Astrofx Reviews

of reviewers recommend Astrofx
Read Astrofx Reviews

About Astrofx:

Providing mentorship programmes for the aspiring trader, Astrofx is one of the UK's leading schools of Foreign Exchange trading.

With a combined experience of 16 years, the team of professional traders have gone from strength to strength, in the pursuit to becoming reputable mentors and traders across the globe.

Recognised by the likes of fxstreet.com and tradingview.com.

contact@astrofxc.com

49 Grosvenor StMayfair, London

Tell us how Astrofx made you happy
Astrofx 5 star review on 24th May 2019
Dillan Gamanlal
Astrofx 5 star review on 26th January 2017
Soner
Astrofx 1 star review on 29th August 2017
I took the AstroFX 1-1 course 3 weeks ago and in 3 simple words, it changed my life. I was battling with the markets for 4 years prior to attending, and I had enough. I then decided to make the investment in myself and contacted the Astro Team. Over the 3 days, I was taught by Marco, Craig, Shaun and Natt which was great as all 4 individuals shared their experiences, gave me advise and shed some light on my journey going forward. Since the Course, I have received a call from Marco every week where we run over my analysis and discuss the week ahead which has been great because I have not been left to do this all on my own. If you are considering learning how to trade I could not recommend these guys enough!!
I will strongly love to recommend the services of the best team of dark web hackers. they are professional and very discreet in carrying out their jobs, they have the best customer service agents and satisfaction at heart. If you have any services you wish to contact them for, go on albertgonzalezwizard (@) gmail com / Whatassp +31684181827 or Telegram:  +31687920980. They help track and monitor your cheating partner's phone without his idea, clear or erase criminal records as well as repair a bad credit score, all social media hacks,funds recovery and many others.
astrofx is a scam company, I'm a victim of astrofx scam. they took away my life savings and left me frustrated, I met Donnas Lisa at a conference meet and she helped me through my fund's recovery process. I'm happy and I feel is best I share my testimony so other victims can also get their money back, you can message her for help donnaslisathomas @ protonmail . com
I have had good times with Fxzn Binary but the terrible experience far overwhelms all the good they’ve done. I invested $360,000 in two of their investment platforms in Europe. My Principal and Interest plummeted to zero because my broker decided to auto run trades and lost all my money. I had gone in too deep. I contacted an International wealth recovery agency- RECOVERYCHAMBER.ORG. I was given a proper lowdown of the situation and the brilliant recovery strategy furnished with an exceptional customer service experience . I recovered 95% of all my hidden bonuses alongside my principal investment. Thanks to their team!
I was scammed from Dale Houston. He said he works for AstroFxTrading. www.astrofxtrading.com which is not longer a site. He scammed me out of $5600. I was suppose to get $13,000 back but I haven’t received nothing. His name on Instagram is dale_houston_fx. His what’s app is +441513292624. Report him so he won’t be able to scam another person. I hope these people go to jail
I have invested with some scam brokers in the past, and the story is as horrific as the ones i have read because i went through the ordeal myself. I lost almost 120,000 euros to this unfortunate brokers, then my lawyer referred me to a recovery firm that got my money back, plus my accrued bonuses. recoverysolution at tutanota . (com) ...Please stay clear of these scammers and if you have lost money you can still get your money back if you really want...
I gave my contacts to Astro and Pratheep called. He was very nice and gave me all the info. I wasn´t asking for a discount or so but he understood I was in an early stage with fx trading and he knew I had a busy schedule. So pay it all was a bit to much at the moment for not having the time. He offered me to get access to the basic videos. Now I'm hooked, suddenly I find the "time" and most important. I've could spend 1000 hours on YouTube and still not get the top down and overall perspective as Astro teach. Thanks Pratheep Best regards Simon, Sweden
It's quite unfortunate that many people including me have fallen for cryptocurrency investment scams. After you make your first deposit, they will try and convince you to make more deposit, and when you try to withdraw they ask you to make another deposit before you can access your profit. This really devastating when I explained to a colleague and he told me he experienced the same thing that I am in the middle of getting scam. He then informed me of FightingscamsATaolDTcome who helped in to sort his issues out. I reach out to them as well and my case was sorted.
Awesome ! That’s all I can say. This is my 3rd week since joining Astro and I can’t still believe what I’m seeing with my results so far PRATHEEP has been so nice to me and I’m digesting all the advice and lessons he’s been giving me so far. Thank you ASTRO !!!! You guys are the best in the world NO CAP
