Astrofx Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Astrofx

About Astrofx: Providing mentorship programmes for the aspiring trader, Astrofx is one of the UK's leading schools of Foreign Exchange trading.

With a combined experience of 16 years, the team of professional traders have gone from strength to strength, in the pursuit to becoming reputable mentors and traders across the globe.

Recognised by the likes of fxstreet.com and tradingview.com.

contact@astrofxc.com

Quayside Tower252-260 Broad Street

How would you rate Astrofx ?

"Thoroughly enjoyed the course, privilege to spend time with Shaun, John & Natt. Looking forward to applying everything learnt in the real world now. Members content & Telegram group are great support tools."
"Content delivery and breakdown was excellent. All the team are very helpfull and go extra lengths to ensure you gain an understanding. Definatley worth the time and money."
"After taking the course, my entire perspective of forex changed. The knowledge gained is priceless👍🏾"
"If your looking for financial freedom then this course is for you. This is more then a trading system it’s how to be consistent and profitable within the forex market. As a student I’m truly great full for this investment for it has changed my life dromaticly."
"Astrofx really opened my eyes as a way to be self sustaining and not spend a life as an employee."
"Hi, first of all I want to thank you for the high quality information that you provide us in the members area. It has been very helpful to interpret the markets in a more efficient way. I am from Colombia and I would like to suggest subtitles in Spanish in the members zone videos, if it is not possible in all the videos, it would be great if they had the videos explaining the technical and psychological aspects of trading, that would help a lot to people who do not speak English very well, besides arousing a great interest in those who do not yet belong to AstroFx and want to be part of the best trading academy in the world. I am grateful for this opportunity to express ourselves. Blessings and success :)"
"When I came in I didn't really know a lot about trading but I really wanted to learn. They made it easy for me to understand and they went through everything step by step. I appreciate they're time and help"
"very well structured course , great for anyone who is new to the market . Astrofx give a range of external material outside of the course where students can utilise to help them prosper in the markets. Excellent course highly recommended."
"Thoroughly explained how the forex market is traded with an impressive schedule and curriculum the team had put together. Very professional, personable and genuine people. I was happy about my coaching, especially after dealing with several other rude and stuck-up trainers in the past. They were like a breath of fresh air."
""The experience was everything I hoped for and much more. The whole team are completely awesome. John, Shaun and Aman know exactly what they're talking about and explain everything in ways you can get to grips with. Astrofx are doing everything possible to ensure their students are equipped with the skills needed to take on the forex market. The course honestly gave me more excitement than my masters degree. God bless Astrofx. ""
"Astrofx had provided a very well run and structured course allowing me to learn and gain an in-depth understanding of forex trading in technical analysis. Highly recommended to all who are beginning their trading journeys for great support throughout."
"I had a 3 days group course with Astro, this was the best investment in my life. Thier knowledge and experience are more than excellent! The way how they teach is incredibly good!I say thanks for everything that I learned! I do recommend them!"
"A**** course. Reconnmended"
"Have to say I really enjoyed my 3days at Astro hq, knew a little before I came on the course and the past 3days have gave me confidence to start my trading journey the mentors shaun natt and John where fantastic and friendly and willing to help you at any point which was refreshing Glad to say I'm a Astro student and will highly recommend them to any one Thanks for helping me start my trading journey Many thanks Lewis halfacree"
"Having access to the private telegram after doing the course is great!!"
"I am new to forex, however the course I attended in Miami was well worth it. Very well designed course for Astrofx members. Easy to understand since it covers everything about forex from the ground up. Highly valuable information. Im blessed to have encountered Astrofx. I recommend to everyone considering hoping into forex. Best investment I've ever made. Thank you"
"The ongoing, consistent interaction and information-sharing with the AstroFX students and followers is top-notch. The fact that it isn't a "one-and-done" sort of education is key. It's incredibly important that it continues to be a source of new information and knowledge, as it will help to keep new traders involved and motivated. Sometimes I miss the webinars or can't always read some of the messages sent out, but the fact that I see it happening and know it's there keeps me on my toes and keeps up my desire to progress. If I fall off for a week or two, the messages and interactions remind me to get my ass back into gear."
"Thank you brother, soon I will start with my real account of 1000$ to win as big as your and astro fx have taught me well, I feel more confident in myself and in my trades, confidence that had not been previously set, and spend a lot of money on false prophets that really know NOTHING of trading. Thanks bro for everything, to acquire this course has been one of the best investments of my life"
"I found the Astro approach to trading the markets very straightforward and simple. No complicated strategies and technical indicators, just pure technical analysis and price action. Their course has helped me a lot in terms of how I should look at the market and execute trades. Would recommend it to anyone!!"
""I came across trading 5 years ago, read a few things online and i thought i knew everything about it, lost all my money, went Uni and studied for 3 years (waste of time) to not even use that Degree as i made up my mind on my last year that i want to become a trader, i came across Astro and thats when my life has changed, i saved up for the course and it's the best investment i made these guys teach you skills that can set you up for a life time with no limits to what you can earn. I highly recommend taking the course and becoming a member, you will never look back again"
Astrofx is rated 4.87 based on 171 reviews