Astounded Reviews

of reviewers recommend Astounded
Telephone, Live Chat
Read Astounded Reviews

About Astounded:

Astounded supplies PA Systems, Pro Audio Equipment, Stage / Band Lighting, Disco Lighting, and associated accessories at unbeatable prices. With a best value approach, products are sourced only from manufacturers who offer an incredible performance to price ratio - not simply 'big brands' which cost more for the name than the product itself. It couldn't be easier to buy from Astounded, with products available online, by phone and from their showroom in Lancaster.

Astounded offers a complete solution, geared to offer best value to all clients in terms of performance. With an expert system design team, Astounded take the guesswork out of selecting equipment and leave customers to focus on running their business or furthering their creative potential.

With an emphasis on honest, expert advice and genuine, no-nonsense customer service, Astounded is about more than simply selling products. The design team work closely with clients to establish an accurate project brief and deliver a technically focused, solutions led service that offers real value to your organisation, and helps to realise your creative vision.

Tell us how Astounded made you happy
Astounded 5 star review on 14th March 2020
Astounded 5 star review on 5th December 2018
Graham McHutchison
Astounded 5 star review on 22nd August 2018
Neil Mcalley
Hi I have been away received a active speaker of you and in the back for the mics the antani has broken and speaker crackels where do I stand king regards marcus
Hi Marcus, I'm really sorry to hear you've had an issue with your order. We weren't aware of any problems until we saw your review but if you'd like to contact us on 01524 845310 or at sales@astounded.com we'll be happy to look in to this for you and get any issues resolved. Many thanks. Amber Astounded.Com
I purchased a 1600W PA system from you last week , a repesentive then rang to say the speakers were out of stock and would I accept an equivalent to which I said yes. When the speakers arrived they are only 180W each giving a total of 360W not 1600W as advertised ! I feel cheated by this and now put off using you again as you clearly don't deliver what you advertise. I would appreciate any comments or a resolution. Thankyou.
Astounded is rated 4.91 based on 880 reviews