I got scammed out of 10k by Shaun lee and Amnat. I am a young aspiring trader who was encouraged by them to take out a loan in order to join the accelerated programme but as soon as they got my money I was no use to them or any of us for that matter in the same situation as me. The trading floor has a few salesmen there to recruit more traders but NO ONE there to answer questions or help us. After we all got suspicious and pulled together its all come to light that we have indeed been scammed and these two guys are quite literally laughing on us watching us play on fraud demo accounts with no money in them, I feel stupid and at times suicidal over this. There is no tuition, no trading real account. There is no nothing, just lies. Two men ruining the lives of others without any care or explanation. The only justice here would be to see these two in jail.
Lately, there has been more demand for cryptocurrencies even more than the normal so called note currency we have. Thereby leading to a lot of scammers online finding who to scam of their crypto. Many fall for this while some do not. We at cryptorefunder360 are here dedicated to helping those that have been scammed of their money online, here by providing them with recovery services which is recovering  if not all, but very high percent of their scammed money back. It seems hard to believe until when it is done. We at cryptorefunder360(at)gmail(dot)com are here with the right tech and tools that provide quality services to ensure that lost CRYPTOCURRENCIES are being recovered. You can reach via mail at CRYPTOREFUNDER360(AT)GMAIL(DOT)COM or whatsapp us +18035702316. Remember, we provide quality services.
I got scammed by astrofxtrading. For anyone got scammed by them and looking for help. My advice is collect all your records and report to CFTC. It called commodity Fanacial trade commission. You can sign up as a whistle blower to help take down fraud company that violated rules and laws. And As a whistleblower you are qualify for a fees base on how much money they fine the scammed company. Usually up to millions. And that the only way you have a chance to get your money back. Even if I don’t get my money back, I still want those company get taken down and not to ruined people live.
2 fraudsters who do NOT trade and mislead you into thinking you will actually live some kind of trading dream. Sadly it will never happen as they are living off you. The astro accelerated program is a scam.. in summery see www.instagram.com/riz__iqbal they give you a funded demo account and live off your money. the accounts are not real. Shaun lee is also a drug addict who took cocaine in the office daily.
Severely underwhelmed. Read @Riz__Iqbal stories on Instagram for actual details
Astro has given me confidence to continue my trading journey, I have received a lot of guidance and reassurance. It’s nice to have such a great team behind you when you are in such a demanding and stressful career! Raveena has helped me out a lot through my process thus far and I am more then grateful and happy to have her along with the the rest of the Astro staff and community helping me a long the way!!
I lost my life saving when I invested with Astrofx last year may and I was told by the trader to Make a reinvestment when I couldn’t withdraw my income and profit, it was a frustrating moment more me until I got in contact with Donna Lisa , she helped through the recovery process and I got all my money and my bonuses you can as well contact her via her e-mail: donnaslisathomas @ protonmail . Com WhatsApp: ‪+1 (619) 387‑8594‬
Stay away, don't do business with AstroFX
I joined Astrofx few weeks ago and my experience with them is very good so far. You find in their courses all that you need to be profitable but of course you need to put together that information and make your own strategy based on how you see the market . Their daily webinars help you a lot with the fundamentals and make you understand why the market is moving in that way. And last but not least, you have your own mentor that you can turn to and who will help you with the things you struggling with. Mine is Mantas and he helped me every time I needed it. So if you want to take your trading to the next level you know what you have to do. Thanks !
They are basically a scam. Leading people to believe they can make $2000 off of $200 investment. This far I've paid $550 and am still being told I have to pay another $100 to get the payout. This company is deceitful and is not transparent with their processes.
Left after 6 months. The "funded" account you get while going for the accelerated program is funded. But, its a funded demo account. And, you're at a bad broker called PrimeA1 which is having 30 pip stop losses. Its funny. You do get paid if you're in profit. But, they say you'll get paid after reaching 5%. They don't say you, that you actually need to be 10% in profit because you need to keep 5% buffer in your account. So, from the 5% you get 2.5%... And, its a b book broker. You should google what it means. The mentors are actually not mentors, it are recruiters. If you ask questions, you get answers you could actually think up yourself. The only thing they say is you should definitely watch the upcoming zoom's... yeah, right. So I pay a new month of membership, that's why. I'm not going to tell you names, but several mentors left while I was doing the accelerated program and they even told me that Astro doesn't care about their students. They only care about the money that they earn with the mentorship. The video's of shaun are good, but he's hiding stuff you need to figure out yourself. Don't go to them, search for a real mentor. oh and, I got paid £20 to place a positive review. But this is my REAL review. You can scroll below to see my old review.
Scammers scammers scammers, run AWAY!!
Astrofx is rated 4.33 based on 268 reviews