Astrofx Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend Astrofx

About Astrofx: Providing mentorship programmes for the aspiring trader, Astrofx is one of the UK's leading schools of Foreign Exchange trading.

With a combined experience of 16 years, the team of professional traders have gone from strength to strength, in the pursuit to becoming reputable mentors and traders across the globe.

Recognised by the likes of fxstreet.com and tradingview.com.

contact@astrofxc.com

Quayside Tower252-260 Broad Street

Tell us how Astrofx made you happy

Christian
"Thoroughly explained how the forex market is traded with an impressive schedule and curriculum the team had put together. Very professional, personable and genuine people. I was happy about my coaching, especially after dealing with several other rude and stuck-up trainers in the past. They were like a breath of fresh air."
Ben
"where can i start.... first I just want to thank Astrofx for putting this course together and endlessly putting content that has helped me and other students. Astrofx have changed my life, I took the course in march 2016 at that time I had no knowladge on forex market. best financial decision I have ever made. its been over a year now and the improvement i have made during this time has been unbelivable, im now able to break down any market and read the price action correctly and most important of all making them PIPS. I couldnt be where i am now in my forex career if it wasnt for Astrofx and constant support from these guys and also the hard work which i had put in and dedicated my self into my work and blocked the negativity out of my life . from my personal experiance i would recommend to anyone who is serious about forex market and wants to learn how to trade ASTROFX is the way forward, it has been for me. joining Astrofx is the best choice I have ever made. big well done to shuan and natt for making this happen you guys have Dedication . Join the Amry of ASTROFX and trust me you will never regret it."
Inocencio
"5 stars hands down. Never had a small group of individuals deliver this much education since Bob Marley & The Wailers. Congrats on all the success."
"Shaun Lee has simplified his trading tremendously but hasn't passed down how to his astroforex students. I feel we need a revised book & online course from the ground up. removing everything that is unnecessary. I hope that will come after element 13."
"I agree with the lads below. I want a more in-depth "The Astro Roundup" video with plenty of examples and we never got the video that was promised explaining how to use the 8 EMA to trail our stop loss. Shaun doesn't really explain how to place the key levels either as he says in the video that we should come back to it and he will tell us where to place it in future webinars/videos. We paid for the course to be self-sufficient. Please Teach us. We don't get live webinars anymore where we can interact with the coaches and ask questions. We just get John Dollerys breakdowns in the telegram. Shaun would rather go on instagram live and answer, help random people than his paying students. Sort your priorities out. If you don't sort this out promptly I will go to tieronetrading, forexia or infinite-prosperity as the coaches there actually care. It's such a shame because Shaun Lee is one of the best traders out there and he could help so many people with his talent. He is a great teacher too when he wants to be :("
"Look up Nebula PBC LTD Funny how Toray and Shaun/amandeep are back together with another company.. The whole break waa one big scam to create 2 audiences and charge twice for the course (in a crude way of explaining it) Run a mile. Also, there course is diluted junk and only John/Bernard post daily breakdowns"
"Online course is bad and does not reflect how Shaun Lee trades. Improve this or people will go to https://training.tieronetrading.com/truthaboutforex"
"So many friends recommended me the astroforex course but because I am not able to travel I opted for the online course. WHAT A MISTAKE. There is no structure. Its all over the place and the last webinar was from 25th November 2017. Sort it out. Your in-person course is apparently life-changing. Put the same standard in your online course."
"These guys are pure scammers. They are basically gamblers and will blow up accounts and steal your money. STAY AWAY."
"Very bad online course. Terrible experience. It has been promised over the last 2 years that the course will be updated and improved so I didn't post a negative review. I will update my review once it's been redone. Hopefully by John Dollery as many people have had a positive experience with him on the 1 on 1. Please include a community chat for the astro students."
