Astrofx Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Astrofx

About Astrofx: Providing mentorship programmes for the aspiring trader, Astrofx is one of the UK's leading schools of Foreign Exchange trading.

With a combined experience of 16 years, the team of professional traders have gone from strength to strength, in the pursuit to becoming reputable mentors and traders across the globe.

Recognised by the likes of fxstreet.com and tradingview.com.

contact@astrofxc.com

Quayside Tower
252-260 Broad Street

How would you rate Astrofx?

Adrian Baginski
Verified Reviewer

BEST FINANCIAL DECISION I HAVE EVER MADE. I joined Astrofx back in April 2017. Even though I live in New York and never personally met Shaun, Aman or anyone from the team I can still say that they just didn't shine the light on a life changing opportunity. But also made it so simple to understand that literally, ANYONE with the right mindset and discipline can also pick up the skills of analyzing the markets and trading. I still haven't made a single dollar trading! However, I went from knowing absolutely nothing about trading or finance in general, to be able to go on my computer trade a demo account seriously and rack up over 2500 pips profit in my first 4 months! One of my favorite quotes by Astro is "It's not about the money, it's all about the pips!" that basically sums up the course on how to stay humble within the markets with a simple yet extremely effective strategy. Once I joined Astro I honestly believe like I'm part of the family even from such a far distance, and with the skills and knowledge you learn with them, you'll never forget it. It's something that you will take to your grave. I'm not just excited about my own personal progress in the next couple of years, but also to see just how far these guys can take their company to the next (key) level.

That they are finally coming to South Africa
James Blanchard -sb
Verified Reviewer

I followed Shaun and Nat for two years before I pulled the trigger which I should've done before but I can say the content that is provided in the course is A-1! You will never need to take another course since this is a one stop shop of the forex market. You're definitely is great hands. Don't hesitate like I did before.. Take massive now. It's worth the investment!
Anderson
Verified Buyer

I feel very happy to be able to belong to this wonderful team. Infinite thanks.
Jay Dunbar
Verified Reviewer

Astrofx makes understanding the fx markets easy. Simple and detailed videos with great support from Shaun, Nat & the team make Astrofx the ultimate choice for Forex training. The group telegram channels are filled with daily analysis, videos & chart break downs which help both beginner and advance traders master their craft. I cannot recommend Astrofx enough!!
Luka
Unverified Reviewer

Great analysis, Best team ever!
Luka
Unverified Reviewer

Great analysis, Best team ever!

Astro FX

What can i say about these absolute legends!? These guys will change your life! When it comes to learning about the foreign exchange market these guys are definitely full of knowledge. Lets be honest you cant put any price on knowledge and what these guys teach you is priceless no joke. take that leap of faith and invest in yourself by taking the AstroFX course and i guarantee you'll never look back. Best decision i made and i can happily say i am my own boss now thanks to AstroFX.
Mad love to Shaun & Natt for everything.
Cant forget John even though he wasn't around when i did the course but his content on everythingFX is absolutely amazing so thank you all!
Inocencio
Verified Buyer

5 stars hands down. Never had a small group of individuals deliver this much education since Bob Marley & The Wailers. Congrats on all the success.
Jorge
Verified Buyer

Coming with no knowledge of the forex market, Astrofx has given me a spectacular foundation in the markets. After going over their course I was able to fully grasp most of the concepts of trading the fx market. Although I still have a long road ahead I have built knowledge and confidence with Astro. They are continuously updating, adding content, and trying to help their members. Very satisfied!!
Verified Buyer

Astro Fx has been the strong foundation to my trading career. Upon looking into the forex market I understood absolutely nothing. I took the course as a friend of mine recommended me too. I am so thankful that I listen to him, as I now have the knowledge and mindset ready to tackle the forex market. Aman and Shaun who initially taught me are both experts in their fields, both genuine real guy who have spent years mastering a craft. It shows in their work and in their characters.

