciated
Quick delivery. Good chair, easy to assemble, comfortable and robust. Instruction manual could be improved though - looking like a scan from a print made in 1987.
excellent customer service, great delivery and the most comfortable chair i have ever sat on. after a year of working from home, i wish I had bought this sooner
Absolutely delighted with the chair I ordered and the service provided. The item had been discontinued in the colour I ordered but the company offered to provide the next model in the series for the same cost. The item arrived very soon after the order was processed. Very pleased indeed. Charlotte Cowe, Edinburgh.
The Regent chair is very comfortable and was delivered assembled quickly by a good courier. I'd happily buy from Atlantis Office again and would recommend.
Very helpful staff and efficient. The furniture arrived promptly and exactly as discussed.
The chair is super comfortable and the design is great! Will definitely use again!
Fantastic service and quick delivery, thanks to all the team
Helpful advice. Furniture excellent. Especially pleased with the desk. Delayed delivery was due to COVID, but we were kept informed throughout.
No complaints.