At Home Furnishings Reviews

of reviewers recommend At Home Furnishings
Read At Home Furnishings Reviews

Southside Retail Park, Portrack Lane, Stockton-on-Tees

Tell us how At Home Furnishings made you happy
Prompt delivery and very well packed
Although the picture we ordered was out of stock we were kept informed, and was impressed with the service we received.
Prompt delivery and excellent packaging.
Pictures and frames are beautiful
After waiting for stock to be available, for 5 weeks, when the framed pictures were delivered the glass was totally broken on both of them. Not slight damage but totally shattered. They have to be reordered again so another wait, this time we'll pick up from the shop to check them over and not risk the delivery. I understand this is not your fault but the courier company but it is disappointing after a long wait.
Nice product and well packaged. Very good and friendly service.
Lovely prints
my package was very securely wrapped and delivered on time by a very obliging and friendly courier.
They found a replacement light for the discontinued one I had that broke
The picture was packaged very well. Very pleased with product.
Only disappointment was the delivery of my lights. When originally ordered was told 3-5 working days, then 7-10, and then eventually received them about 17 days later. This caused terrible problems for me as the person who was to fit them had to go to another job. The result of this is that I am still without lights in hall and landing (all over Christmas and New Year). However Natalie, from showroom has been very kind!
Brilliant service! Kept me informed about timings and delivery. Picture so well packaged, Love the picture and it was at the best price I had seen it anywhere.
Excellent Canvas arrived in time for Xmas Thank you. Customer Service brilliant kept me informed every step of the order.
Pictures took some time to be in stock. When phoned they were very helpful! Items were very well packaged, thanks very much. Regards.
Prompt, efficient and friendly service
I have only selected 'Acceptable' to get this far. I do not wish to be rude but your system should tell you that I am currently waiting for a replacement as the original was damaged. After waiting rather a long time for it, the packaging was extremely poor, although that was not the reason for the damage. The damage was caused by a sharp instrument piercing the packaging and going into the picture.
Pictures cheaper than in local store. Arrived when expected packaged really well.
You delivered our picture in plenty of protective packaging so it arrived in perfect condition. Delivered in less time than you said.
Can't review as not been delivered yet.
Order delivered next day, couldn't have been better. Will definitely use them again.
At Home Furnishings is rated 4.59 based on 984 reviews