"I took the online course first and Astrofx has completely taught me from Psychology of trading to Technical Analysis, Aman Natt - He changed the way I think about the market, he showed me the real side of it, eliminated greed, doubt, fear inside me. Shaun Lee - I was struggling to marking up my charts in the beginning, was taught about top down analysis and other important stuff that we overlook when we first start trading. John Dollery, I took the 1-1 course with John Dollery after making some profits using the strategies I learned in the online course. He have taught me from the basic to advanced in a really detailed way. Also, I appreciate John Dollery posting analysis videos every week. Along with the Online Videos, the telegram group where the weekly videos are uploaded helped me stay updated with the key levels and gaining confidence when my analysis are same as John Dollery. Nevertheless, the support team is really caring about their students. Luke, one of the team member, super friendly and taking out time to respond to my questions. That way, I feel connected with the Astrofx Team. I will be giving back to the Astrofx Team for their support and time. Life changed since the day I learned from Astrofx."
"AstroFX are very good marketer but the Trading is less than average. Online course is very basic and short for the price, zero customer after care. There is no community around astrofx which is the big downside, you are left on your own once you have learnt the basics which I already knew via babypips... Would not recommend if you are intermediate trader or have already basic knowledge of FX."
"Terrible responses times and program does not hold on promises. Just went a month without any weekly breakdowns of the market, which are included "weekly" in the package."
"I purchased the astro fx online course after a year of following the guys on social media and knowing astro are the way to go, also a cryptonary member, I am really a big fan of the team. the guys have become idols for me! I do have some feedback for the course which I hope will be took as constructive criticism. The course has all the information that is needed to get a base set up in forex, prior knowledge of forex is needed which is easily obtainable from babypips.com I also really like the way the top down analysis is set out it has made my trading life a lot easier! However the cons I have noticed is that 1. The video structure is very much all over the place I do not believe it to be in the correct order as in videos Shaun will say " in the next video we will look at ..." but we have already viewed that video 3-4 videos previous which was a little confusing. :s 2. I do believe the video can be re done to a higher quality now that astro fx are so much more established, the video need to be re done please with more structure, and I do believe John Dollery would suit the job perfect! 3. finally the astro fx private telegram is seriously lacking as I believe most the information is saved for everything fx which I believe as astro members we should get a lot more engagement on there as I noticed for a good few weeks we didnt have anything sent. As I say I love the guys and the work and believe astro fx are the way to go, but I really do think now being as established as they are they can re do the course with more recent videos and more structure. also have a separate section for key levels and new information videos or live trade videos separate from the actual course itself"
"I started off with the online course as I could not afford the group course. I got consistent with Forex and I dropped out of university. I contacted Natt for the in-person classes. The guys gave me a huge discount and since I was familiar with the strategies and concepts of trading, the live class really helped me as Shaun and Natt personally mentored me in the areas I was lacking. This course helped me analyse and understand the market. The mentors showed me what is possible and also helped me with my mindset as I was young. I would recommend the course to people with all levels of experience. To those who are looking to get started but are hesitant. Do not be scared, these guys have verified results and are great mentors. Invest in yourself and take the plunge. I did, it went well for me."
"Astroforex has changed my life. After attending their course and obsessing over my new technical analysis skills that I have learnt I replaced my income within 3 months. This is a massive accomplishment for me as now I only have to work 1-2 hours a week for the same money and can spend most of my time doing what I love!!!… Instead of being stuck in an office working for someone else and now that I have a track record I am being offered funds to manage on a regular basis which is a good feeling :) Pro’s Taught by real traders with real results Best Technical Analysis in the game Great in-person Experience Amazing Value Con’s Online course is severely lacking No Community Feedback: I would like to see the online course be redone with more concise information with a checklist going through each step on video in real time. Make sure you do many examples on different pairs, market conditions so everything is black and white with no grey areas. Clarity is everything. I feel the current course is all over the place and isn’t even structured in the correct order which is the opposite to how the in person course is. I would also like to see Astoforex utilise the application slack for us students to connect with each other so we can surround ourselves with liked minded traders where we all share the same trading style. I am sure you would agree your learning environment