Astrofx Reviews

65 Reviews
Ad You May Also Consider ? Adverts from our client network

Providing mentorship programmes for the aspiring trader, Astrofx is one of the UK's leading schools of Foreign Exchange trading.

With a combined experience of 14 years, the team of professional traders have gone from strength to strength, in the pursuit to becoming reputable mentors and traders across the globe.

Recognised by the likes of fxstreet.com and tradingview.com.

contact@astrofxc.com

Quayside Tower
252-260 Broad Street

Meshack
Verified Buyer

"New adventure, these guys ( Annat and Shaun) are extremely good in forex. We placed a trade with them while teaching us about Fibonacci, and we made money within that that time. That how precise they are with their price action and confluences" this is the message from Mohammed Rafi, he is my frien on Facebook. This message says it all. Your trading skills is unmeasurable. Well done guys. I will appreciate a support from you. I still need to draw my monthly and weekly key levels nicely. I hope Javen will help me as well.
Riz
Verified Buyer

Astro FX course was incredible. I went into the first day with absolutely zero knowledge, expecting to struggle with all the terminology and charts that were to come. However I was completely surprised to find that coming away after just 3 days I knew how to Analyze and understand charts, learnt and understood terminology and was able to grasp the concept of trading psychology. For me that shows the quality of education that Astro are providing. This truly was an investment into myself and I can only praise Astro FX for helping me take that initial step and making it the right step to take.
Ben
Verified Buyer

Going to astrofx was one of the best decisions I have ever made, these guy are brilliant and so professional. They helped me a lot with understanding the market and how to break it down, I highly recommend astrofx to anybody who is serious about this game.
Andrea
Verified Buyer

Astrofx is a very good place to start. My trading is improved a lot with them and their video reviews were really helpfull.

A cons is that they are really busy and sometimes it's hard to have a fast response.
Kuldeep
Verified Buyer

I decided to choose Astro FX after many months of research to see which of the many courses available at the time would be best suited to me.

When speaking to Aman on the phone, it was clear to me that they'd be far more competent than anyone I'd previously spoken to, at teaching me the fundamentals of forex trading.

When meeting Shaun and Aman, they were very welcoming but wasted no time and we quickly got in to the lessons. They were able to deliver the material in easy to follow sections. I personally prefer learning this way as I'm very systematic, and having a clear plan to follow with a set topic list made things really easy to understand.

They taught everything from the ground up which was perfect as I'd never had any experience to forex trading prior to this course.

I've been able to follow the principles taught on the course and continue learning from Shaun and Aman by taking advantage of all the material they've been kind enough to share.

I'm blessed to have had the opportunity to learn from these two who have truly mastered their craft, and I know they're both only one call away if I ever need any further assistance.

I'd recommend this course to any one looking to learn to trade. I'm grateful to have had the opportunity, and thankful to both Shaun and Aman for all their help.
Berat Imeri
Verified Reviewer

They are amazing, best mentors in the world for sure ;) even that i didnt took the course yet(cuz im from Macedonia and here we're not good economically) i learned so much from them, really they are the best mentors ;)
Joshua
Verified Buyer

Great course and highly recommended for anyone serious about developing their forex knowledge. Shaun and Natt were able to teach from my current level of market knowledge rather than unnecessarily taking me through lessons I didn't need as much.
They don't sell dreams they give you the reality of trading, combined with the skills to succeed if you apply yourself consistently. Would definitely recommend!
Lee
Verified Buyer

Natt and Shaun great guys in depth course Astro have to offer would highly recommend to others.
Hassan
Verified Buyer

I got intrested in Forex and tried to find some good information on the internet.
After a half year I started to follow the free technical tuesday video's and tried to learn as much as I could. After saving some money I bought the AstroFX course. Learned every aspect of the technical analyses that is wrote in the book. Combined this with a demo account. Now I'm trading on a small real account.
Astrofx learns you to be a profitable on a consistent basis, but it always depends on you if you're going to be profitable or not.
Jordan
Verified Buyer

Prior to undertaking the AstroFX course I had only a small amount of knowledge for the market basics and the fundamentals in play, let alone technically reading charts and breaking the information down into consistent, successful trades. There was much information / disinformation circulating the internet upon searching over a number of months, with a range of 'trading robots' & 'money making signals' to add to the confusion. AstroFX took away this confusion cloud and presented real strategies in a much more understandable fashion, a huge part focused on money management, something I had not fully appreciated before hand & the psychology of a successful trader.

Shaun and Natt's knowledge for not just market but the disciplines required to succeed were very motivating/refreshing and this was apparent through out. With a course based and paced around my experience level it didnt feel like a generic display, more tailored to my individual requirements.

Im now reaching a very confident level in my trading career with continued support from the team at Astro. I've found them both as approachable now as when I initially did the course which is one of the reasons I continue to grow at a good rate on my own Forex path.

