Munster Tyres Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend Munster Tyres

munstertyres@reviews.adtrak.co.uk

How would you rate Munster Tyres?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

"A great service from Munster Tyres, prompt, efficient and very friendly. Also reasonably priced - I would definately go back again"
"Hi. I'm existing customer and never been unhappy with munstertyres. all workers kind and hard work. and if you compare price, cheaper then others. also they explain all time if we are customer not understand what need to do and regulation regard tyre. till present day i will recommend they services 5 star."
"I went with a problem with my car and I was told that they would put it under a diagnostic test for an hour and then find out the wants wrong and then give you a call to confirm the cost and the duration. No one called me. By 1 o'clock I gave them a call . They said that there is a part need replacement I asked how much would that part cost he said around £60 plus fitting it I asked how much the total he told me I can tell now. And said don't worry we will look after you. And he really did when presented me with 400 + bill after a lot of haggling I paid £260 And was told not to BRI g the car to them again. And guess what 2 days after this the problem I took the car for and paid £260 remain the same. I concluded that this place owners are dishonest and opportunist."
Hello,

You came to our garage because you had a problem with your car, we said we would run a diagnostic on it to find out exactly what this was. As you know, we told you that it would cost the same as our hourly rate as we had to leave the machine on for an hour. After discovering the problem we called you and told you that the part you would need would cost you £60 plus the labour for fitting it. This was clearly quoted as 3-4 hours, but as you wanted it done quicker than this, we told you we'd put 2 mechanics on the job. knowing what our hourly labour rate was, you agreed for this to go ahead. The job took the two of our mechanics 4 hours to complete. When arriving to collect the car we gave you your bill, this is when you complained that you didn't have the money to pay for it because you didn't have your credit card or cash to pay for it. As a courtesy we knocked it down to only 1 hrs labour, Munster Tyres took the loss on this repair, which you paid by producing a credit card which you earlier claimed you didn't have. As a result of this, we asked that you do not return to our garage.

The problem with your car may have been fixed with the part we replaced and as being the cheapest option, we tried this first, if the problem wasn't solved and came back (as we explained and wrote on your bill) you'd need 2 other parts to stop the problem from persisting.

If you would like to discuss this with us further please call us on 020 3124 1875, or email us at sales@munstertyres.com. Regards, Munster Tyres and Servicing
""Two years in a row, Munster Tyres did my MOT but most importantly their wheel alignment is excellent. Despite the fact that they told me the wheels we were just on the edge of tolerances, their realignment once again transformed the drive of my Cayman R. Significantly cheaper than taking the car to the main Porsche dealer""
Hubert In London
Verified Buyer
"Found Munster Tyres many years ago. They fixed what Kwikfit tried three times to do but failed. Now recently Munster Tyres pointed seriously corroded break discs, two weeks after a Toyota garage failed to spot during regular Service. They got the parts and fixed it same day."
"As a woman I am completely confident going here alone and not being ripped off! I went in yesterday with a flat-ish tyre... most places I would expect to be at least be told I need 4 new tyres and whatever else they could try their luck with, but not this place! Correctly and honestly repaired a slow puncture for under £30!! This is the third time I've been here and not only are the staff friendly and helpful, they are truly honest and efficient skilled mechanics who get the job done very fast (less than 30 mins with no booking) and truly value their stellar reputation Thank you! Highly recommended"
Jerome Fidelin
Verified Reviewer
"Fast, friendly and very professional service. I highly recommend Munster Tyres."
"Very quick,reasonable and friendly service. Will definitely use again."
"I booked a service and was told the price, but when i payed at the end i was charged around £ 50. 00 for VAT. which no one ever mentioned it. Also changed my exhaust but after going home the exhaust was making such a loud noise that i was terrified to drive it as i didn't know what it was. I phoned them up and booked another appointment, a week later that is as it was fully booked. When i show up i was told they could't because they where fully booked (i had booked) and were short of staff due to illness. I also told them to look at some noise coming from the back of the car. At first one of them said they couldn't and/or didn't know what it was, so i was told to wait for one of the other mechanics who originally did the service the previous week. And he said he did it everything is fine...... Complete lie, as i started the noise was still there, done nothing to it. I just gave up and left If you want your car to be destroyed then,,,,,THIS IS THE RIGHT PLACE"
J Williamson
Verified Reviewer
"Munster Tyres have helped me on 3 seperate occassions giving me a same day turnaround without me booking for 3 seperate emergancies including an MOT. They did a great job each time and I will be using them and recommending them going forwards. Brilliant service."
"Called to inquire about some winter tyres, the person who answered deemed it fit to laugh patronizongly as if I am an idiot to ask for winter tyres when there I no snow. Need the tyres for a trip to the continent, however, I will get the done elsewhere where they are less smug and more customer friendly."
David A Edwards
Verified Reviewer
"Annual visit with great service from Tony and his team for tyres and balancing. Prices always go down ! and the service only gets better. Service booked and can only recommend highly. David + Jeep"
Aine O'Neill
Verified Buyer
"I have been coming here for over 25 years when the current owners father ran it and the lads worked there and I could not wish for a better place to go to, first class service and tyres at a great price and really great honest service, would not hesitate to recommend them."
Carly Bradbury
Verified Buyer
"I needed new tyres twice in 3 days (due to useless driving, not faulty tyres) and both times Munster tyres came within 30 mins, sourced the correct tyres for me and couldn't have been more helpful or accommodating. Would highly recommend them to anyone. Carly"
"Munster tyres were like Knights in Shining armour as I managed to burst two tyres on a kerb and was stranded on a busy road until they arrived. They swiftly replaced the damaged tyres. Could not rate them higher for their superb efficiency."
Ian Whitfield
Verified Reviewer
"They are by far the best Tyre company I have ever deal with, I would go out of my way to used them"
Robert Guthrie
Verified Buyer
"Last week I was in a rush to get my M.O.T., Munster Tyres had an appointment the next day and the process was fast and efficient, I will be using them again definitely."
"Had a problem getting the metal cap off my tyre (so couldn't pump it up). Popped in and asked if they could help, Tony was great, got the problem sorted in 2 minutes, replaced the metal caps for plastic ones and didn't even charge me. I have been here before for new tyres and will certainly come again when my current tyres need replacing....or if I need anything else. Thanks guys, much appreciated."
"Recently had my tyres done here. Great service, great price, great experience."
"Great quick efficient warm hearted sevice"
Munster Tyres is rated 4.78 based on 54 reviews