Astrofx Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Astrofx

About Astrofx: Providing mentorship programmes for the aspiring trader, Astrofx is one of the UK's leading schools of Foreign Exchange trading.

With a combined experience of 16 years, the team of professional traders have gone from strength to strength, in the pursuit to becoming reputable mentors and traders across the globe.

Recognised by the likes of fxstreet.com and tradingview.com.

contact@astrofxc.com

Quayside Tower
252-260 Broad Street

How would you rate Astrofx?

Verified Buyer

Thoroughly explained how the forex market is traded with an impressive schedule and curriculum the team had put together. Very professional, personable and genuine people. I was happy about my coaching, especially after dealing with several other rude and stuck-up trainers in the past. They were like a breath of fresh air.
Ben
Ben
Verified Buyer

where can i start.... first I just want to thank Astrofx for putting this course together and endlessly putting content that has helped me and other students. Astrofx have changed my life, I took the course in march 2016 at that time I had no knowladge on forex market.
best financial decision I have ever made. its been over a year now and the improvement i have made during this time has been unbelivable, im now able to break down any market and read the price action correctly and most important of all making them PIPS.
I couldnt be where i am now in my forex career if it wasnt for Astrofx and constant support from these guys and also the hard work which i had put in and dedicated my self into my work and blocked the negativity out of my life . from my personal experiance i would recommend to anyone who is serious about forex market and wants to learn how to trade ASTROFX is the way forward, it has been for me.
joining Astrofx is the best choice I have ever made.
big well done to shuan and natt for making this happen you guys have Dedication .
Join the Amry of ASTROFX and trust me you will never regret it.

Inocencio
Inocencio
Verified Buyer

5 stars hands down. Never had a small group of individuals deliver this much education since Bob Marley & The Wailers. Congrats on all the success.
Kevin
Verified Buyer

Very professional. Material that was taught was very good, clear and easy to understand.
Kyle
Verified Buyer

Thank you so much to the Astro team for coming out to South Africa and sharing some time with us.

I really was impressed by the course and thought Shaun, Nat and Jon conducted themselves in such a professional manner. The way Astro break down a chart and analyse is amazing. I truly believe the knowledge gained and decision to join the Astro team is going to take me to new heights and create consistency in my trading.

Thanks again guys and look forward to the journey that lies ahead.

Regards
Kyle B
Mdu Sangweni
Verified Buyer

Thank you so much the workshop was great. The material is helpful.
Austin Pope
Verified Buyer

Highlight of my year !!! Learnt so much, got given gems of knowledge, and met 3 guys I've looked up to for 2 years now! Money well spent !
Vusi Zouma
Verified Buyer

You guys flicked my trading light on and my trading future is too bright l need sun glasses to look into it,Words alone can never be enough to express gratitude.Thank you so very much!
Michael Gondo
Verified Reviewer

The course so far is the best investment I've made for myself. Wish I'd done it sooner! I was fortunate that I got to take part in their last summer UK course and really had a chance to interact with Shaun, Nat and Jon on a one to one basis.

The guys take their time and are very patient. The course is filled with a lot of information which is relevant. What really made me take on the course with these guys is the ridiculous amount of support you get after the course from the member zone, everythingFX YouTube video etc its really hard to fail to see a difference in your own trading if you put in the time and the effort after the course.

I can genuinely say that I have seen a massive difference in my trading and analysis. Before the course I understood the tools and the theoretical side of them but these guys showed me how to APPLY them and understand exactly how to use them. They give you a realistic expectation of the market and do not sell you a get rich scheme. The course will give you the tools and understanding you need to be successful and profitable in the market but whether you succeed or not will really be down to yourself and how committed you are

Zack
Verified Buyer

Good content looking forward to the grind
Kieran
Verified Buyer

Absolutely amazing course theres alot to learn but how you guys present and teach is great, ive learnt so much and can understand the markets alot more more, thanks Astro
Unverified Reviewer

HONESTLY, WORTH EVERY SINGLE PENNY, GAVE ME A IN DEPTH INSIGHT INTO THE WORLD OF FOREX,AND HOW TO APPLY THE NECESSARY TOOLS IN ORDER TO BECOME A CONSISTENT TRADER.
Andy
Verified Buyer

Came from New York thought I lost my luggage so i wanted to just go back home but was convinced otherwise and it definitely is the best decision I’ve made all year I can’t wait to apply the knowledge that was bestowed on me this team is beyond amazing 5 stars ain’t enough
Amish
Verified Buyer

Thoroughly enjoyed the course, privilege to spend time with Shaun, John & Natt. Looking forward to applying everything learnt in the real world now. Members content & Telegram group are great support tools.
Jonathan
Verified Buyer

Content delivery and breakdown was excellent. All the team are very helpfull and go extra lengths to ensure you gain an understanding. Definatley worth the time and money.
Verified Buyer

After taking the course, my entire perspective of forex changed. The knowledge gained is priceless👍🏾
Frantzy
Verified Buyer

If your looking for financial freedom then this course is for you. This is more then a trading system it’s how to be consistent and profitable within the forex market. As a student I’m truly great full for this investment for it has changed my life dromaticly.
Gavin
Verified Buyer

Astrofx really opened my eyes as a way to be self sustaining and not spend a life as an employee.
Jhon
Verified Buyer

Hi, first of all I want to thank you for the high quality information that you provide us in the members area. It has been very helpful to interpret the markets in a more efficient way.
I am from Colombia and I would like to suggest subtitles in Spanish in the members zone videos, if it is not possible in all the videos, it would be great if they had the videos explaining the technical and psychological aspects of trading, that would help a lot to people who do not speak English very well, besides arousing a great interest in those who do not yet belong to AstroFx and want to be part of the best trading academy in the world.

I am grateful for this opportunity to express ourselves. Blessings and success :)
Abdi
Verified Buyer

When I came in I didn't really know a lot about trading but I really wanted to learn. They made it easy for me to understand and they went through everything step by step. I appreciate they're time and help
Guvz
Verified Reviewer

very well structured course , great for anyone who is new to the market . Astrofx give a range of external material outside of the course where students can utilise to help them prosper in the markets. Excellent course highly recommended.

Mohammad
Verified Buyer

"The experience was everything I hoped for and much more. The whole team are completely awesome. John, Shaun and Aman know exactly what they're talking about and explain everything in ways you can get to grips with. Astrofx are doing everything possible to ensure their students are equipped with the skills needed to take on the forex market. The course honestly gave me more excitement than my masters degree. God bless Astrofx. "
Astrofx is rated 4.89 based on 161 reviews