Astrofx Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Astrofx

About Astrofx: Providing mentorship programmes for the aspiring trader, Astrofx is one of the UK's leading schools of Foreign Exchange trading.

With a combined experience of 16 years, the team of professional traders have gone from strength to strength, in the pursuit to becoming reputable mentors and traders across the globe.

Recognised by the likes of fxstreet.com and tradingview.com.

contact@astrofxc.com

Quayside Tower
252-260 Broad Street

How would you rate Astrofx?

"Thoroughly explained how the forex market is traded with an impressive schedule and curriculum the team had put together. Very professional, personable and genuine people. I was happy about my coaching, especially after dealing with several other rude and stuck-up trainers in the past. They were like a breath of fresh air."
""The experience was everything I hoped for and much more. The whole team are completely awesome. John, Shaun and Aman know exactly what they're talking about and explain everything in ways you can get to grips with. Astrofx are doing everything possible to ensure their students are equipped with the skills needed to take on the forex market. The course honestly gave me more excitement than my masters degree. God bless Astrofx. ""
"Astrofx had provided a very well run and structured course allowing me to learn and gain an in-depth understanding of forex trading in technical analysis. Highly recommended to all who are beginning their trading journeys for great support throughout."
"I had a 3 days group course with Astro, this was the best investment in my life. Thier knowledge and experience are more than excellent! The way how they teach is incredibly good!I say thanks for everything that I learned! I do recommend them!"
"A**** course. Reconnmended"
"Have to say I really enjoyed my 3days at Astro hq, knew a little before I came on the course and the past 3days have gave me confidence to start my trading journey the mentors shaun natt and John where fantastic and friendly and willing to help you at any point which was refreshing Glad to say I'm a Astro student and will highly recommend them to any one Thanks for helping me start my trading journey Many thanks Lewis halfacree"
"Having access to the private telegram after doing the course is great!!"
"I am new to forex, however the course I attended in Miami was well worth it. Very well designed course for Astrofx members. Easy to understand since it covers everything about forex from the ground up. Highly valuable information. Im blessed to have encountered Astrofx. I recommend to everyone considering hoping into forex. Best investment I've ever made. Thank you"
"The ongoing, consistent interaction and information-sharing with the AstroFX students and followers is top-notch. The fact that it isn't a "one-and-done" sort of education is key. It's incredibly important that it continues to be a source of new information and knowledge, as it will help to keep new traders involved and motivated. Sometimes I miss the webinars or can't always read some of the messages sent out, but the fact that I see it happening and know it's there keeps me on my toes and keeps up my desire to progress. If I fall off for a week or two, the messages and interactions remind me to get my ass back into gear."
"Thank you brother, soon I will start with my real account of 1000$ to win as big as your and astro fx have taught me well, I feel more confident in myself and in my trades, confidence that had not been previously set, and spend a lot of money on false prophets that really know NOTHING of trading. Thanks bro for everything, to acquire this course has been one of the best investments of my life"
"I found the Astro approach to trading the markets very straightforward and simple. No complicated strategies and technical indicators, just pure technical analysis and price action. Their course has helped me a lot in terms of how I should look at the market and execute trades. Would recommend it to anyone!!"
""I came across trading 5 years ago, read a few things online and i thought i knew everything about it, lost all my money, went Uni and studied for 3 years (waste of time) to not even use that Degree as i made up my mind on my last year that i want to become a trader, i came across Astro and thats when my life has changed, i saved up for the course and it's the best investment i made these guys teach you skills that can set you up for a life time with no limits to what you can earn. I highly recommend taking the course and becoming a member, you will never look back again"
"I Am a Proud AstroFX Student and if my best friend were to call me for advise on whether he should take the course or not i would say "yes whatever the price get it done". I've learned at an early age to pick a mentor, preferably the best. Because if you do what they do 100% you'll have what they have. I invested to be an Astro student almost 4 months ago, And my return on investment was made back within two weeks after studying their course 8-12 hours Per day during that time. Today i am No longer a part time Uber Driver because Astro FX trading has replaced it. Now i have more freedom to draw paintings and play basketball. All respect Due to Shaun lee, Aman Natt And Jon Dollery for saving my time!!!!!"
"""Astro FX has been hands down the best investment I have made in forex. This isn't a paid review lol, I honestly would have saved 10s of thousands if I started here first. The value that they bring to the table is excellent and unmatched in this industry. I'm thankful for the book, videos and thumdrive. I have been to the dallas and Miami event, both of which gave me a boost of confidence and insight. Shout out to the man dem"
"I attended the Astrofx course as a complete beginner in July this year. This course completely exceeded my expectations and I came away with a strong grasp of the foundations of FX trading and all of the tools needed to navigate the market. One of the differentiators of this course is the amount of support and insight you are given on an ongoing basis after the course (at no extra cost). The Astro team continually update you with new strategies through their online members zone which you have complete access to as well as the telegram group. They host regular webinars which you can also take advantage of just for members. There is no time limit on this so once you've signed up and done the course you will always have access to this. An example of the additional value gained by doing this course is a recent free 'student day' for people who have previously attended the course. I attended this and learnt about new trading strategies and new instruments to trade. This course is not only for beginners as most of the people who attended were experienced. My experience has been extremely positive and I would definitely recommend this course for anyone that wants to start trading or wants to improve their trading. It gives you everything you need to trade confidently."
"I've purchase the Non-uk course about a month ago and I gotta say this guys know their stuff. The videos that they provide, the charts, the membership, the way they breakdown the charts is insane. I would definetly recommend anybody that wants knowledge of forex to check them out, something that you won't regret ..trust me."
"Without a doubt the best decision I ever made was investing in the Astro course. Literally changed my life around and I owe it all to both Shaun and Natt for putting the course together. The quality of content is of professional standards and the material is constantly updated. The team at astro really go that extra mile when it comes to developing their students into profitable traders with the amount of free material they put out in both the members zone and private student telegram. From stepping in to the office as a total novice looking at a chart and thinking what the f**k is going on, I am proud to say I can now break down and analyse charts with ease thanks to the skills I have learnt from Astro. Once again thank you and it is a privilege to be a part of the Astro community."
Mohammadesmail
Verified Buyer
"The course helped me brush up my knowledge of the markets and also build a solid base of sound financial judgement."
"Excellent course. Would highly recommend anyone wanting to learn forex. I have seen incredible results since my meet up with shaun, Natt and John in Dubai! True professionals and always there to look after their students."
"I had been interested in Forex for around 1 year before I found Astro Forex on Instagram. What stood out to me about Astro Forex was the fact they were the only trading profile I had seen that were completely honest and transparent on the rare occasion they were stopped out of a trade which was the first time I had seen this and gave me confidence. After seeing the success they had from trading I went on to watch all of the free Technical Tuesday videos on youtube which greatly improved my trading instantly! I booked a place on their course and attended in March 2017 which was the best decision I have made. In just 3 days the vast amount of knowledge I had gained was insane and they gave me all the tools needed to become a successful trader. The help that Astro Forex provided didn't end after the course finished as their trading book, many hours of videos on the members zone as well as frequent live webinar's really helped me to again further my knowledge of trading allowing me to improve quickly as a trader. I would recomend Astro Forex to anyone that is serious about learning to trade correctly and successfully!"
Astrofx is rated 4.90 based on 163 reviews