Astrofx Reviews

of reviewers recommend Astrofx
Read Astrofx Reviews

About Astrofx:

Providing mentorship programmes for the aspiring trader, Astrofx is one of the UK's leading schools of Foreign Exchange trading.

With a combined experience of 16 years, the team of professional traders have gone from strength to strength, in the pursuit to becoming reputable mentors and traders across the globe.

Recognised by the likes of fxstreet.com and tradingview.com.

contact@astrofxc.com

49 Grosvenor StMayfair, London

Tell us how Astrofx made you happy
Astrofx 5 star review on 24th May 2019
Dillan Gamanlal
Astrofx 5 star review on 26th January 2017
Soner
Astrofx 1 star review on 29th August 2017
I took the AstroFX 1-1 course 3 weeks ago and in 3 simple words, it changed my life. I was battling with the markets for 4 years prior to attending, and I had enough. I then decided to make the investment in myself and contacted the Astro Team. Over the 3 days, I was taught by Marco, Craig, Shaun and Natt which was great as all 4 individuals shared their experiences, gave me advise and shed some light on my journey going forward. Since the Course, I have received a call from Marco every week where we run over my analysis and discuss the week ahead which has been great because I have not been left to do this all on my own. If you are considering learning how to trade I could not recommend these guys enough!!
The level of detail that the course goes into shows the dedication that the trader has to ensuring that the students really learn the correct way to trade without making all the mistakes that most new traders make.
The course content is extremely valuable and taught by people who are actually using the information, techniques and analysis successfully which was very helpful when it came to applying the knowledge.Thank you AstroFX
Very informative and very honest . Friendly, knowledgeable coaches who are always willing to help.I just get so excited everytime I really get something and that I'm moving closer and closer to my goals. Thank you AstroFX
The lectures are very well prepared and the video covers examples where you can learn from real life experience. Very informative and highly recommended!
Realist draw down limit, no daily limits or targets I have to hit. This is what trading is meant to be like. Don't be fooled by firms like FTMO or trading talent.
The accelerated programme has been so useful. Mentorship calls have been great. Cant wait to get to the trading floor.
I write this review for the excellent support service astrofx has. I've been in the program for over a year now, have really struggled with the psychology of the market and have had a drastic drawdown with my account. What happens most often is that you have fear and are demotivated. Have worked up with my knowledge, still the account goes up but the confidence to be in the market is not there. As I get a golden opportunity to reset my account to the opening balance of Pratheep. I really appreciate this help I have received, which in turn changes a lot with my psychological part in that case, and gives this review 5 stars for Pratheep and Astrofx's service
I've personally never experienced any issues and find the whole team approachable and helpful. I would recommend Astrofxc since they have been around for years which is unlike anyone else in this space. Personally I think they have less people in their team but its stronger and they're customer focused with their customer care teams both in Spanish and English.
"This review is to give my honest feedback about my experience so far on what I've seen and what I've heard. I'd like to first of all say the education has helped me immensely and I'm up on my account and have requested a withdrawal twice with not a single problem. I've been on the floor and found it useful during the sessions as well as being able to ask questions. Most of these reviews seem to be targeting particular individuals and sound very personal rather than business. I heard a lot of gossip and rumours, most of them are started by people no longer part of the program or speculation. If people had spent more time focusing on their trading rather than spreading malicious lies, maybe they would be profitable. Rumours of them being on some BBC show turned out to be about another person and not Astrofxc and infact showed Aman Natt telling the truth about how many people lose in this industry."
Trading floor has been great, meet a lot of new people and made some new friends. Great to learn hands in a trading floor environment. Differently recommend to anyone who wants to take their trading to the next level.
Online course is great, spent a lot of money on others courses like swaggyc and nothing comes close to Astro. Cant wait to start the accelerated programme.
Another huge part of my journey with Astro has been working with Pratheep he has been an amazing mentor and has been there to help whenever I needed it. This in turn has helped my confidence and has made me feel like a part of the team
They opened my eyes to the bigger picture in trading both technically and fundamentally and more important psychologically as well. Having a great time on my trading journey with them and looking forward to everyday
Pratheep has been very professional and helpful in delivering all the inquiry and in my opinion he is astrofx wonderful asset . Great job Pratheep . Well done Astrofx.
I’m a guy from Italy that have joined Astro Accelerated package. what to say ... I can confirm that they are really serious and patient people, they guide you step by step right away to become their student. They offer a lot of services. Thanks once again to Pratheep for helping me enter the family. once again, I recommend this experience to everyone, you certainly won't regret it !!
Where to even start, Pratheep is honestly one of the kindest people I've ever spoken too I barely know the guy but the way he speaks and the respect he gives makes you feel like you've known him a lifetime. Hes very understanding and very helpful all the info he gave me has literally helped me so much and made my day if theres a prize or something for the best employee he deserves it top bloke 👌
Astro is an excellent company giving traders like me an opportunity to trade with larger capital. I've been in the program for 13 months and have made $43K in withdrawals. They provide the capital and the resources necessary to succeed. I had the pleasure of working with Pratheep. He is always available to talk and help at any time of day. You can contact him on Instagram @pratheep_fx
I love astrofx and I believe that I can become Rich through this wonderful platform. Astrofx is the best trade world wide you trust. Thank you so much astrofx. By Nathaniel Cordy Anthony. From Nigeria.
Great company, great team. Great relationship manager @pratheep
I will strongly love to recommend the services of the best team of dark web hackers. they are professional and very discreet in carrying out their jobs, they have the best customer service agents and satisfaction at heart. If you have any services you wish to contact them for, go on albertgonzalezwizard (@) gmail com / Whatassp +31684181827 or Telegram:  +31687920980. They help track and monitor your cheating partner's phone without his idea, clear or erase criminal records as well as repair a bad credit score, all social media hacks,funds recovery and many others.
Astrofx is rated 4.83 based on 248 reviews