Atlantis Office LTD Reviews

of reviewers recommend Atlantis Office LTD
Read Atlantis Office LTD Reviews

sales@atlantisoffice.com

Tell us how Atlantis Office LTD made you happy
Excellent service and really happy with the desk for my home office.
Excellent customer service combined with speedy delivery. My order item was well packaged and as described on the website.
Good service, fast delivery, good chair!
Helpful advice prior to ordering and excellent customer service arranging delivery, etc. Good products.
Staff very helpful. Nice to be able to wander around, try out chairs and choose for myself, rather than facing any hard sell. The chair I decided to get is sooooo comfortable and supportive! Thank you Atlantis Office!
great showroom set up ( covid safe ) friendly staff , helpful and item turned up next day as planned.
We bought a superb office chair from Atlantis and were very happy with the service and prompt delivery
I was very happy with the service provided by Atlantis Office. I was kept informed about the progress of my order and when delays occurred, I was offered an alternative product. Thank you for your help.
Product arrived promptly but scratched and dented. Atlantis has now been informed about it and looking to resolve it. It's been more than 2 weeks now and I still havent heard back from Atlantis as to what will be done about the damaged items I bought from them. I have sent them pictures and complained but no response .
Good Morning, We have replied to your email multiple times and you have not responded. Please call us on 01206 586858 and we will be more than happy to assist. Many thanks Lisa Jones
Hello, We are pleased to see that your replacement stool has now been delivered. We hope that you will consider updating your review to reflect this. Many thanks Lisa Jones
Just bought an ErgocomfortTAIRB. Office communications and support excellent. Delivery good and on time; 1 wheel protruding from the pack, but of no significance. Assembly instructions OK but clarity very poor. Probably too many generations of copying! End result just the chair we hoped for - excellent.
easy chair to put together. The support from Atlantis was on point when DHL lost the first chair. Atlantis sent another out right away. then DHL delivered the first chair at the end of the week. and took 2 days to pick it up. Atlantis really helpful, DHL a real pain in the backside.
Atlantis Office LTD 4 star review on 24th December 2020
Atlantis Office had the best price for the chair I was after and offered free next day delivery for this particular chair as well. Communication was excellent, they kept me informed at each stage. My chosen chair, the "Zuni" or also called "Zeus", is of high quality and was delivered in perfect order. I would recommend the company.
Very pleasant and efficient service, the chair which is comfortable and good quality came the next day.
Bought 2 lockable bookcases from the Infiniti range from Atlantis. They arrived within 2 working days as promised. The bookcases are of a high quality. In my experience they are better quality than usual from self-assembly. The only issues I had were that the instructions could be clearer in identifying possible pitfalls in assembly and that the locking is not robust enough to deter a strong pull. However, overall VERY pleased indeed.
Although the office chair we ordered was not in stock initially, we were kept fully informed about stock availability and also offered alternatives. Delivery was excellent, the delivery men were extremely helpful and polite
Excellent customer service. Would recommend
Fantastic company to do business and excellent customer service. Smashing showroom with a wide selection of products, pleasantly sold and knowledgeable staff Delivery charges reasonable, professionally assembled and waste taken away. If you are contemplating converting a room into a home office i urge you to use this company. Shop locally & support family run businesses!
Bought a chair from Atlantis Office as a Christmas gift. It arrived promptly and in perfect condition. Communication was perfect also. Many thanks!
Good website, helpful sales rep on phone guided me to the most appropriate purchase for my needs. Delivery fast and problem-free.
Excellent service, came next day and driver left item in the garage as asked. Chair is excellent and comfy
Atlantis Office LTD is rated 4.83 based on 669 reviews