Astrofx Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend Astrofx

About Astrofx: Providing mentorship programmes for the aspiring trader, Astrofx is one of the UK's leading schools of Foreign Exchange trading.

With a combined experience of 16 years, the team of professional traders have gone from strength to strength, in the pursuit to becoming reputable mentors and traders across the globe.

Recognised by the likes of fxstreet.com and tradingview.com.

contact@astrofxc.com

Quayside Tower
252-260 Broad Street

How would you rate Astrofx?

Christian
"Thoroughly explained how the forex market is traded with an impressive schedule and curriculum the team had put together. Very professional, personable and genuine people. I was happy about my coaching, especially after dealing with several other rude and stuck-up trainers in the past. They were like a breath of fresh air."
Ben
"where can i start.... first I just want to thank Astrofx for putting this course together and endlessly putting content that has helped me and other students. Astrofx have changed my life, I took the course in march 2016 at that time I had no knowladge on forex market. best financial decision I have ever made. its been over a year now and the improvement i have made during this time has been unbelivable, im now able to break down any market and read the price action correctly and most important of all making them PIPS. I couldnt be where i am now in my forex career if it wasnt for Astrofx and constant support from these guys and also the hard work which i had put in and dedicated my self into my work and blocked the negativity out of my life . from my personal experiance i would recommend to anyone who is serious about forex market and wants to learn how to trade ASTROFX is the way forward, it has been for me. joining Astrofx is the best choice I have ever made. big well done to shuan and natt for making this happen you guys have Dedication . Join the Amry of ASTROFX and trust me you will never regret it."
Inocencio
"5 stars hands down. Never had a small group of individuals deliver this much education since Bob Marley & The Wailers. Congrats on all the success."
"May God have mercy on us... I invested the little resources I had but after depositing my profit payment.. The company and my manager have all gone quiet including me... Manager Hassan kindly update me on what is happening... Regardless of the situation,just update me at least!!!!"
"My experience with company has gotten even worse. I have paid over $1000 in fees and was promised the code to receive my investment. Not only have I not received my payment but not the company does not get back to me. This is extremely frustrating and i can honestly say I cannot refer this company to anyone at this point moving forward. I want answers asap."
"I made my payment today to receive my funds and was assured by the company that I would receive an instant payout. Its been over 5 hours now and most recently I have not heard back from anyone. Very disappointing since I trusted and believed the company and my account manager. I want some answers."
"Hello guys, something caught my interest,and that interest stuck,although I experienced few drawback's,but finally,my persistence was rewarded!! Today I'm a proud of astrofx Thank you so much Astrofx"
"ASTROFX is the best. Good trade guys. They have made me rich in a few weeks time. Everyone should trade with astrofx. Thanks guys."
"no track record, no proof they know how to trade"
"No verified results"
Christopher McC
Verified Reviewer
"The most important education I’ve had in all of my 21 years on this planet. Purchasing this course was the best move I’ve made. Forex from the ground up is what is taught at a Astrofx. Their Guidebook on trading will develop you into a beast in the forex market as it is as well the best book I’ve ever read in my lifetime, nothing is left out in this book. As well as their everythingfx website which is very informative. I know Shaun and everyone at Astrofx will do everything in their power to keep improving the course because they’re always adding new info to our trading style."
"me ayudaron a ganar dinero"
"They the best"
"Very professional. Material that was taught was very good, clear and easy to understand."
"Thank you so much to the Astro team for coming out to South Africa and sharing some time with us. I really was impressed by the course and thought Shaun, Nat and Jon conducted themselves in such a professional manner. The way Astro break down a chart and analyse is amazing. I truly believe the knowledge gained and decision to join the Astro team is going to take me to new heights and create consistency in my trading. Thanks again guys and look forward to the journey that lies ahead. Regards Kyle B"
Mdu Sangweni
Verified Buyer
"Thank you so much the workshop was great. The material is helpful."
Austin Pope
Verified Buyer
"Highlight of my year !!! Learnt so much, got given gems of knowledge, and met 3 guys I've looked up to for 2 years now! Money well spent !"
Vusi Zouma
Verified Buyer
"You guys flicked my trading light on and my trading future is too bright l need sun glasses to look into it,Words alone can never be enough to express gratitude.Thank you so very much!"
Michael Gondo
Verified Reviewer
"The course so far is the best investment I've made for myself. Wish I'd done it sooner! I was fortunate that I got to take part in their last summer UK course and really had a chance to interact with Shaun, Nat and Jon on a one to one basis. The guys take their time and are very patient. The course is filled with a lot of information which is relevant. What really made me take on the course with these guys is the ridiculous amount of support you get after the course from the member zone, everythingFX YouTube video etc its really hard to fail to see a difference in your own trading if you put in the time and the effort after the course. I can genuinely say that I have seen a massive difference in my trading and analysis. Before the course I understood the tools and the theoretical side of them but these guys showed me how to APPLY them and understand exactly how to use them. They give you a realistic expectation of the market and do not sell you a get rich scheme. The course will give you the tools and understanding you need to be successful and profitable in the market but whether you succeed or not will really be down to yourself and how committed you are"
"Good content looking forward to the grind"
"Absolutely amazing course theres alot to learn but how you guys present and teach is great, ive learnt so much and can understand the markets alot more more, thanks Astro"
"HONESTLY, WORTH EVERY SINGLE PENNY, GAVE ME A IN DEPTH INSIGHT INTO THE WORLD OF FOREX,AND HOW TO APPLY THE NECESSARY TOOLS IN ORDER TO BECOME A CONSISTENT TRADER."
"Came from New York thought I lost my luggage so i wanted to just go back home but was convinced otherwise and it definitely is the best decision I’ve made all year I can’t wait to apply the knowledge that was bestowed on me this team is beyond amazing 5 stars ain’t enough"
Astrofx is rated 4.80 based on 171 reviews