Astrofx Reviews

57 Reviews
Ad You May Also Consider ? Adverts from our client network

Providing mentorship programmes for the aspiring trader, Astrofx is one of the UK's leading schools of Foreign Exchange trading.

With a combined experience of 14 years, the team of professional traders have gone from strength to strength, in the pursuit to becoming reputable mentors and traders across the globe.

Recognised by the likes of fxstreet.com and tradingview.com.

contact@astrofxc.com

Quayside Tower
252-260 Broad Street

Luke
Verified Buyer

I've been a student of Astro FX for around 3-4 months.

Great guys that teach absolute quality stuff. They've changed the ways I analyse the markets completely.

I'm now profitable and will be going live very soon!

Looking forward to some Skype lessons,

Cheers lads

-Luke
Macca
Verified Buyer

I have nothing but great feedback on my Astrofx experience, i never knew anything about forex before meeting Shaun and Natt,
i was introduced to AstroFX by a close friend of mine who mentioned that trading could be a nice side hustle to have to help pay bills, provide a better quality of life etc.
I found Shaun on facebook and after a few conversations about price, course information etc
before handing any money over just having a daughter aswell i was skeptical about paying the fee as i've never invested in anything ever let alone myself.
I arranged to meet the team in Birmingham at their offices as i didn't want to give my money to somebody i didn't believe in or trust.
After a couple of hours of discussing what the course entailed , the attitude i had to have capabilities of what i could earn and how trading forex could improve me as a person
I thought "Why not, i can do this"
i had two full intense days of going over the basics and credit to these guys they kept my attention throughout and i didn't feel like i was back at school haha
after the two days we constructed a trading plan together that i was to stick to along with studying the AstroFX Bible LOL
i was advised to trade and practice on demo until i felt comfortable which was around 6 - 8 months then start trading a small amount of money to eventually where i am now

Ever since 2014 this decision to start trading has changed my life and has changed me as a person.
After nearly two years i'm now a part time profitable trader who intends to trade full time at the start of 2017!!

I can't thank Natt and Shaun enough as you guys have helped changed my life
you guys gave me the push i needed to succeed.

I HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS COURSE IF YOU HAVE THE DESIRE, SELF BELIEF AND DETERMINATION

THEY HAVE THE TOOLS YOU JUST NEED TO LEARN HOW TO USE THEM

WHAT YOU WAITING FOR?

Tony
Verified Buyer

Astro FX makes it easy to understand the world of trading. Thy always respond to any questions I may have and explain my problems in a matter so I understand.
The experians these guys have shows in the results they and there students deliver!
In the memberzone they give all members the "hotest" trade set ups for coming week with a full top down analasys that all members are familier with.
What more to say, don't regret a moment that I joined Astro FX
Ryan
Verified Buyer

First and foremost I can honestly say Shaun and Aman are extremely humble. The training they provide within AstroFXC is very well worth every single penny these guys really know their stuff.!!!

As a Forex trader you really need to go into depth with understanding the market structure and technical analysis. The value towards that area from the years of knowledge that they put into watching charts I highly recommend them to any beginner that want to learn Forex.
Nathan
Verified Buyer

The Astrofx course has been my greatest investment! After a few months of attempting to find the correct guidance in the Forex market I stumbled across astrofx on instagram. I started watching all their youtube tutorials and was amazed with how accurate their analysis was. Just from watching their youtube videos taught me alot but I wanted to learn more, so I invested in their ultimate course. Amatt and Shaun know there stuff and after the 3 days mentoring they have placed me on the path to becoming a consistently profitable trader.
Twarn
Verified Buyer

Back in October 2015, I was a complete beginner/novice, literally minimal knowledge on forex trading. However i wanted to be taught by someone with experience and proven results.

After doing extensive research on numerous courses around the U.K i decided to invest in the Astro FX course with Natt and Shaun.
To be completely frank i was fully impressed with how they went about there business, they were honest genuine guys, who made me fully understand the world of Forex trading with their well put together course. The way they had compiled and formatted the course made my learning curve accelerate at a much quicker rate than i could of ever imagined. It wasn't too overwhelming while still at the same time being extremely detailed.

I would 100% recommend their services to anybody looking to tackle the forex market head on. These guys know there stuff and have the results to show for it.

well done guys very impressed with the setup you have going on, im glad to have you as my mentors.

