Astrofx Reviews

48 Reviews

Providing mentorship programmes for the aspiring trader, Astrofx is one of the UK's leading schools of Foreign Exchange trading.

With a combined experience of 14 years, the team of professional traders have gone from strength to strength, in the pursuit to becoming reputable mentors and traders across the globe.

Recognised by the likes of fxstreet.com and tradingview.com.

contact@astrofxc.com

Quayside Tower
252-260 Broad Street

Roman
Verified Buyer

Overall a very positive experience and the guys have a deep understanding and knowledge of the subject. They offered plenty learning material that was well explained, demonstrated and backed up by their own experience in the market. Would recommend for those who wish to further their understanding of the market and get equipped with the tools to allow for that.
Sam
Verified Buyer

After meeting Natt a few years back on the off chance and learning that he and Shaun taught people how to trade Forex, I spent a lot of time following both of them on social media to see what the market was all about. Finally I took the decision to invest in myself through AstroFX, attending the course in January 2016 which surpassed all expectations! Shaun and Natt strike a perfect balance between being professional and making the course feel relaxed and informal. I have been given their chosen tools of technical analysis and am becoming more confident by the week in my ability to trade.
Aside from the AstroFX course itself they both remain in touch regularly and actually care about how you progress, if anyone is considering this course but isn't quite sure yet, do it, I can't recommend it enough!

Sam Moore
Robin
Verified Buyer

Good forex course, i think it is really good for new FX traders. Who are looking to get started with trading the FX market. Same was true for me, my learning curve increased a lot when i got into their course.
Natt and Shaun are friendly guys , who know how to trade the markets and handle a bussiness. Technical tuesdays were a unique series. They could easily charge money for that.

Downsides are there deadlines, busy, not a lot of students results posted(= follow up?), A LOT knowledge in the course but it think there could be more advanced stuff in it. ( maybe EFX will deliver this ).

Cheers
Keep it up!
Francis
Verified Buyer

I feel that the AstroFX team offered unbeatable support and knowledge. I learnt invaluable technical analysis skills which meant I was able to stop using my ineffective indicators from other courses and start to develop a professional approach when looking at different charts. Shaun and Natt are great mentors and a big inspiration to me.
Dilan
Verified Buyer

Absolutely brilliant course for prospective traders.
Constantin
Verified Buyer

Great guys.... Great teachers.... Great mentors..... If you are serious about trading then this is the right place.... I've done it a year ago and it was the best decision I ever done....????????
Farhan
Verified Buyer

Taking the AstroFx course was the best investment I could have made. I have a strong foundation of the FX markets thanks to Aman and Shaun! I highly recommend the course to anyone looking to get into trading. Both Aman and Shan are very knowledgable and great mentors.
Sami
Verified Buyer

I always knew I needed to invest in the best to get the best. I came across Astro across through social media over a year ago. I was very astonished with what they offered having seen most of their technical Tuesday. Then I made it my 2016 New Year resolution to be their first student of 2016 and I did. I had high expectation, having small experience with forex market prior to taking the course. However, I was extremely pleased with what they offered. Both Natt and Shaun were very friendly as well as professional when delivering the course. They taught me everything I needed to know and boy was it worth it. It was the best investment I have made and recommend it to anyone who wants to learn about the Forex market. First day was all about the history of the Forex market and the physiological aspect. However the next two days was very intense where I learnt about technical analysis and how to break down currency pairs. Overall I was extremely happy with what they offered and their hospitality was very warm. Natt and Shaun I want to thank you for your time and effort for everything you taught me.
Danny
Verified Buyer

The course these guys offer is great, but made brilliant by the way in which I is delivered and taught by Shaun and Natt.
I have been trading on and off for over 10 years and had a two year break whilst watching various social media networks on which these guys were posting, I bit the bullet and travelled from London to Birmingham and stayed for the duration of the course and it was well worth the trip and the investment in myself.
I would highly recommend Astro Fx and truly believe the sky is the limit for the brand being run by two level headed chaps with an appetite for success not only for themselves but for others that share a passion for trading.
Curtis
Verified Buyer

The course is a solid breakdown of the base strategies that the guys use day in and day out. The members area is a fantastic addition to help you validate whether you view of the market aligns with theirs, and they're improving the member's zone all the time.
Jasdeep
Verified Buyer

A professional and personable service from Shaun and Natt. The course delivered a great depth of knowledge and helped me build the skills required to trade forex successfully. Wouldn't hesitate at all to recommend them.
Luke
Verified Buyer

I've been a student of Astro FX for around 3-4 months.

Great guys that teach absolute quality stuff. They've changed the ways I analyse the markets completely.

