Astrofx Reviews

57 Reviews

Providing mentorship programmes for the aspiring trader, Astrofx is one of the UK's leading schools of Foreign Exchange trading.

With a combined experience of 14 years, the team of professional traders have gone from strength to strength, in the pursuit to becoming reputable mentors and traders across the globe.

Recognised by the likes of fxstreet.com and tradingview.com.

contact@astrofxc.com

Quayside Tower
252-260 Broad Street

Michael Kywakidis
Verified Buyer

Good good 3 day course. The guys were great and knew their stuff inside and out. They were honest, humble and did not sell any body a dream. For the price they are charging for the content they provide is insane. Only so much can be done on the actual course. However the tips and content they provide, mixed with chart time will equal success in the markets. Recommend anybody interested in tackling the Forex market to take the course. INVEST IN YOURSELF!
Mehran Ahmed
Verified Buyer

The best decision I have made till date. I participated on the AstroFx course on the 9th of january 2017, and the information and knowledge given to me by Shaun was nothing short of brilliance. I came onto this course with no prior knowledge and no real understanding of the forex market, but by day 3 I felt as if I'd been doing it for a very long time. The content and knowledge that is shared to the student by the AstroFX team is of top class and second to none. It took me 2 years to decide to invest in myself and participate on the course and it has left me wondering why I didn't do this before.

Anyone who is considering participating on this course, I would advise you to be quick about it and grab the opportunity with both hands to be able to learn from the very best in the game, PERIOD. The reviews and feedback speak for themselves, and I am proud to be part of the AstroFX family.

A month on from when I came onto the course and I am able to read the charts with a lot more dept and clarity, extremely pleased with the service I got, well worth every penny.

David Hui
Verified Buyer

AstroFx puts the concepts in the most intuitive way which helped me get a better understanding of the market as to why it moves in certain ways. I thoroughly enjoyed my 3 days at the office learning from all the masters! Only thing I would want more is more days with the people haha. If you want to be profitable, I highly highly recommend AstroFx. Simply. Amazing.
Bradley Freeman
Verified Buyer

Best service out there by far, I was new to trading and the Astro team helped me out millions, thank you very much.
Dillan Gamanlal
Verified Buyer

The guys Shaun Aman and John were amazing. Really good and patient. Would highly recommend the course. Plus the facilities were great. Only having 5 students allowed us to have 1-2-1!
Frank Chap
Verified Buyer

This course was great. It had lots of great content and i like how shaun and natt teach forex much simpler than other courses, as it doesnt need to be so confusing.
Soner
Verified Buyer

Well, how can i begin? I started trading at 1 july 2015 with a lot of motivation. I started with a few hundreds and lost it. Deposited again and lost it. But i didn't gave up and kept depositing and again lost the deposited money. Joined every signal service we know. Kaizen/Strades/Piproyalties and other bullshit but i still dind't made any money. So i stopped with the signals and started trading on my own again with some friends but it wasn't consistent. I know how the market moves, i knew at that moment 80% of forex but still failing.
I knew AstroFX for one year already but never followed them. Then on 27 November 2016 i told myself f*ck it, Let's take the astroFX course. And i did it. Followed their Technical Tuesday video's and gained lot of information.
Then i got an email and they told me i can join the group course on 5 DEC till 7 DEC
Immediately bought tickets for Birmingham. A little bit scared because it was my first time in England and i was alone. However i did their course and it was just amazing. It was an eye opener for me and Shaun was very friendly! So much positive in him, However after the course i went back to home and after 2 weeks i withdrawed 1000€ I was just like wow, My first withdraw in years. It's all about psychology and Money management. About to withdraw another 1000€ and it's 26-1-2017

My insta where you can see my results : @SonerFX
Will Febery
Verified Buyer

This was the course i needed! If you have an interest in Forex and don't have a clear cut plan I couldn't recommend it enough. I had done a previous course but was still left struggling, once I had completed this course everything was so much more clear and easier to interpret. Don't waste money and time trying to figure out everything for yourself. Let these guys use their past mistakes and experience to fast track your journey.
Mandeep Singh
Verified Buyer

The Astrofx environment is extremely friendly and welcoming. I come from a background with a year of experience and both Shaun and Aman were able to take me through the course sticking to basic principles but at the same time being aware of my previous knowledge and working with that.

