Astrofx Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Astrofx

About Astrofx: Providing mentorship programmes for the aspiring trader, Astrofx is one of the UK's leading schools of Foreign Exchange trading.

With a combined experience of 16 years, the team of professional traders have gone from strength to strength, in the pursuit to becoming reputable mentors and traders across the globe.

Recognised by the likes of fxstreet.com and tradingview.com.

contact@astrofxc.com

Quayside Tower
252-260 Broad Street

How would you rate Astrofx?

"AstroFx had been educate me alot on Forex, its worth to have this kind of education, Shaun and Natt are very responsibility to update the market to their student, both of them keep guiding us along the journey, i never feel left behind during this long journey. Appreciate alot on what they had done to us. Thanks AstroFx"
"After taking the AstroFX course, I'm finally able to read chart properly and understand how the market work. Thanks Shaun and Nat for putting the course together to help people who want to become a trader. The materials are SIMPLE to understand and EFFECTIVE."
"Fantastic knowledge. Great to learn from. Material well explained."
"These guys are awesome! Seriously, super professional and they know what they are doing. I wouldn't want to be around anybody else in this industry!"
"Astrofx team are No.1 in the industry. I am a novice when I started and it has put on the right path .I really wanted to succeed in forex and the astrofx course is a great stepping stone to achieving success. They have got a great support network after you do the course .. don't delay book the course today"
"where can i start.... first I just want to thank Astrofx for putting this course together and endlessly putting content that has helped me and other students. Astrofx have changed my life, I took the course in march 2016 at that time I had no knowladge on forex market. best financial decision I have ever made. its been over a year now and the improvement i have made during this time has been unbelivable, im now able to break down any market and read the price action correctly and most important of all making them PIPS. I couldnt be where i am now in my forex career if it wasnt for Astrofx and constant support from these guys and also the hard work which i had put in and dedicated my self into my work and blocked the negativity out of my life . from my personal experiance i would recommend to anyone who is serious about forex market and wants to learn how to trade ASTROFX is the way forward, it has been for me. joining Astrofx is the best choice I have ever made. big well done to shuan and natt for making this happen you guys have Dedication . Join the Amry of ASTROFX and trust me you will never regret it."
"Joining Astrofx was the single most important financial and educational decision that I have made for my trading career. I am so pleased with the depth of knowledge that is provided and structural guidance. Thanks Astro ! Shaun and Aman you guys are the best. Thanks for providing us with so much value."
"I have always wanted to trade forex but never knew how, I came across astrofx and they have changed my life! What a team!! Always there to help if I have any question, great teachers, game changers. Just want to say thank you very much!! Bradley"
"Constant valuable information and knowledge and attention to detail is second to none - Ben Sanya (Arctc Hghts Fx)"
"Considering it has been three months since I went on the three day course, the materials provided have been very useful. The book provided at the course, has helped change my way of thinking when trading. I could read this over and over again and not get bored, as you learn something new or pick up new tips on each read. The ongoing support through telegram, webinars and members zone is brilliant. Simply Excellent!!!"
"AstroFX made me realise what I want in life. Changed my whole outlook on how I view the 9-5 job life. I am a graduate of mechanical engineering from the university of Manchester but I never knew what career I wanted until I became an Astro student. They teach forex like no others. The support they give the students is unparalleled. Most definitely the best investment I've made."
Adrian Baginski
Verified Reviewer
"BEST FINANCIAL DECISION I HAVE EVER MADE. I joined Astrofx back in April 2017. Even though I live in New York and never personally met Shaun, Aman or anyone from the team I can still say that they just didn't shine the light on a life changing opportunity. But also made it so simple to understand that literally, ANYONE with the right mindset and discipline can also pick up the skills of analyzing the markets and trading. I still haven't made a single dollar trading! However, I went from knowing absolutely nothing about trading or finance in general, to be able to go on my computer trade a demo account seriously and rack up over 2500 pips profit in my first 4 months! One of my favorite quotes by Astro is "It's not about the money, it's all about the pips!" that basically sums up the course on how to stay humble within the markets with a simple yet extremely effective strategy. Once I joined Astro I honestly believe like I'm part of the family even from such a far distance, and with the skills and knowledge you learn with them, you'll never forget it. It's something that you will take to your grave. I'm not just excited about my own personal progress in the next couple of years, but also to see just how far these guys can take their company to the next (key) level."
"That they are finally coming to South Africa"
James Blanchard -sb
Verified Reviewer
"I followed Shaun and Nat for two years before I pulled the trigger which I should've done before but I can say the content that is provided in the course is A-1! You will never need to take another course since this is a one stop shop of the forex market. You're definitely is great hands. Don't hesitate like I did before.. Take massive now. It's worth the investment!"
"I feel very happy to be able to belong to this wonderful team. Infinite thanks."
"Astrofx makes understanding the fx markets easy. Simple and detailed videos with great support from Shaun, Nat & the team make Astrofx the ultimate choice for Forex training. The group telegram channels are filled with daily analysis, videos & chart break downs which help both beginner and advance traders master their craft. I cannot recommend Astrofx enough!!"
"Great analysis, Best team ever!"
"Great analysis, Best team ever!"
"Astro FX What can i say about these absolute legends!? These guys will change your life! When it comes to learning about the foreign exchange market these guys are definitely full of knowledge. Lets be honest you cant put any price on knowledge and what these guys teach you is priceless no joke. take that leap of faith and invest in yourself by taking the AstroFX course and i guarantee you'll never look back. Best decision i made and i can happily say i am my own boss now thanks to AstroFX. Mad love to Shaun & Natt for everything. Cant forget John even though he wasn't around when i did the course but his content on everythingFX is absolutely amazing so thank you all!"
"5 stars hands down. Never had a small group of individuals deliver this much education since Bob Marley & The Wailers. Congrats on all the success."
Astrofx is rated 4.90 based on 163 reviews