I'm now profitable and will be going live very soon!

Looking forward to some Skype lessons,

Cheers lads

-Luke
Macca
Verified Buyer

I have nothing but great feedback on my Astrofx experience, i never knew anything about forex before meeting Shaun and Natt,
i was introduced to AstroFX by a close friend of mine who mentioned that trading could be a nice side hustle to have to help pay bills, provide a better quality of life etc.
I found Shaun on facebook and after a few conversations about price, course information etc
before handing any money over just having a daughter aswell i was skeptical about paying the fee as i've never invested in anything ever let alone myself.
I arranged to meet the team in Birmingham at their offices as i didn't want to give my money to somebody i didn't believe in or trust.
After a couple of hours of discussing what the course entailed , the attitude i had to have capabilities of what i could earn and how trading forex could improve me as a person
I thought "Why not, i can do this"
i had two full intense days of going over the basics and credit to these guys they kept my attention throughout and i didn't feel like i was back at school haha
after the two days we constructed a trading plan together that i was to stick to along with studying the AstroFX Bible LOL
i was advised to trade and practice on demo until i felt comfortable which was around 6 - 8 months then start trading a small amount of money to eventually where i am now

Ever since 2014 this decision to start trading has changed my life and has changed me as a person.
After nearly two years i'm now a part time profitable trader who intends to trade full time at the start of 2017!!

I can't thank Natt and Shaun enough as you guys have helped changed my life
you guys gave me the push i needed to succeed.

I HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS COURSE IF YOU HAVE THE DESIRE, SELF BELIEF AND DETERMINATION

THEY HAVE THE TOOLS YOU JUST NEED TO LEARN HOW TO USE THEM

WHAT YOU WAITING FOR?

Tony
Verified Buyer

Astro FX makes it easy to understand the world of trading. Thy always respond to any questions I may have and explain my problems in a matter so I understand.
The experians these guys have shows in the results they and there students deliver!
In the memberzone they give all members the "hotest" trade set ups for coming week with a full top down analasys that all members are familier with.
What more to say, don't regret a moment that I joined Astro FX
Ryan
Verified Buyer

First and foremost I can honestly say Shaun and Aman are extremely humble. The training they provide within AstroFXC is very well worth every single penny these guys really know their stuff.!!!

As a Forex trader you really need to go into depth with understanding the market structure and technical analysis. The value towards that area from the years of knowledge that they put into watching charts I highly recommend them to any beginner that want to learn Forex.
Nathan
Verified Buyer

The Astrofx course has been my greatest investment! After a few months of attempting to find the correct guidance in the Forex market I stumbled across astrofx on instagram. I started watching all their youtube tutorials and was amazed with how accurate their analysis was. Just from watching their youtube videos taught me alot but I wanted to learn more, so I invested in their ultimate course. Amatt and Shaun know there stuff and after the 3 days mentoring they have placed me on the path to becoming a consistently profitable trader.
Twarn
Verified Buyer

Back in October 2015, I was a complete beginner/novice, literally minimal knowledge on forex trading. However i wanted to be taught by someone with experience and proven results.

After doing extensive research on numerous courses around the U.K i decided to invest in the Astro FX course with Natt and Shaun.
To be completely frank i was fully impressed with how they went about there business, they were honest genuine guys, who made me fully understand the world of Forex trading with their well put together course. The way they had compiled and formatted the course made my learning curve accelerate at a much quicker rate than i could of ever imagined. It wasn't too overwhelming while still at the same time being extremely detailed.

I would 100% recommend their services to anybody looking to tackle the forex market head on. These guys know there stuff and have the results to show for it.

well done guys very impressed with the setup you have going on, im glad to have you as my mentors.

Twarn
Lee
Unverified Reviewer

The AstroFX course was exactly what was needed to get my trading of to a good start, the course gave me all the valuable tools I would need to become consistently profitable in the Forex market. Shaun & Natt are both well experienced teachers and broke everything down in a clear and understandable manner, I would recommend if you are serious about learning to trade Forex.
Jon
Verified Buyer

Very happy with the course. The one on one tutition is such a huge help. It makes the subject a lot easier to digest, lots of very helpful and accurate information is delivered backed up by great back up of information with the book and memory stick. A great investment that has improved my trading hugely! - UK Student. Jon Porter
Abdirah
Verified Buyer

If you're chasing a professional career it seems logical to try to get the best education possible, FX trading isn't any different. To succeed you will need to invest in yourself, and in my opinion there aren't many places better than AstroFX. Natt & Shaun are two great guys who will give you free advice before you've even booked the course, and the course and aftercare itself is great.
Astrofx is rated 4.85 based on 48 reviews