Astounded Reviews

of reviewers recommend Astounded
Telephone, Live Chat
Read Astounded Reviews

About Astounded:

Astounded supplies PA Systems, Pro Audio Equipment, Stage / Band Lighting, Disco Lighting, and associated accessories at unbeatable prices. With a best value approach, products are sourced only from manufacturers who offer an incredible performance to price ratio - not simply 'big brands' which cost more for the name than the product itself. It couldn't be easier to buy from Astounded, with products available online, by phone and from their showroom in Lancaster.

Astounded offers a complete solution, geared to offer best value to all clients in terms of performance. With an expert system design team, Astounded take the guesswork out of selecting equipment and leave customers to focus on running their business or furthering their creative potential.

With an emphasis on honest, expert advice and genuine, no-nonsense customer service, Astounded is about more than simply selling products. The design team work closely with clients to establish an accurate project brief and deliver a technically focused, solutions led service that offers real value to your organisation, and helps to realise your creative vision.

Tell us how Astounded made you happy
Astounded 5 star review on 14th March 2020
Astounded 5 star review on 5th December 2018
Graham McHutchison
Astounded 5 star review on 22nd August 2018
Neil Mcalley
Delivery was prompt. Equipment works well. Not sure if I am getting maximum sound using mobile phone feed from spotify. Will experiment more .
Hi Terry, please feel free to call one of our team on 01524 845310 who will be happy to talk you through set up and usage.
Very good service
PA system sound is excellent. Delivery was very fast. It does wobble a lot when wheeling along and the controller doesn't work from a distance of more than about 3 feet, but overall I'm pleased.
Prompt service
My PA system was delivered in a good amount of time. The speaker seems to be working and the packaging was very good. The reason I didn't give a five is that the lead I got with it doesn't fit very well. You have to hold the lead in place or get it at the right angle. Not sure if I can ask for another one to be sent out? But generally good, thanks Becca Huggett
Hi Becca, many thanks for your review. I'm really sorry to hear about the lead. I'm a little confused though as I can't actually see a lead on your order, just the pa system? If you'd like to discuss it further, please don't hesitate to contact us on 01524845310. Many thanks. -Amber.
Good product. But not really loud enough for a field environment advertised in the description
Speedy delivery and easy replacement of a faulty speaker
When I had a problem with my selected order, Astounded were very responsive and helpful. With their extra information and assistance, I was able to solve my issue and find a set of products that was best for me.
Very quick delivery.
Hi Louise, many thanks for your feedback. I'm really sorry that you haven't had the information through. I've just spoken to our sales team who have advised that they emailed you on the 20th of November to confirm that these units come with a 2 year warranty. Dan is going to forward the message to you again now but it may be worth checking in your junk folder if nothing comes through. Once again, my apologies for any inconvenience or upset caused. Should you have any further queries or concerns, please don't hesitate to contact us. Many thanks. Amber.
The delivery was on time, the packing was good,
I needed a new Radio Mic as mine had failed at my last gig ...I called Astounded and chatted with a lovely chap who talked me through all the relevant options with my budget...I bought a Line 6 model which was delivered free of charge the next day...I worked with it last Saturday and it fantastic....many thanks Astounded for a great professional service. Dave DJ...Buxton High Peak
Delivery was prompt (Shame you forgot the free 1ltr smoke fluid.)
Hi Colin, I'm sorry to hear you weren't quite happy with the delivery. I've had a look in to this for you and with that unit, we list a free bottle of fog scent (which was shipped with the order), not a 1 litre bottle of fluid so the delivery should be correct. Apologies for any confusion caused. If you still feel you are missing something, please don't hesitate to contact us at sales@astounded.com or on 01524 845310 and we will be happy to look in to this for you. Many thanks. Amber Sales Support.
Provide a good range of products at a fair price
Good sound and should be suitable for use at my village fun dog show that I help to run and organise. A bit disappointed that the stand pole is scratched and has a 'ding' on it and the speaker has a flaw/mark on the front, about 2cm in diameter.
HI Brenda, I'm really sorry to hear you had some issues with the items, we weren't aware of this until now. It sounds as though there has maybe been some transit damage. We'd be happy to get these items swapped out for you if you like? Please don't hesitate to contact us and we will be happy to resolve this for you.
Correct order delivered when expected. No fuss. All's good.
The delivery was very quick and easily mobile!
Delivery was very prompt. everything was going well until we went to put the batteries in to the control unit for the mic, a spring was missing to keep the batteries in place, had to come up with a spring from and old remoter which is still loose in the batterie unit.
Hi Culm, I'm really sorry to hear you've had an issue with it. If you had contacted us about this, we would have got this sorted right away for you but we weren't aware of this until now. I'll send you an email now and we'll get this sorted for you..
Very pleased with the system that we purchased; also with the excellent responses that we got by telephone and email from your Steve Jones when asking further advice regarding vocalists microphones, and with blue-tooth connectivity to lap-top etc. Nadine
Good product knowledge and sound advice. Would have been 5 star if the member of staff had been more friendly and positive.
Swiftly despatched, with full email confirmation. No indication though of delivery day, so missed the first delivery and then had to wait in all day for the rescheduled delivery.
Astounded is rated 4.91 based on 886 reviews