A big thankyou to the AstroFX team for laying the foundations for me to advance in the trading world, I look forward to what the future brings!

JR
Dwayne
Verified Buyer

I've been following Astroforex Instagram for a year now, couple months ago I was thinking about trading with no help knowing il get success eventually but I decided to invest and have a mentor that will guide me on my journey as they already know what I'm going through cause they have been at this stage already, Shaun & Natt are da REAL DEAL, I done the course early Feb and I've had some good results, I got previous knowledge but they help me structure my trading so it's clear and key levels that is vital, if ur serious about trading invest in your future - one quote for ya and I'm garn lol most people fail in life not because they aim to high & miss but because they aim too low & hit
Jamel
Verified Buyer

Very good delivery on the course they make it easy to understand, clear and concise.
over the 3 days the structure of the course and how they break it down is very good. The after service also is very good as they are their as and when needed, however this is not a get rich quick scheme it take your own hard work ethic however with the the help with the Astro team they give you a push in the right direction would advise the course to any one willing to work hard 10/10
Shishu
Verified Buyer

Shaun and Natt were excellent in explaining all aspects of forex trading. As well as breaking down the charts which gives clear indication on the direction the chart is heading toward enabling to trade the pair.
Jon
Verified Buyer

I feel that the best part of the astroforex course is the intermisy and one on one education that is provided. The markets can feel a very lonely place at times challenging you psychologically and the expect technical analysis and time provided for any given student to understand the information is key to the success of the course. It was a relaxed, structered environment that is not there too spoon feed you the answer but to open your eyes and allow you to access information that has ben acquired over many years of experience. I would happily recommend this course to anyone who has a serious interest in the forex market regardless of experience or level as the Astroforex team is able to cater to individual needs. My personal trading has improved drastically and the understanding of technicals has dramatically improved. I would like to thank the team at Astroforex for the work they do as it has helped me start on the correct path.
Jon dollery
Utkarsh
Verified Buyer

Shaun and Natt (Astro) are the best in business and doesn't need any introduction, their 35+ volumes of Technical Tuesdays speak of themselves. They are changing industry standards by sharing what they think what's ahead in the week in FX market every Tuesdays, that no other 'educator/mentor' does. Furthermore, they are the only ones who give so many relevant things away for free in their videos to help other traders.

I have done their course in second week of June 2015. I am really content and impressed by their teachings. They make you to treat trading like a business and break it down to systematic and easy to follow steps. Their approach is simple, relaxed and letting the trade come to you rather than chasing money. They also provide 6-month after care for students plus 2 videos per week in their member's zone to support trading ventures of students.

The best thing is they understand that each individuals are different thus they organise the course according to the level of understanding of the students. Now, after 2+ months of course I definitely believe I am a better trader myself and much more confident for my trading venture. Thank you Shaun and Natt :)
Jazzy
Verified Buyer

Great mentors, very professional and very experienced and highly skilled within the forex market, friendly atmosphere!
Jack
Verified Buyer

Everything from setting up your charts, to perfecting your strategies and techniques, to making sure your in the right mindset to trade.....AstroFx covers this in great depth.

I went to AstroFx not knowing anything about trading and now a constantly profitable trader.

They continue to help and improve on my trading with regular updates and emails as well as additional one to ones in there office for no extra charge.

There are so many mistakes and scams and problems surrounding the "forex" industry.....They don't sell a dream....there completely honest and relatable, talking about there struggles and they genuinely want to see me succeed.

Can't rate them enough, best thing I've done to invest in my future.
Roman
Verified Buyer

Overall a very positive experience and the guys have a deep understanding and knowledge of the subject. They offered plenty learning material that was well explained, demonstrated and backed up by their own experience in the market. Would recommend for those who wish to further their understanding of the market and get equipped with the tools to allow for that.
Sam
Verified Buyer

After meeting Natt a few years back on the off chance and learning that he and Shaun taught people how to trade Forex, I spent a lot of time following both of them on social media to see what the market was all about. Finally I took the decision to invest in myself through AstroFX, attending the course in January 2016 which surpassed all expectations! Shaun and Natt strike a perfect balance between being professional and making the course feel relaxed and informal. I have been given their chosen tools of technical analysis and am becoming more confident by the week in my ability to trade.
Aside from the AstroFX course itself they both remain in touch regularly and actually care about how you progress, if anyone is considering this course but isn't quite sure yet, do it, I can't recommend it enough!

Sam Moore
Robin
Verified Buyer

Good forex course, i think it is really good for new FX traders. Who are looking to get started with trading the FX market. Same was true for me, my learning curve increased a lot when i got into their course.
Natt and Shaun are friendly guys , who know how to trade the markets and handle a bussiness. Technical tuesdays were a unique series. They could easily charge money for that.

Downsides are there deadlines, busy, not a lot of students results posted(= follow up?), A LOT knowledge in the course but it think there could be more advanced stuff in it. ( maybe EFX will deliver this ).

Cheers