Astrofx Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Astrofx

About Astrofx: Providing mentorship programmes for the aspiring trader, Astrofx is one of the UK's leading schools of Foreign Exchange trading.

With a combined experience of 16 years, the team of professional traders have gone from strength to strength, in the pursuit to becoming reputable mentors and traders across the globe.

Recognised by the likes of fxstreet.com and tradingview.com.

contact@astrofxc.com

Quayside Tower
252-260 Broad Street

How would you rate Astrofx?

ZatForex
Unverified Reviewer

"I came across trading 5 years ago, read a few things online and i thought i knew everything about it, lost all my money, went Uni and studied for 3 years (waste of time) to not even use that Degree as i made up my mind on my last year that i want to become a trader, i came across Astro and thats when my life has changed, i saved up for the course and it's the best investment i made these guys teach you skills that can set you up for a life time with no limits to what you can earn. I highly recommend taking the course and becoming a member, you will never look back again
Marty
Verified Buyer

I Am a Proud AstroFX Student and if my best friend were to call me for advise on whether he should take the course or not i would say "yes whatever the price get it done". I've learned at an early age to pick a mentor, preferably the best. Because if you do what they do 100% you'll have what they have. I invested to be an Astro student almost 4 months ago, And my return on investment was made back within two weeks after studying their course 8-12 hours Per day during that time. Today i am No longer a part time Uber Driver because Astro FX trading has replaced it. Now i have more freedom to draw paintings and play basketball. All respect Due to Shaun lee, Aman Natt And Jon Dollery for saving my time!!!!!
Caleb
Verified Reviewer

""Astro FX has been hands down the best investment I have made in forex. This isn't a paid review lol, I honestly would have saved 10s of thousands if I started here first. The value that they bring to the table is excellent and unmatched in this industry. I'm thankful for the book, videos and thumdrive. I have been to the dallas and Miami event, both of which gave me a boost of confidence and insight. Shout out to the man dem
Arundeep
Verified Buyer

I attended the Astrofx course as a complete beginner in July this year. This course completely exceeded my expectations and I came away with a strong grasp of the foundations of FX trading and all of the tools needed to navigate the market.

One of the differentiators of this course is the amount of support and insight you are given on an ongoing basis after the course (at no extra cost). The Astro team continually update you with new strategies through their online members zone which you have complete access to as well as the telegram group. They host regular webinars which you can also take advantage of just for members. There is no time limit on this so once you've signed up and done the course you will always have access to this.

An example of the additional value gained by doing this course is a recent free 'student day' for people who have previously attended the course. I attended this and learnt about new trading strategies and new instruments to trade.

This course is not only for beginners as most of the people who attended were experienced. My experience has been extremely positive and I would definitely recommend this course for anyone that wants to start trading or wants to improve their trading. It gives you everything you need to trade confidently.
Florencio
Verified Buyer

I've purchase the Non-uk course about a month ago and I gotta say this guys know their stuff. The videos that they provide, the charts, the membership, the way they breakdown the charts is insane. I would definetly recommend anybody that wants knowledge of forex to check them out, something that you won't regret ..trust me.
Verified Buyer

Without a doubt the best decision I ever made was investing in the Astro course.
Literally changed my life around and I owe it all to both Shaun and Natt for putting the course together. The quality of content is of professional standards and the material is constantly updated. The team at astro really go that extra mile when it comes to developing their students into profitable traders with the amount of free material they put out in both the members zone and private student telegram. From stepping in to the office as a total novice looking at a chart and thinking what the f**k is going on, I am proud to say I can now break down and analyse charts with ease thanks to the skills I have learnt from Astro.

