Astrofx Reviews

4.8
Based on 260 reviews
Read Astrofx Reviews

About Astrofx:

Providing mentorship programmes for the aspiring trader, Astrofx is one of the UK's leading schools of Foreign Exchange trading.

With a combined experience of 16 years, the team of professional traders have gone from strength to strength, in the pursuit to becoming reputable mentors and traders across the globe.

Recognised by the likes of fxstreet.com and tradingview.com.

contact@astrofxc.com

49 Grosvenor StMayfair, London

Tell us how Astrofx made you happy
Astrofx 5 star review on 24th May 2019
Astrofx 5 star review on 3rd February 2017
Dillan Gamanlal
Astrofx 5 star review on 26th January 2017
Soner
I took the AstroFX 1-1 course 3 weeks ago and in 3 simple words, it changed my life. I was battling with the markets for 4 years prior to attending, and I had enough. I then decided to make the investment in myself and contacted the Astro Team. Over the 3 days, I was taught by Marco, Craig, Shaun and Natt which was great as all 4 individuals shared their experiences, gave me advise and shed some light on my journey going forward. Since the Course, I have received a call from Marco every week where we run over my analysis and discuss the week ahead which has been great because I have not been left to do this all on my own. If you are considering learning how to trade I could not recommend these guys enough!!
I don't think this thing is real I invested and couldn't get my profit because they say my profit ran over And I was not the only one, even the person who referred me said the same thing.
Am fost pacalita am depus 1800euro in luna februarie si nu am primit nici un ban !!!!
This review is to give my honest feedback about my experience so far on what I've seen and what I've heard. I'd like to first of all say the education has helped me immensely, but I'd wish they would update their course material more regulary though and I'm up on my account and have requested a withdrawal twice with not a single problem. I've been on the floor when I could and found it useful during the sessions as well as being able to ask questions. Most these reviews seem to be targeting particular individuals and sound very personal rather than business. I heard a lot of gossip and rumours, most of them are started by people no longer part of the program, or pure speculation. If people had spent more time focusing on their trading rather than spreading malicious lies, maybe they would be profitable perhaps. Example include rumours of them being on some BBC show turned out to be about another person and not Astrofxc and infact showed Aman telling the truth about how many people lose in this industry. The whole documentary was focused around GS3Trades which was not what I was told. I was very suspicious before I joined from what I read here but it seems to be clearly written by the competition or ex-employs. Probably a reason why they are no longer part of the company and they're sat trying to cause problems. I'm all about positive energy and I can't come to terms with such hideous people who sit at home with nothing better to do...maybe they could use that time to learn to trade! I've personally never experienced any issues and find the whole team approachable and helpful especially Marco. I would recommend Astrofxc since they have been around for years which is unlike anyone else in this space. Personally I think they have less people in their team, the better quality of analysis I've received in their telegram channel. I'm currently +16% up and have withdrawn twice now. Getting a withdrawal once a month is annoying but how many people actually make withdrawals so its actually helped me focus and be more disciplined. I was also worried about such low leverage offered but again, it has ensured I select only the best trades rather than jumping in with FOMO. In my opinion, this industry is sadly full of cowboy traders and educators, and finding genuine mentors is difficult. Only thing that ruins it for me is how child-like behaviours where people resort to petty things on social media with little or no proof. This review was triggered by something I saw online by an ex-partner or employee and it's a shame to see the grown men acting childish.
AstroFX is one of the fastest growing trading school in town. They have a great environment for learning and have a very well equipped classroom
The course helped me understand trading and with the great mentors from AstroFX I am now ready for trading on the floor!
You pay one thing, then they want you to pay miners which they dont tell you about till later. Then when you pay, they want you to p as y more. Big rip off.
The course's amount of detail demonstrates the trader's commitment to ensuring that students learn the proper method to trade without making the common mistakes that most novice traders do.
Great knowledgeable people.They were able to provide all the knowledge with regards in foreign exchange trading. Highly recommended for beginners!
Everything was conducted in a professional manner, from the presentations to the follow-up calls from the agents. I am especially enjoying the trading platform. The support team had always stayed consistent and commited providing the same quality service from the first day up to the last day of our training.
Thanks to AstroFX I have learned so much and experienced being on the trading floor!
The course and training were great and they also let us experience the trading floor! It was such a good experience! Thank you!
Liar that steals money!!!!still waiting for my withdrawel after it has been processed!!!! Theaf!!!!liar and a cheater😠😠😠😠
The level of detail that the course goes into shows the dedication that the trader has to ensuring that the students really learn the correct way to trade without making all the mistakes that most new traders make.
The course content is extremely valuable and taught by people who are actually using the information, techniques and analysis successfully which was very helpful when it came to applying the knowledge.Thank you AstroFX
Very informative and very honest . Friendly, knowledgeable coaches who are always willing to help.I just get so excited everytime I really get something and that I'm moving closer and closer to my goals. Thank you AstroFX
The lectures are very well prepared and the video covers examples where you can learn from real life experience. Very informative and highly recommended!
Realist draw down limit, no daily limits or targets I have to hit. This is what trading is meant to be like. Don't be fooled by firms like FTMO or trading talent.
The accelerated programme has been so useful. Mentorship calls have been great. Cant wait to get to the trading floor.
I write this review for the excellent support service astrofx has. I've been in the program for over a year now, have really struggled with the psychology of the market and have had a drastic drawdown with my account. What happens most often is that you have fear and are demotivated. Have worked up with my knowledge, still the account goes up but the confidence to be in the market is not there. As I get a golden opportunity to reset my account to the opening balance of Pratheep. I really appreciate this help I have received, which in turn changes a lot with my psychological part in that case, and gives this review 5 stars for Pratheep and Astrofx's service
I've personally never experienced any issues and find the whole team approachable and helpful. I would recommend Astrofxc since they have been around for years which is unlike anyone else in this space. Personally I think they have less people in their team but its stronger and they're customer focused with their customer care teams both in Spanish and English.
Astrofx is rated 4.78 based on 260 reviews