Astrofx Reviews

57 Reviews

Providing mentorship programmes for the aspiring trader, Astrofx is one of the UK's leading schools of Foreign Exchange trading.

With a combined experience of 14 years, the team of professional traders have gone from strength to strength, in the pursuit to becoming reputable mentors and traders across the globe.

Recognised by the likes of fxstreet.com and tradingview.com.

contact@astrofxc.com

Quayside Tower
252-260 Broad Street

Hassan
Verified Buyer

I got intrested in Forex and tried to find some good information on the internet.
After a half year I started to follow the free technical tuesday video's and tried to learn as much as I could. After saving some money I bought the AstroFX course. Learned every aspect of the technical analyses that is wrote in the book. Combined this with a demo account. Now I'm trading on a small real account.
Astrofx learns you to be a profitable on a consistent basis, but it always depends on you if you're going to be profitable or not.
Jordan
Verified Buyer

Prior to undertaking the AstroFX course I had only a small amount of knowledge for the market basics and the fundamentals in play, let alone technically reading charts and breaking the information down into consistent, successful trades. There was much information / disinformation circulating the internet upon searching over a number of months, with a range of 'trading robots' & 'money making signals' to add to the confusion. AstroFX took away this confusion cloud and presented real strategies in a much more understandable fashion, a huge part focused on money management, something I had not fully appreciated before hand & the psychology of a successful trader.

Shaun and Natt's knowledge for not just market but the disciplines required to succeed were very motivating/refreshing and this was apparent through out. With a course based and paced around my experience level it didnt feel like a generic display, more tailored to my individual requirements.

Im now reaching a very confident level in my trading career with continued support from the team at Astro. I've found them both as approachable now as when I initially did the course which is one of the reasons I continue to grow at a good rate on my own Forex path.

A big thankyou to the AstroFX team for laying the foundations for me to advance in the trading world, I look forward to what the future brings!

JR
Dwayne
Verified Buyer

I've been following Astroforex Instagram for a year now, couple months ago I was thinking about trading with no help knowing il get success eventually but I decided to invest and have a mentor that will guide me on my journey as they already know what I'm going through cause they have been at this stage already, Shaun & Natt are da REAL DEAL, I done the course early Feb and I've had some good results, I got previous knowledge but they help me structure my trading so it's clear and key levels that is vital, if ur serious about trading invest in your future - one quote for ya and I'm garn lol most people fail in life not because they aim to high & miss but because they aim too low & hit
Jamel
Verified Buyer

Very good delivery on the course they make it easy to understand, clear and concise.
over the 3 days the structure of the course and how they break it down is very good. The after service also is very good as they are their as and when needed, however this is not a get rich quick scheme it take your own hard work ethic however with the the help with the Astro team they give you a push in the right direction would advise the course to any one willing to work hard 10/10
Shishu
Verified Buyer

Shaun and Natt were excellent in explaining all aspects of forex trading. As well as breaking down the charts which gives clear indication on the direction the chart is heading toward enabling to trade the pair.
Jon
Verified Buyer

I feel that the best part of the astroforex course is the intermisy and one on one education that is provided. The markets can feel a very lonely place at times challenging you psychologically and the expect technical analysis and time provided for any given student to understand the information is key to the success of the course. It was a relaxed, structered environment that is not there too spoon feed you the answer but to open your eyes and allow you to access information that has ben acquired over many years of experience. I would happily recommend this course to anyone who has a serious interest in the forex market regardless of experience or level as the Astroforex team is able to cater to individual needs. My personal trading has improved drastically and the understanding of technicals has dramatically improved. I would like to thank the team at Astroforex for the work they do as it has helped me start on the correct path.
Jon dollery
Utkarsh
Verified Buyer

Shaun and Natt (Astro) are the best in business and doesn't need any introduction, their 35+ volumes of Technical Tuesdays speak of themselves. They are changing industry standards by sharing what they think what's ahead in the week in FX market every Tuesdays, that no other 'educator/mentor' does. Furthermore, they are the only ones who give so many relevant things away for free in their videos to help other traders.

I have done their course in second week of June 2015. I am really content and impressed by their teachings. They make you to treat trading like a business and break it down to systematic and easy to follow steps. Their approach is simple, relaxed and letting the trade come to you rather than chasing money. They also provide 6-month after care for students plus 2 videos per week in their member's zone to support trading ventures of students.

The best thing is they understand that each individuals are different thus they organise the course according to the level of understanding of the students. Now, after 2+ months of course I definitely believe I am a better trader myself and much more confident for my trading venture. Thank you Shaun and Natt :)
Jazzy
Verified Buyer

Great mentors, very professional and very experienced and highly skilled within the forex market, friendly atmosphere!
Jack
Verified Buyer

Everything from setting up your charts, to perfecting your strategies and techniques, to making sure your in the right mindset to trade.....AstroFx covers this in great depth.

