Astounded Reviews

of reviewers recommend Astounded
Telephone, Live Chat
Read Astounded Reviews

About Astounded:

Astounded supplies PA Systems, Pro Audio Equipment, Stage / Band Lighting, Disco Lighting, and associated accessories at unbeatable prices. With a best value approach, products are sourced only from manufacturers who offer an incredible performance to price ratio - not simply 'big brands' which cost more for the name than the product itself. It couldn't be easier to buy from Astounded, with products available online, by phone and from their showroom in Lancaster.

Astounded offers a complete solution, geared to offer best value to all clients in terms of performance. With an expert system design team, Astounded take the guesswork out of selecting equipment and leave customers to focus on running their business or furthering their creative potential.

With an emphasis on honest, expert advice and genuine, no-nonsense customer service, Astounded is about more than simply selling products. The design team work closely with clients to establish an accurate project brief and deliver a technically focused, solutions led service that offers real value to your organisation, and helps to realise your creative vision.

Tell us how Astounded made you happy
Astounded 5 star review on 14th March 2020
Astounded 5 star review on 5th December 2018
Graham McHutchison
Astounded 5 star review on 22nd August 2018
Neil Mcalley
Well, the customer service I received from my first enquiry was very good and the advice was excellent. However, the equipment I purchased did not work properly and part of it was damaged. The heavy item arrived in just it's cardboard box without any additional outer packaging to protect it. Consequently, the box had been hit, or dropped, in transit and was damaged on arrival. I was really disappointed and had to return the PA Speaker for replacement, which meant that I couldn't use it over the Christmas - New Year period, as I had planned to do.
Quick response over the phone but no replacement controller sent, despite promise!
The order arrived when promised and was packaged securely
Item delivered on time
I was pleased how quick the stereo arrived and it seemed to be working ok, however, it vibrates a little on a few of the tracks I play and it's really distracting I'm a yoga teacher, working in a small hall, so I'm not turning the volume up After a week went passed, I decided to ask you about it , but when I spoke to one of your staff, he was quite disparaging. I played a piano track to him to try and demonstrate the vibration, which it duly did, however, his comment back was..."it's a piano track and the speaker isn't man enough to handle it". I did push to get more out, maybe it was a fault with the speaker, but he never budged from his position and didn't offer me an alternative solution that might alleviate my problem other than play with the treble or base. I didn't feel it was worth pursuing any further as your staff member was really adamant, but I don't feel I was listened to or helped and everytime the track comes on, I sit there and just hear the vibration. Sorry the feedback is of a negative variety, but unfortunately that was my experience. Denise Bridges
It was all a bit confusing. The gear all came as packages - I now have two footswitches I have no use for - and despite being basic kit the instruction booklets were very poor. Having said that, the support we got from Steve was VERY clear and helpful. Oliver
Response to order good, initial test of equipment (TPT202) good. Sound much better than expected, clear and natural. Headsets neat and easy to put on. Downside:- Battery light intermittant on one transmitter. One transmitter failed during first usage apparantly due to duff battery however, on subsequent test battery ok and both units working. Conclusion. Transmitter units are working ok, but there are concerns about reliability.
Astounded is rated 4.91 based on 880 reviews