Astrofx Reviews

48 Reviews

Providing mentorship programmes for the aspiring trader, Astrofx is one of the UK's leading schools of Foreign Exchange trading.

With a combined experience of 14 years, the team of professional traders have gone from strength to strength, in the pursuit to becoming reputable mentors and traders across the globe.

Recognised by the likes of fxstreet.com and tradingview.com.

contact@astrofxc.com

Quayside Tower
252-260 Broad Street

Adrian
Verified Buyer

Since doing the course my chart reading techniques were greatly enhanced.

I came away with a clear trading strategy, enabling me to continue my trading career on a very positive note.
Reuben
Verified Buyer

AstroFX is a education oriented trading firm headed by two highly competent and clearly experienced individuals. Shaun and Aman provide an excellent educational and aftercare service and are always on hand to help should you need it. My trading was drastically improved after using the services of AstroFX and as such I would greatly recommend them. From one of the first ever students, Reuben.
Umesh
Verified Buyer

I attended the AstroFx course 7 months ago after following them on social media for a while and it is one of the best decisions I have made. Before enrolling on the course I tried to learn about the forex market through books and websites such as baby pips. After reading and learning the vast amount of information from these sources I still felt I did not know where to start.

The 1 to 1 course with Shaun and Natt is very well structured and the easy to follow steps to analysing the market made it simple to understand. I now have a understanding of the psychology of trading, top down analysis, Japanese candlesticks and risk management. The students member zone which you have access to after the course is fantastic and a great help.

I would highly recommend AstroFx to a anyone interested in learning about forex trading as Shaun and Natt's skills and understanding of the forex market are excellent. I would like to thank them for everything and the help their still continue to provide.
Sunny
Verified Buyer

I am a 2014 student of Astro Fx, prior to this i came with relative good knowledge but was still trading like a YoYo. Thanks to these guys i instantly started trading in a consistent and profitable manner and know have a clear vision in my trading outlook. Consistent learning and reading you will improve day to day.
I still overview all the videos to refresh my thoughts and get inspiration...this is my drug to super charge my thoughts and gain confidence.
Cant say thank you enough to Shaun and Nat.
Cheers Sunny P
Daniel
Verified Buyer

very pleased with the service and the ongoing support and tools astro have mad available to students. i found them on instagram and was skeptical because everyone claims to be a trader on instagram but i know they are genuine, give you all the tools to kick start your trading career and have a big willingness to help others. thanks guys
Reece
Verified Buyer

Fantastic course gained great value from the teachings.
Arun
Verified Buyer

At first I was suspicious about people who teach trading; I had gone to a few seminars and met with different companies but it always seemed like a sales pitch. Before I decided to attend the course with AstroFX, I sat with them a few times and each time it was clear Shaun and Natt actually knew what they were talking about. Their technical analysis is one of the best I have seen, they are like magicians when it comes to breaking down and analyzing charts. Their analysis has also been recognized by FXStreet, which proved they know their stuff. The course itself is full on, but the guys do a really good job about making you feel welcome and part of the family, they even openly talk about their trading journey and don't sell you a dream. The guys offer aftercare which for me was the deciding factor; regardless how busy they are, they'll always find time to help make me a better trader. A top course with two top traders!

Nearly two years on, and I have still kept in touch with Shaun and Natt; both genuinely still care about my trading and always make time should I need to discuss any trades or pick their brains on certain forex pairs. I would highly recommend AstroFX for anyone who would like to learn trading -regardless what stage of their trading journey they are in.
Sarah
Verified Buyer

I've done a lot of different courses and I have to say this was the best one. These guys knowledge of the markets is inspirational. My trading has been profitable since attending and I now have a skill for life. Thanks for everything guys. All the best.
Astrofx is rated 4.85 based on 48 reviews