Also John Dollery who I was also later taught by when I attended the course for the second time, is also extremely knowledgable and has his own unique viewpoint on the market. Seeing the difference in just a year and seeing the expansion of Astro FX is truley remarkable, I am honoured to be called a student. I look forward to the future with Astro Fx .
Aaron P
Verified Reviewer

AstroFX is the most comprehensive forex education out there. Before finding Astrofx, I wasted hundereds of dollars on other mentors that didn't provide a fraction of what these guys provide for free. Its wasn't until I paid for their service and took the Miami course did i start to see profits and consistency in the markets. If you are having trouble learning the forex market, stop wasting time and pull the trigger and take Astrofx course and level up.
Verified Buyer

Deciding to invest in myself and to invest in the AstroFX course has been without a shadow of a doubt, the best decision I have made. Overwhelmed with the amount of ongoing help the AstroFX team has provided me with since attending the course back in January of this year.

The amount of knowledge, experience, and expertise the guys at AstroFX have is unprecedented and second to none. I came on the course not knowing a damn thing about forex, but by the time I left, I could see things a lot clearer and in a much more structured and orderly fashion.

I am now 8 months into my journey and I can honestly say I feel like I am many years ahead of the game. The course has helped me to overcome the obstacles and hurdles I would've occurred as a newbie trader, and that's all thanks to AstroFX.

If your thinking of joining the AstroFX team then I would recommend you stop thinking and start doing. It'll be the best decision you make, I whole heartedly can vouch for these guys and say they are the best in the game.

Thanks once again to the AstroFX team for helping me get to where I am.

James
Verified Buyer

Astro fx is by far the best when it vomes to either learning about or enhancing your knowledge of trading.

The knowledge provided is clear and precise, and all the over complications that can be seen with trading are removed to give you the most precise and simple way to trade and profit for yourself.

The knowledge is constantly added too and upgraded and you will always have the support of the team at all times.

There is constant updated content for all students, with videos, webinars and telegram to mention a few.

I first met shaun and natt around 8 years ago towards, just before astro was born. It was still very much the learning phase and we lost money and made huge mistakes together. I personally took around 7 years out from then due to family influence regarding trading due to the loses incured.
I have watched shaun, natt and astro grow in the meantime and can personally seen how amazingly they have grown both individually and as a brand, and i couldnt be happier for them.

I have now been getting back into the markets for around 6 months and invested in the course around 2 months ago. I havent been able to give it my 100% due to family commitments etc but am on track no to do so for thebrest of the year and am confident that 2018 should see me grow hugely as a trader.

AstroFX is the only provider of training and information that i will ever recommend to people, and any negative feedback that you can find online doesnt really stand up for me as i can see first hand how top quality all of the information and services is that these guys provide.

The emergence of everythingfx, has also seen the emergence of the best fx website i have come across. The daily videos on there give you all you need to know for the trading day ahead, whilst giving you the chance to take on board and learn from the information that the guys provide.

To anyone looking to improve their forex skills or even start from fresh in the market, do not waste your money on any other providers.
Invest in yourself and let astrofx teach you the way. And to enhance thqt further subscribe to efx. It will be the best thing you have ever done as long as you are willing to put in the hardwork yourself.
Nolnabhas
Verified Buyer

I have signed up for Astrofx for a month now and so far i have finished their book but not yet the video lessons which I'm about to go into. My trading performance has improved a lot i look at chart differently now and i understand the market a lot better with their help and also the weekly webinar really help to recheck my analysis if its right or not. Another thing that i like is that they continue to add more and more value uploading new videos and holding events for students events I'm not in the UK but hopefully one day i get to meet Astrofx team in person.
Sam Hopson
Verified Buyer

The course has allowed me to see trading through a completely different perspective. I now fully understand the charts and understand each market move. The key levels are so effective.

10/10 would recommend!

Thank you Shaun, Natt and John.
Edgar
Verified Buyer

The non BS delivery of info is amazing. Literally EVERYTHING is covered and in complete detail. Greatest investment I've made in myself this year. Content delivery is spot on and very easy to follow. Simplicity at its finest.
Verified Buyer

Astrofx is probably the best forex company in the market right now, i couldnt be happier with the content that they teach as well as the assistance provided. Also, they have a telegram that they give students links for webinars and they provide several market insights. Honestly, I couldnt be happier.
Verified Buyer

Education and daily support they provide to their members including myself very good. Also the motivation and energy provided. Really they are both great lads in person who want to achieve the world and wants its students to follow on the ride.
Ricardo
Verified Buyer

Love the course. Simplicity and effectiveness at its finest. Into depth explanations with many videos and examples.
Astrofx is rated 4.78 based on 152 reviews