Astrofx Reviews

65 Reviews
Ad You May Also Consider ? Adverts from our client network

Providing mentorship programmes for the aspiring trader, Astrofx is one of the UK's leading schools of Foreign Exchange trading.

With a combined experience of 14 years, the team of professional traders have gone from strength to strength, in the pursuit to becoming reputable mentors and traders across the globe.

Recognised by the likes of fxstreet.com and tradingview.com.

contact@astrofxc.com

Quayside Tower
252-260 Broad Street

Vedat Duz
Verified Buyer

Astrofx is a great way to start your trading journey. I spent nice 3 days studying with Natt and Shaun where I had the opportunity to get access to information which is not available elsewhere.
Ivan Hou
Verified Buyer

Had a higher level of knowledge with shaun and amanatt, highle recommend AstroFx for those who are seeking better knowledge on Forex field. They had been guiding us well and worth flying to had a course with them. Many thanks to AstroFx that providing us such a great knowledge and experience.
Densel Brown
Verified Buyer

AstroFx was a great 3 day course, they broke down the different stages of trading and explained the reasons why you need to break the graphs down.
Followed with excellent examples with from John/Shaun or Natt.
Before the course, I personally thought i understood how the markets works and trading works to an extent, but little did i know, how technical and precise the graphs and the market are.
After the course AstroFx gave all the students a breakdown of the different stages from top down analysis to money management and risk reward etc. not to mention all the other aspects you need to take into consideration when trading.
So after the course, I left feeling very excited and, very glad i took the course and feeling very motivated to learn, practise and continue my trading journey with the information i've been given and was shown during my 3 days.

appreciate the guidance and structure you have shown which I will incorporate into my trading pattern.
Rupesh Gurung
Verified Buyer

Awesome course, would recommend anyone regardless prior trading expereience.

Darren Mcwilliams
Verified Buyer

Astrofx have made able to break down a chart and now I'm able to see trends and possible entry's that I could not really see before I am so happy I took the course this is what I needed that hands on experience with great traders
Verified Buyer

Very pleased. Shaun and Natt are very kind and I thouroughly enjoyed the course and the services they offered afterwards.
George Thompson
Verified Buyer

After paying £2000 for a course with Wealth Dragons and learning the very minimum. I was taught much better within the first 2 hours than I did with a weekend at Wealth Dragons. These guys have so much knowledge and experience. Don't expect to be on their level straight after the course, they will give you the tools necessary to make it and ongoing support. I'm still reading through material and loving every bit of it. Don't pay for signals, don't buy a robot. Invest in ASTROFX!
Gareth Liddon
Verified Buyer

Course is extremely helpful not to mention the handbook, easy to read and insightful now I can look back on it as a good re cap. Trading has improved significantly and it's so early as I'm just a beginner. Thankful I came across these guys on social media!
Michael Kywakidis
Verified Buyer

Good good 3 day course. The guys were great and knew their stuff inside and out. They were honest, humble and did not sell any body a dream. For the price they are charging for the content they provide is insane. Only so much can be done on the actual course. However the tips and content they provide, mixed with chart time will equal success in the markets. Recommend anybody interested in tackling the Forex market to take the course. INVEST IN YOURSELF!
Mehran Ahmed
Verified Buyer

The best decision I have made till date. I participated on the AstroFx course on the 9th of january 2017, and the information and knowledge given to me by Shaun was nothing short of brilliance. I came onto this course with no prior knowledge and no real understanding of the forex market, but by day 3 I felt as if I'd been doing it for a very long time. The content and knowledge that is shared to the student by the AstroFX team is of top class and second to none. It took me 2 years to decide to invest in myself and participate on the course and it has left me wondering why I didn't do this before.

Anyone who is considering participating on this course, I would advise you to be quick about it and grab the opportunity with both hands to be able to learn from the very best in the game, PERIOD. The reviews and feedback speak for themselves, and I am proud to be part of the AstroFX family.

A month on from when I came onto the course and I am able to read the charts with a lot more dept and clarity, extremely pleased with the service I got, well worth every penny.

