Astrofx Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Astrofx

About Astrofx: Providing mentorship programmes for the aspiring trader, Astrofx is one of the UK's leading schools of Foreign Exchange trading.

With a combined experience of 16 years, the team of professional traders have gone from strength to strength, in the pursuit to becoming reputable mentors and traders across the globe.

Recognised by the likes of fxstreet.com and tradingview.com.

contact@astrofxc.com

Quayside Tower252-260 Broad Street

How would you rate Astrofx ?

Christian
"Thoroughly explained how the forex market is traded with an impressive schedule and curriculum the team had put together. Very professional, personable and genuine people. I was happy about my coaching, especially after dealing with several other rude and stuck-up trainers in the past. They were like a breath of fresh air."
Ben
"where can i start.... first I just want to thank Astrofx for putting this course together and endlessly putting content that has helped me and other students. Astrofx have changed my life, I took the course in march 2016 at that time I had no knowladge on forex market. best financial decision I have ever made. its been over a year now and the improvement i have made during this time has been unbelivable, im now able to break down any market and read the price action correctly and most important of all making them PIPS. I couldnt be where i am now in my forex career if it wasnt for Astrofx and constant support from these guys and also the hard work which i had put in and dedicated my self into my work and blocked the negativity out of my life . from my personal experiance i would recommend to anyone who is serious about forex market and wants to learn how to trade ASTROFX is the way forward, it has been for me. joining Astrofx is the best choice I have ever made. big well done to shuan and natt for making this happen you guys have Dedication . Join the Amry of ASTROFX and trust me you will never regret it."
Inocencio
"5 stars hands down. Never had a small group of individuals deliver this much education since Bob Marley & The Wailers. Congrats on all the success."
Nicholas L
Verified Buyer
"Astroforex has changed my life. After attending their course and obsessing over my new technical analysis skills that I have learnt I replaced my income within 3 months. This is a massive accomplishment for me as now I only have to work 1-2 hours a week for the same money and can spend most of my time doing what I love!!!… Instead of being stuck in an office working for someone else and now that I have a track record I am being offered funds to manage on a regular basis which is a good feeling :) Pro’s Taught by real traders with real results Best Technical Analysis in the game Great in-person Experience Amazing Value Con’s Online course is severely lacking No Community Feedback: I would like to see the online course be redone with more concise information with a checklist going through each step on video in real time. Make sure you do many examples on different pairs, market conditions so everything is black and white with no grey areas. Clarity is everything. I feel the current course is all over the place and isn’t even structured in the correct order which is the opposite to how the in person course is. I would also like to see Astoforex utilise the application slack for us students to connect with each other so we can surround ourselves with liked minded traders where we all share the same trading style. I am sure you would agree your learning environment makes a huge difference in becoming successful. I understand Shaun and Natt are very busy and probably can’t be as active as they would want in the Slack community as they run multiple businesses etc but its mainly for the students to connect with each other, share journals and discuss ideas. We will all hold each other accountable which will accelerate your students results expediently and that is priceless. Students will feel less inclined to contact the coaches or need constant assistance from webinars as the community will be thriving. We can support each other and grow together! Trading is very lonely and it doesn’t have to be if you make use of your community. Despite the negative things that I have mentioned Astroforex are currently the BEST forex education provider out there for wherever you are in your forex journey and the only ones that I know who withdraw large amounts of money from the market consistently with proof..However if you choose not to listen to my feedback I feel you will be missing a great opportunity to take your course to the next level. Thank you for everything. I will definitely be giving back to the community if you choose that path. I want to support everyone on their journey so they can get the life changing opportunities that you’ve given me and because of you I have a lot of extra time to give back 👍👍👍"
"Online course course is extremely brief and doesn't do astroforex justice. The older 5 video course is better. Please let john dollery redo the online course!!!!!!!"