Twarn
Lee
Unverified Reviewer

The AstroFX course was exactly what was needed to get my trading of to a good start, the course gave me all the valuable tools I would need to become consistently profitable in the Forex market. Shaun & Natt are both well experienced teachers and broke everything down in a clear and understandable manner, I would recommend if you are serious about learning to trade Forex.
Jon
Verified Buyer

Very happy with the course. The one on one tutition is such a huge help. It makes the subject a lot easier to digest, lots of very helpful and accurate information is delivered backed up by great back up of information with the book and memory stick. A great investment that has improved my trading hugely! - UK Student. Jon Porter
Abdirah
Verified Buyer

If you're chasing a professional career it seems logical to try to get the best education possible, FX trading isn't any different. To succeed you will need to invest in yourself, and in my opinion there aren't many places better than AstroFX. Natt & Shaun are two great guys who will give you free advice before you've even booked the course, and the course and aftercare itself is great.
Adrian
Verified Buyer

Since doing the course my chart reading techniques were greatly enhanced.

I came away with a clear trading strategy, enabling me to continue my trading career on a very positive note.
Reuben
Verified Buyer

AstroFX is a education oriented trading firm headed by two highly competent and clearly experienced individuals. Shaun and Aman provide an excellent educational and aftercare service and are always on hand to help should you need it. My trading was drastically improved after using the services of AstroFX and as such I would greatly recommend them. From one of the first ever students, Reuben.
Umesh
Verified Buyer

I attended the AstroFx course 7 months ago after following them on social media for a while and it is one of the best decisions I have made. Before enrolling on the course I tried to learn about the forex market through books and websites such as baby pips. After reading and learning the vast amount of information from these sources I still felt I did not know where to start.

The 1 to 1 course with Shaun and Natt is very well structured and the easy to follow steps to analysing the market made it simple to understand. I now have a understanding of the psychology of trading, top down analysis, Japanese candlesticks and risk management. The students member zone which you have access to after the course is fantastic and a great help.

I would highly recommend AstroFx to a anyone interested in learning about forex trading as Shaun and Natt's skills and understanding of the forex market are excellent. I would like to thank them for everything and the help their still continue to provide.
Sunny
Verified Buyer

I am a 2014 student of Astro Fx, prior to this i came with relative good knowledge but was still trading like a YoYo. Thanks to these guys i instantly started trading in a consistent and profitable manner and know have a clear vision in my trading outlook. Consistent learning and reading you will improve day to day.
I still overview all the videos to refresh my thoughts and get inspiration...this is my drug to super charge my thoughts and gain confidence.
Cant say thank you enough to Shaun and Nat.
Cheers Sunny P
Daniel
Verified Buyer

very pleased with the service and the ongoing support and tools astro have mad available to students. i found them on instagram and was skeptical because everyone claims to be a trader on instagram but i know they are genuine, give you all the tools to kick start your trading career and have a big willingness to help others. thanks guys
Reece
Verified Buyer

Fantastic course gained great value from the teachings.
Arun
Verified Buyer

At first I was suspicious about people who teach trading; I had gone to a few seminars and met with different companies but it always seemed like a sales pitch. Before I decided to attend the course with AstroFX, I sat with them a few times and each time it was clear Shaun and Natt actually knew what they were talking about. Their technical analysis is one of the best I have seen, they are like magicians when it comes to breaking down and analyzing charts. Their analysis has also been recognized by FXStreet, which proved they know their stuff. The course itself is full on, but the guys do a really good job about making you feel welcome and part of the family, they even openly talk about their trading journey and don't sell you a dream. The guys offer aftercare which for me was the deciding factor; regardless how busy they are, they'll always find time to help make me a better trader. A top course with two top traders!

Nearly two years on, and I have still kept in touch with Shaun and Natt; both genuinely still care about my trading and always make time should I need to discuss any trades or pick their brains on certain forex pairs. I would highly recommend AstroFX for anyone who would like to learn trading -regardless what stage of their trading journey they are in.
Sarah
Verified Buyer

I've done a lot of different courses and I have to say this was the best one. These guys knowledge of the markets is inspirational. My trading has been profitable since attending and I now have a skill for life. Thanks for everything guys. All the best.
Astrofx is rated 4.88 based on 57 reviews