makes a huge difference in becoming successful. I understand Shaun and Natt are very busy and probably can’t be as active as they would want in the Slack community as they run multiple businesses etc but its mainly for the students to connect with each other, share journals and discuss ideas. We will all hold each other accountable which will accelerate your students results expediently and that is priceless. Students will feel less inclined to contact the coaches or need constant assistance from webinars as the community will be thriving. We can support each other and grow together! Trading is very lonely and it doesn’t have to be if you make use of your community. Despite the negative things that I have mentioned Astroforex are currently the BEST forex education provider out there for wherever you are in your forex journey and the only ones that I know who withdraw large amounts of money from the market consistently with proof..However if you choose not to listen to my feedback I feel you will be missing a great opportunity to take your course to the next level. Thank you for everything. I will definitely be giving back to the community if you choose that path. I want to support everyone on their journey so they can get the life changing opportunities that you’ve given me and because of you I have a lot of extra time to give back 👍👍👍"
"Online course course is extremely brief and doesn't do astroforex justice. The older 5 video course is better. Please let john dollery redo the online course!!!!!!!"
"So, I originally was involved in Crypto Currencies and discovered Cryptonary via Instagram. I originally took his course and in all honesty the only reason I was able to hold through the low's psychology is due to Toray's reassurance. After discovering Cryptonary I then discovered Astro FX/Everything FX. I first started with the online course, I read through the Astro FX Booklet which educates so well, I have taken so much away from the book alone. Then I went over the videos. From setting up my charts & use of the tools to price action, candlestick formation and so much more! After completing this I couldn't wait to book myself in for the 1-1 Course, I took this with John over 3 Days and it was amazing. Everything just came together so much and I feel as if I learnt everything I needed. He went in to so much where I understood it so well and when I left I couldn't wait to get back to put what I had been taught to the test. So I got back, had some work commitments to deal with and then set myself a target of 400 PIPS for the month, I want to aim to do this every Month. I am still currently working and trading so bare in mind I am not 100% fully committed to trading as much as I would like to be but It has now come to the end of my first live trading Month and not only did I come out with my 400 PIP Target, I smashed this and come away with 608 PIPS for the Month! Well above targeted goal. I am also booking myself in for further webinar's over the next coming months with John to catch up and look at my progress and seeing I am doing everything as I should and maybe tweak/improve some of my doings. I am also an Everything FX Member which I from time to time go over to the members zone to see the technical videos each day on the currency pairs. I like to see for extra confluences that my bias also matches the guys over at Everything FX/Astro FX. If you are seriously looking to get involved with Forex Trading, I honestly wouldn't look anywhere else and get involved right away with AstroFX. You will come away with everything you need to know. The guys are a true inspiration. I had followed Toray/Cryptonary from late 2017 and then went for the 1-1 Course with AstroFX by May 2018. Keep up the great work guys, John, Shaun, Natt & Toray! Your lifestyles are insane and hopefully I will be joining you at the top in the very near future! Onward's and Upward's guys! Dayle"
"GREAT CONTENT AND PERFECT STRATEGIES YOU PERFECT YOUR CRAFT, THE GUYS DO NOT PROMISE AN OVERNIGHT GET RICH QUICK SCHEME. IF YOU ARE TO BE CONSISTENT AND LEARN FROM THE BEST THEN I CANNOT RECCOMEND IT ENOUGH"
"Really helpful - these guys helped me when i was struggling with consistency. always giving me feedback on how i can approve"
"Hello guys, something caught my interest,and that interest stuck,although I experienced few drawback's,but finally,my persistence was rewarded!! Today I'm a proud of astrofx Thank you so much Astrofx"
"ASTROFX is the best. Good trade guys. They have made me rich in a few weeks time. Everyone should trade with astrofx. Thanks guys."
"The most important education I’ve had in all of my 21 years on this planet. Purchasing this course was the best move I’ve made. Forex from the ground up is what is taught at a Astrofx. Their Guidebook on trading will develop you into a beast in the forex market as it is as well the best book I’ve ever read in my lifetime, nothing is left out in this book. As well as their everythingfx website which is very informative. I know Shaun and everyone at Astrofx will do everything in their power to keep improving the course because they’re always adding new info to our trading style."
Astrofx is rated 4.71 based on 183 reviews