The course itself is very useful but more importantly, as you finish with them you have a much more support behind the scenes in the members zone. Clearly they have put a lot of thought and meticulously created something that brings true value to serious aspiring traders. I would recommend this over any other courses out there due to the sheer value you will receive.
Jevon
Verified Buyer

I completed the course feeling like i have taken a big step towards profitability.
I came to the course with knowledge of the forex market, but i lacked the necessary technical skills. I was familiar with most of the concepts they teach however its how they put those different elements together in a clear and precise manner that was enlightening to me. Natt and Shaun make technical analysis look so easy. I have much more clarity on what and when to trade. i am writing this a week after i completed the course, and i have already applied their teachings and seeing positive results on my trading.
I remember reading through the past students recommendation and wondering if this course is really for me. I can now say it was exactly what i needed.
Best investment i have made this year.
would recommend without a shadow of doubt.
Khalid
Verified Buyer

As a complete newbie to world of Forex trading as experienced property developer and found the course very testing over the 3 days.

The concepts and methodologies taught by Nad and Shaun were incredible and mind blowing . The knowledge experience and technical teaching was breathtaking!

the course is a platform to expand further expansion of learning with the support of Astro which is where the real value of the course is....

i would recommend this course to a newbies and experienced traders for sure!

Thanks Nad and Shuan
Hiram
Verified Buyer

They changed my perspective in everything regarding Forex and other financial markets.

When I learned to really mark up the charts I started to see everything so clear, clean and easy. I can't wait to learn more from them!

I am 200% thankful
Meshack
Verified Buyer

"New adventure, these guys ( Annat and Shaun) are extremely good in forex. We placed a trade with them while teaching us about Fibonacci, and we made money within that that time. That how precise they are with their price action and confluences" this is the message from Mohammed Rafi, he is my frien on Facebook. This message says it all. Your trading skills is unmeasurable. Well done guys. I will appreciate a support from you. I still need to draw my monthly and weekly key levels nicely. I hope Javen will help me as well.
Riz
Verified Buyer

Astro FX course was incredible. I went into the first day with absolutely zero knowledge, expecting to struggle with all the terminology and charts that were to come. However I was completely surprised to find that coming away after just 3 days I knew how to Analyze and understand charts, learnt and understood terminology and was able to grasp the concept of trading psychology. For me that shows the quality of education that Astro are providing. This truly was an investment into myself and I can only praise Astro FX for helping me take that initial step and making it the right step to take.
Ben
Verified Buyer

Going to astrofx was one of the best decisions I have ever made, these guy are brilliant and so professional. They helped me a lot with understanding the market and how to break it down, I highly recommend astrofx to anybody who is serious about this game.
Andrea
Verified Buyer

Astrofx is a very good place to start. My trading is improved a lot with them and their video reviews were really helpfull.

A cons is that they are really busy and sometimes it's hard to have a fast response.
Kuldeep
Verified Buyer

I decided to choose Astro FX after many months of research to see which of the many courses available at the time would be best suited to me.

When speaking to Aman on the phone, it was clear to me that they'd be far more competent than anyone I'd previously spoken to, at teaching me the fundamentals of forex trading.

When meeting Shaun and Aman, they were very welcoming but wasted no time and we quickly got in to the lessons. They were able to deliver the material in easy to follow sections. I personally prefer learning this way as I'm very systematic, and having a clear plan to follow with a set topic list made things really easy to understand.

They taught everything from the ground up which was perfect as I'd never had any experience to forex trading prior to this course.

I've been able to follow the principles taught on the course and continue learning from Shaun and Aman by taking advantage of all the material they've been kind enough to share.

I'm blessed to have had the opportunity to learn from these two who have truly mastered their craft, and I know they're both only one call away if I ever need any further assistance.

I'd recommend this course to any one looking to learn to trade. I'm grateful to have had the opportunity, and thankful to both Shaun and Aman for all their help.
Berat Imeri
Verified Reviewer

They are amazing, best mentors in the world for sure ;) even that i didnt took the course yet(cuz im from Macedonia and here we're not good economically) i learned so much from them, really they are the best mentors ;)
Joshua
Verified Buyer

Great course and highly recommended for anyone serious about developing their forex knowledge. Shaun and Natt were able to teach from my current level of market knowledge rather than unnecessarily taking me through lessons I didn't need as much.
They don't sell dreams they give you the reality of trading, combined with the skills to succeed if you apply yourself consistently. Would definitely recommend!
Lee
Verified Buyer

Natt and Shaun great guys in depth course Astro have to offer would highly recommend to others.
Astrofx is rated 4.88 based on 57 reviews