I went to AstroFx not knowing anything about trading and now a constantly profitable trader.

They continue to help and improve on my trading with regular updates and emails as well as additional one to ones in there office for no extra charge.

There are so many mistakes and scams and problems surrounding the "forex" industry.....They don't sell a dream....there completely honest and relatable, talking about there struggles and they genuinely want to see me succeed.

Can't rate them enough, best thing I've done to invest in my future.
Roman
Verified Buyer

Overall a very positive experience and the guys have a deep understanding and knowledge of the subject. They offered plenty learning material that was well explained, demonstrated and backed up by their own experience in the market. Would recommend for those who wish to further their understanding of the market and get equipped with the tools to allow for that.
Sam
Verified Buyer

After meeting Natt a few years back on the off chance and learning that he and Shaun taught people how to trade Forex, I spent a lot of time following both of them on social media to see what the market was all about. Finally I took the decision to invest in myself through AstroFX, attending the course in January 2016 which surpassed all expectations! Shaun and Natt strike a perfect balance between being professional and making the course feel relaxed and informal. I have been given their chosen tools of technical analysis and am becoming more confident by the week in my ability to trade.
Aside from the AstroFX course itself they both remain in touch regularly and actually care about how you progress, if anyone is considering this course but isn't quite sure yet, do it, I can't recommend it enough!

Sam Moore
Robin
Verified Buyer

Good forex course, i think it is really good for new FX traders. Who are looking to get started with trading the FX market. Same was true for me, my learning curve increased a lot when i got into their course.
Natt and Shaun are friendly guys , who know how to trade the markets and handle a bussiness. Technical tuesdays were a unique series. They could easily charge money for that.

Downsides are there deadlines, busy, not a lot of students results posted(= follow up?), A LOT knowledge in the course but it think there could be more advanced stuff in it. ( maybe EFX will deliver this ).

Cheers
Keep it up!
Francis
Verified Buyer

I feel that the AstroFX team offered unbeatable support and knowledge. I learnt invaluable technical analysis skills which meant I was able to stop using my ineffective indicators from other courses and start to develop a professional approach when looking at different charts. Shaun and Natt are great mentors and a big inspiration to me.
Dilan
Verified Buyer

Absolutely brilliant course for prospective traders.
Constantin
Verified Buyer

Great guys.... Great teachers.... Great mentors..... If you are serious about trading then this is the right place.... I've done it a year ago and it was the best decision I ever done....????????
Farhan
Verified Buyer

Taking the AstroFx course was the best investment I could have made. I have a strong foundation of the FX markets thanks to Aman and Shaun! I highly recommend the course to anyone looking to get into trading. Both Aman and Shan are very knowledgable and great mentors.
Sami
Verified Buyer

I always knew I needed to invest in the best to get the best. I came across Astro across through social media over a year ago. I was very astonished with what they offered having seen most of their technical Tuesday. Then I made it my 2016 New Year resolution to be their first student of 2016 and I did. I had high expectation, having small experience with forex market prior to taking the course. However, I was extremely pleased with what they offered. Both Natt and Shaun were very friendly as well as professional when delivering the course. They taught me everything I needed to know and boy was it worth it. It was the best investment I have made and recommend it to anyone who wants to learn about the Forex market. First day was all about the history of the Forex market and the physiological aspect. However the next two days was very intense where I learnt about technical analysis and how to break down currency pairs. Overall I was extremely happy with what they offered and their hospitality was very warm. Natt and Shaun I want to thank you for your time and effort for everything you taught me.
Danny
Verified Buyer

The course these guys offer is great, but made brilliant by the way in which I is delivered and taught by Shaun and Natt.
I have been trading on and off for over 10 years and had a two year break whilst watching various social media networks on which these guys were posting, I bit the bullet and travelled from London to Birmingham and stayed for the duration of the course and it was well worth the trip and the investment in myself.
I would highly recommend Astro Fx and truly believe the sky is the limit for the brand being run by two level headed chaps with an appetite for success not only for themselves but for others that share a passion for trading.
Curtis
Verified Buyer

The course is a solid breakdown of the base strategies that the guys use day in and day out. The members area is a fantastic addition to help you validate whether you view of the market aligns with theirs, and they're improving the member's zone all the time.
Jasdeep
Verified Buyer

A professional and personable service from Shaun and Natt. The course delivered a great depth of knowledge and helped me build the skills required to trade forex successfully. Wouldn't hesitate at all to recommend them.
Astrofx is rated 4.88 based on 57 reviews