Munster Tyres Reviews

Telephone
Read Munster Tyres Reviews

munstertyres@reviews.adtrak.co.uk

Tell us how Munster Tyres made you happy
Exceptional service once again. I have super big tyres that most other outfits need to order in - these guys always seem to have stock, and have helped me out countless times at the last minute with no fuss and speedy turnaround (why do I always get a nail in a tyre just before a big drive?!). Good prices too. Highly recommended.
I had my tyres changed on a busy day at Munster. The team were excellent, very professional with no mucking about. Their use of space and the way they organised the cars was impressive. I'd highly recommend them.
10 out of 10. We visited today with a nail in the tyre of our Bentley GT continental. The service was excellent, honest, polite, efficient and knowledgable. They patched the tyre for £30 and it took about 15 minutes. I can’t recommend them highly enough. I will never go anywhere else from now on.
Got a puncher the day after thay fitted a new tyre,, thay fixed it for free next working day
I was recommended to this shop by a stranger who helped me put my spare tyre on due to the tyre being flat. I came to Munster tyres to get a new tyre. This was done successfully and they even checked the other three tyres. They are awesome! Great with people! Very helpful and very honest. Definitely making them my preferred repair shop for my car. Thank you all for your hard work. Ps. I didn’t make an appointment, and they done this under 30mins.
Thank you for your quick and efficient help with my tyre recently. I always come to Munster Rd Tyres and the service is consistently great.
They looked after my 80 year old mother wonderfully. Got her back on the road in quick time and at low cost. Repaired her tyre for her when less reputable people would have conned her in to a new tyre.
Was told by another company that I needed to have something fancy (and pricy) done to my tyre or wheel as it was steadily losing air. Went to Munster tyres who fixed it on the spot by repairing the rim for a very reasonable £24. Writing this a few weeks on and no loss of air.
Had a big problem tyre puncture on F Pace tyres 265/45/22 at 730am on a Saturday Short distance from Munster rd phoned Munster tyres who had nearly new 2nd hand tyre Fixed in 30 mins from phoning them Great service
brilliant helpful team , great stock of good tyres at great prices, 1st class service allround
I used them twice for a tyre puncture, on both occasions I was served promptly and efficiently by friendly staff. Dwayne is honest and helpful, examined the tyre and quickly repaired the tyre. I was charged fairly.
I was so impressed with the service I received from Derek and his team at Munster tyres! They saved the day. I had a puncture on a Saturday on the hottest day of the year and I had brought my goddaughter to London and Derek and team were able to swiftly supply a new tyre and fit and repair my wheel at break neck speed and all done with good humour and smiles. We were back on the road in no times. I’m very grateful for this excellent service and great quality workmanship! I was impressed and will return.
Brilliant, quick service fixing the seal and valve on my tyre. Done within half an hour, and I was fitted in straight away despite a last minute call on a Friday afternoon. Lovely, friendly service.
Had a bust tyre at 8am in the morning. Drove straight to munster tyres which was luckily around the corner. They instantly put a new tyre on for £80. Brilliant. The boss himself fitted it himself. Off to continue may journey within the hour.
very helpful, gave good advice and were able to assist very quickly, recommended additional tyre change and rotated tyres to avoid additional expense. Also helping in the community by providing old tyres for kids adventure playground activity.
Absolutely brilliant. Fantastic service and support and very quick to respond. Tony couldn’t be more helpful. I had two Tires to replace over a month period and each time they’ve been great. Both times were the usual nonsense; nail in tire. Prices were sensible and as a mobile service, worth every penny. The engineer, George was extremely professional and turned the job around in next to no time. Can’t recommend them enough and will be recommending them to all my contacts. Please note, I have no personal or professional relationship with this company and am entirely impartial.
They did a wonderful job on our car. They are efficient and trustworthy. They are hard-working and honest. They are amazing and we always take our car to them and are extremely pleased and happy with their work. They can fix everything at a great cost. Best mechanics in town.
Took my Fiat in there as could detect a burning smell and thought it might be brake pads. Very chatty and friendly and told us that he would get it in the ramp and give me a call back with prognosis. Had s call back three hours later and was told that it wasn’t the brakes, but that a piece of plastic had been lodged on the exhaust pipe which was giving off the smell. But rather than calling ahead, they went ahead and fixed it and charged me for 2.5 hours at £69.50+VAT -total bill £208. No parts. Just labour costs for cleaning the outside of the exhaust pipe. It’s just disappointing that they take advantage of these situations. At no point were we told that there was going to be an inspection charge and nor was it agreed at any point that they could proceed without our authority. But what do you do when you’re given these set of circumstances? I just feel so sad and it’s like being mugged - only by a ‘legitimate’ business. Would not recommend this business.
Sorry to hear about your experience, if you’d like to get in touch with one of our team members to discuss this issue further, please call us on 020 3124 1874 or email sales@munstertyres.com
Amazing service mobile tyre change
A great service from Munster Tyres, prompt, efficient and very friendly. Also reasonably priced - I would definately go back again
Munster Tyres is rated 4.78 based on 73 reviews