"So, I originally was involved in Crypto Currencies and discovered Cryptonary via Instagram. I originally took his course and in all honesty the only reason I was able to hold through the low's psychology is due to Toray's reassurance. After discovering Cryptonary I then discovered Astro FX/Everything FX. I first started with the online course, I read through the Astro FX Booklet which educates so well, I have taken so much away from the book alone. Then I went over the videos. From setting up my charts & use of the tools to price action, candlestick formation and so much more! After completing this I couldn't wait to book myself in for the 1-1 Course, I took this with John over 3 Days and it was amazing. Everything just came together so much and I feel as if I learnt everything I needed. He went in to so much where I understood it so well and when I left I couldn't wait to get back to put what I had been taught to the test. So I got back, had some work commitments to deal with and then set myself a target of 400 PIPS for the month, I want to aim to do this every Month. I am still currently working and trading so bare in mind I am not 100% fully committed to trading as much as I would like to be but It has now come to the end of my first live trading Month and not only did I come out with my 400 PIP Target, I smashed this and come away with 608 PIPS for the Month! Well above targeted goal. I am also booking myself in for further webinar's over the next coming months with John to catch up and look at my progress and seeing I am doing everything as I should and maybe tweak/improve some of my doings. I am also an Everything FX Member which I from time to time go over to the members zone to see the technical videos each day on the currency pairs. I like to see for extra confluences that my bias also matches the guys over at Everything FX/Astro FX. If you are seriously looking to get involved with Forex Trading, I honestly wouldn't look anywhere else and get involved right away with AstroFX. You will come away with everything you need to know. The guys are a true inspiration. I had followed Toray/Cryptonary from late 2017 and then went for the 1-1 Course with AstroFX by May 2018. Keep up the great work guys, John, Shaun, Natt & Toray! Your lifestyles are insane and hopefully I will be joining you at the top in the very near future! Onward's and Upward's guys! Dayle"
"I have been trying to get my money back for awhile. The content is very basic and not worth it. I have felt like there is no support. I paid for Skype lessons when I bought the course, but they then decided to not do them anymore. That was the big reason I decided to join. It also took them almost a YEAR to get back about previous trades I had questions about. I honestly just want my money back. It was a waste of money. It's very basic technical analysis."
"GREAT CONTENT AND PERFECT STRATEGIES YOU PERFECT YOUR CRAFT, THE GUYS DO NOT PROMISE AN OVERNIGHT GET RICH QUICK SCHEME. IF YOU ARE TO BE CONSISTENT AND LEARN FROM THE BEST THEN I CANNOT RECCOMEND IT ENOUGH"
"Really helpful - these guys helped me when i was struggling with consistency. always giving me feedback on how i can approve"
"Hello guys, something caught my interest,and that interest stuck,although I experienced few drawback's,but finally,my persistence was rewarded!! Today I'm a proud of astrofx Thank you so much Astrofx"
"ASTROFX is the best. Good trade guys. They have made me rich in a few weeks time. Everyone should trade with astrofx. Thanks guys."
Christopher McC
Verified Reviewer
"The most important education I’ve had in all of my 21 years on this planet. Purchasing this course was the best move I’ve made. Forex from the ground up is what is taught at a Astrofx. Their Guidebook on trading will develop you into a beast in the forex market as it is as well the best book I’ve ever read in my lifetime, nothing is left out in this book. As well as their everythingfx website which is very informative. I know Shaun and everyone at Astrofx will do everything in their power to keep improving the course because they’re always adding new info to our trading style."
"me ayudaron a ganar dinero"
"They the best"
"Very professional. Material that was taught was very good, clear and easy to understand."
"Thank you so much to the Astro team for coming out to South Africa and sharing some time with us. I really was impressed by the course and thought Shaun, Nat and Jon conducted themselves in such a professional manner. The way Astro break down a chart and analyse is amazing. I truly believe the knowledge gained and decision to join the Astro team is going to take me to new heights and create consistency in my trading. Thanks again guys and look forward to the journey that lies ahead. Regards Kyle B"
Mdu Sangweni
Verified Buyer
"Thank you so much the workshop was great. The material is helpful."
Austin Pope
Verified Buyer
"Highlight of my year !!! Learnt so much, got given gems of knowledge, and met 3 guys I've looked up to for 2 years now! Money well spent !"
Vusi Zouma
Verified Buyer
"You guys flicked my trading light on and my trading future is too bright l need sun glasses to look into it,Words alone can never be enough to express gratitude.Thank you so very much!"
Michael Gondo
Verified Reviewer
"The course so far is the best investment I've made for myself. Wish I'd done it sooner! I was fortunate that I got to take part in their last summer UK course and really had a chance to interact with Shaun, Nat and Jon on a one to one basis. The guys take their time and are very patient. The course is filled with a lot of information which is relevant. What really made me take on the course with these guys is the ridiculous amount of support you get after the course from the member zone, everythingFX YouTube video etc its really hard to fail to see a difference in your own trading if you put in the time and the effort after the course. I can genuinely say that I have seen a massive difference in my trading and analysis. Before the course I understood the tools and the theoretical side of them but these guys showed me how to APPLY them and understand exactly how to use them. They give you a realistic expectation of the market and do not sell you a get rich scheme. The course will give you the tools and understanding you need to be successful and profitable in the market but whether you succeed or not will really be down to yourself and how committed you are"
"Good content looking forward to the grind"
"Absolutely amazing course theres alot to learn but how you guys present and teach is great, ive learnt so much and can understand the markets alot more more, thanks Astro"
"HONESTLY, WORTH EVERY SINGLE PENNY, GAVE ME A IN DEPTH INSIGHT INTO THE WORLD OF FOREX,AND HOW TO APPLY THE NECESSARY TOOLS IN ORDER TO BECOME A CONSISTENT TRADER."
Astrofx is rated 4.85 based on 172 reviews