David Hui
Verified Buyer

AstroFx puts the concepts in the most intuitive way which helped me get a better understanding of the market as to why it moves in certain ways. I thoroughly enjoyed my 3 days at the office learning from all the masters! Only thing I would want more is more days with the people haha. If you want to be profitable, I highly highly recommend AstroFx. Simply. Amazing.
Bradley Freeman
Verified Buyer

Best service out there by far, I was new to trading and the Astro team helped me out millions, thank you very much.
Dillan Gamanlal
Verified Buyer

The guys Shaun Aman and John were amazing. Really good and patient. Would highly recommend the course. Plus the facilities were great. Only having 5 students allowed us to have 1-2-1!
Frank Chap
Verified Buyer

This course was great. It had lots of great content and i like how shaun and natt teach forex much simpler than other courses, as it doesnt need to be so confusing.
Soner
Verified Buyer

Well, how can i begin? I started trading at 1 july 2015 with a lot of motivation. I started with a few hundreds and lost it. Deposited again and lost it. But i didn't gave up and kept depositing and again lost the deposited money. Joined every signal service we know. Kaizen/Strades/Piproyalties and other bullshit but i still dind't made any money. So i stopped with the signals and started trading on my own again with some friends but it wasn't consistent. I know how the market moves, i knew at that moment 80% of forex but still failing.
I knew AstroFX for one year already but never followed them. Then on 27 November 2016 i told myself f*ck it, Let's take the astroFX course. And i did it. Followed their Technical Tuesday video's and gained lot of information.
Then i got an email and they told me i can join the group course on 5 DEC till 7 DEC
Immediately bought tickets for Birmingham. A little bit scared because it was my first time in England and i was alone. However i did their course and it was just amazing. It was an eye opener for me and Shaun was very friendly! So much positive in him, However after the course i went back to home and after 2 weeks i withdrawed 1000€ I was just like wow, My first withdraw in years. It's all about psychology and Money management. About to withdraw another 1000€ and it's 26-1-2017

My insta where you can see my results : @SonerFX
Will Febery
Verified Buyer

This was the course i needed! If you have an interest in Forex and don't have a clear cut plan I couldn't recommend it enough. I had done a previous course but was still left struggling, once I had completed this course everything was so much more clear and easier to interpret. Don't waste money and time trying to figure out everything for yourself. Let these guys use their past mistakes and experience to fast track your journey.
Mandeep Singh
Verified Buyer

The Astrofx environment is extremely friendly and welcoming. I come from a background with a year of experience and both Shaun and Aman were able to take me through the course sticking to basic principles but at the same time being aware of my previous knowledge and working with that.

The course itself is very useful but more importantly, as you finish with them you have a much more support behind the scenes in the members zone. Clearly they have put a lot of thought and meticulously created something that brings true value to serious aspiring traders. I would recommend this over any other courses out there due to the sheer value you will receive.
Jevon
Verified Buyer

I completed the course feeling like i have taken a big step towards profitability.
I came to the course with knowledge of the forex market, but i lacked the necessary technical skills. I was familiar with most of the concepts they teach however its how they put those different elements together in a clear and precise manner that was enlightening to me. Natt and Shaun make technical analysis look so easy. I have much more clarity on what and when to trade. i am writing this a week after i completed the course, and i have already applied their teachings and seeing positive results on my trading.
I remember reading through the past students recommendation and wondering if this course is really for me. I can now say it was exactly what i needed.
Best investment i have made this year.
would recommend without a shadow of doubt.
Khalid
Verified Buyer

As a complete newbie to world of Forex trading as experienced property developer and found the course very testing over the 3 days.

The concepts and methodologies taught by Nad and Shaun were incredible and mind blowing . The knowledge experience and technical teaching was breathtaking!

the course is a platform to expand further expansion of learning with the support of Astro which is where the real value of the course is....

i would recommend this course to a newbies and experienced traders for sure!

Thanks Nad and Shuan
Hiram
Verified Buyer

They changed my perspective in everything regarding Forex and other financial markets.

When I learned to really mark up the charts I started to see everything so clear, clean and easy. I can't wait to learn more from them!

I am 200% thankful