Once again thank you and it is a privilege to be a part of the Astro community.
Mohammadesmail
Verified Buyer

The course helped me brush up my knowledge of the markets and also build a solid base of sound financial judgement.
Verified Buyer

Excellent course. Would highly recommend anyone wanting to learn forex. I have seen incredible results since my meet up with shaun, Natt and John in Dubai! True professionals and always there to look after their students.
Paulo
Verified Buyer

I had been interested in Forex for around 1 year before I found Astro Forex on Instagram. What stood out to me about Astro Forex was the fact they were the only trading profile I had seen that were completely honest and transparent on the rare occasion they were stopped out of a trade which was the first time I had seen this and gave me confidence. After seeing the success they had from trading I went on to watch all of the free Technical Tuesday videos on youtube which greatly improved my trading instantly! I booked a place on their course and attended in March 2017 which was the best decision I have made. In just 3 days the vast amount of knowledge I had gained was insane and they gave me all the tools needed to become a successful trader. The help that Astro Forex provided didn't end after the course finished as their trading book, many hours of videos on the members zone as well as frequent live webinar's really helped me to again further my knowledge of trading allowing me to improve quickly as a trader. I would recomend Astro Forex to anyone that is serious about learning to trade correctly and successfully!
Verified Buyer

AstroFx had been educate me alot on Forex, its worth to have this kind of education, Shaun and Natt are very responsibility to update the market to their student, both of them keep guiding us along the journey, i never feel left behind during this long journey. Appreciate alot on what they had done to us. Thanks AstroFx
Mason
Verified Buyer

After taking the AstroFX course, I'm finally able to read chart properly and understand how the market work. Thanks Shaun and Nat for putting the course together to help people who want to become a trader. The materials are SIMPLE to understand and EFFECTIVE.
Verified Buyer

Fantastic knowledge. Great to learn from. Material well explained.
Taylor
Verified Buyer

These guys are awesome! Seriously, super professional and they know what they are doing. I wouldn't want to be around anybody else in this industry!
Verified Buyer

Astrofx team are No.1 in the industry. I am a novice when I started and it has put on the right path .I really wanted to succeed in forex and the astrofx course is a great stepping stone to achieving success. They have got a great support network after you do the course .. don't delay book the course today
Ben
Verified Buyer

where can i start.... first I just want to thank Astrofx for putting this course together and endlessly putting content that has helped me and other students. Astrofx have changed my life, I took the course in march 2016 at that time I had no knowladge on forex market.
best financial decision I have ever made. its been over a year now and the improvement i have made during this time has been unbelivable, im now able to break down any market and read the price action correctly and most important of all making them PIPS.
I couldnt be where i am now in my forex career if it wasnt for Astrofx and constant support from these guys and also the hard work which i had put in and dedicated my self into my work and blocked the negativity out of my life . from my personal experiance i would recommend to anyone who is serious about forex market and wants to learn how to trade ASTROFX is the way forward, it has been for me.
joining Astrofx is the best choice I have ever made.
big well done to shuan and natt for making this happen you guys have Dedication .
Join the Amry of ASTROFX and trust me you will never regret it.

Joshua
Verified Buyer

Joining Astrofx was the single most important financial and educational decision that I have made for my trading career. I am so pleased with the depth of knowledge that is provided and structural guidance. Thanks Astro ! Shaun and Aman you guys are the best. Thanks for providing us with so much value.
Verified Buyer

I have always wanted to trade forex but never knew how, I came across astrofx and they have changed my life! What a team!! Always there to help if I have any question, great teachers, game changers. Just want to say thank you very much!!
Bradley
Verified Buyer

Constant valuable information and knowledge and attention to detail is second to none - Ben Sanya (Arctc Hghts Fx)
Verified Buyer

Considering it has been three months since I went on the three day course, the materials provided have been very useful. The book provided at the course, has helped change my way of thinking when trading. I could read this over and over again and not get bored, as you learn something new or pick up new tips on each read. The ongoing support through telegram, webinars and members zone is brilliant. Simply Excellent!!!
Verified Buyer

AstroFX made me realise what I want in life. Changed my whole outlook on how I view the 9-5 job life. I am a graduate of mechanical engineering from the university of Manchester but I never knew what career I wanted until I became an Astro student. They teach forex like no others. The support they give the students is unparalleled. Most definitely the best investment I've made.
Astrofx is rated 4.78 based on 152 reviews