Athlefix Reviews

5 Rating 4 Reviews
of reviewers recommend Athlefix
Read Athlefix Reviews
Very good and delivers very fast
I've found that the faster speeds are more comfortable as it is more of a vibration massage. But it depends where you are doing and what attachment you are using. For example, a slow one with a hard attachment isn't comfortable on my knee, but does suit a soft tissue area. A fast speed with a soft attachment is much better on my knee and relieves the pain in no time.
It comes in a nice carry case, with a charger and several different attachments. One looks like a tennis ball and is for large muscle groups like a thigh, one is hard and small like a large bullet and that is for a concentrated area that might be sore. Another looks like a fork shape and that is for going down either side of your spine. The massager itself is rechargable and shows the speed
Great customer service and a good gun. This gun has surpassed my expectations. Recently I have been seeing a chiropractor and he used a massage gun on my back and it felt great, so I decided to get myself one. This one is far better than the one my chiropractor uses.
Athlefix is rated 5.00 based on 4 reviews