Astounded Reviews

of reviewers recommend Astounded
Telephone, Live Chat
Read Astounded Reviews

About Astounded:

Astounded supplies PA Systems, Pro Audio Equipment, Stage / Band Lighting, Disco Lighting, and associated accessories at unbeatable prices. With a best value approach, products are sourced only from manufacturers who offer an incredible performance to price ratio - not simply 'big brands' which cost more for the name than the product itself. It couldn't be easier to buy from Astounded, with products available online, by phone and from their showroom in Lancaster.

Astounded offers a complete solution, geared to offer best value to all clients in terms of performance. With an expert system design team, Astounded take the guesswork out of selecting equipment and leave customers to focus on running their business or furthering their creative potential.

With an emphasis on honest, expert advice and genuine, no-nonsense customer service, Astounded is about more than simply selling products. The design team work closely with clients to establish an accurate project brief and deliver a technically focused, solutions led service that offers real value to your organisation, and helps to realise your creative vision.

Tell us how Astounded made you happy
Astounded 5 star review on 14th March 2020
Astounded 5 star review on 5th December 2018
Graham McHutchison
Astounded 5 star review on 22nd August 2018
Neil Mcalley
Hey, firstly I wanted to say a big thank you to Chris Tinning, who was the sales assistant who served me, from the first contact down to the purchase date, Chris did help me out with this Qaudio wireless microphone system, the system is christle clear, will buy from this company again. Thank you.
Wanted a portable PA. Astounded's web site had an excellent review of portable PA's. Were very helpful when I then spoke over the phone. Price was excellent and delivered next day for free. Really pleased with the QTX QX12 PA-PLUS purchased - well built, good sound, lots of connection options and not too heavy.
I telephoned with a description of what I required and what I wanted it to do. Within a couple of days they telephoned me back with a recommendation of something which would fit my requirements. It was ordered and delivered without any problem and the goods arrived promptly and do the job I wanted. I am now totally satisfied.
Extremely helpful and friendly a pleasure to deal with
The staff are most helpful and knowledgeable.. many thanks Guys
The guys at Astounded replied immediately to my price match request and made it work out, unlike other shops that were very negative. The speakers were sent out same day, even special order as they’d just missed the earlier slot. If only all shops were so keen to please their customers! I’ll be back cheers.
Astounded 5 star review on 22nd August 2018
I am part of a charity entertainment group called Cleveleys Writers. We wanted a wireless amp system so that when we work around disabled people, there is no risk of them falling cables. The team listened carefully to our needs and provided the perfect solution at a keen price. Recently, one of our members found the twin to our unit and bought it as a back-up. we consulted Astounded and discovered that not only did we have a back-up, we could run both units from one mic. We are doing a gig, a garden party, to celebrate 100 years of the RAF. To have two amplifiers with NO cables at all and no need for access to mains power is marvelous ! especially since we will not know what space we have to reach until we get there. Two new mics from Astounded gives us our back up. The thoughtful advice from Astounded opens up possibilities that we had not thought possible. Match this with their keen pricing ensures we will never go anywhere else for our equipment needs.
Excellent did mine on phone lady was so nice .that give me the confidence to place the order. It was here the following day. Good job excellent service thank you
Great service - went the extra mile to make sure I was happy. Wouldn't hesitate to recommend them.
Great service from start to finish - no issue was too big would highly recommend this company
ordered two top quality citronic ppx600 amps from these guys and the products arrived 2 days before delivery date which i was very happy about would definitely recommend these guys will be buying from them again
PA system sound is excellent. Delivery was very fast. It does wobble a lot when wheeling along and the controller doesn't work from a distance of more than about 3 feet, but overall I'm pleased.
Great service and products.
Very pleased with the Busker, and great service
Astounded realised that I hadn't correctly matched my wireless microphone order with the PA unit ordered and informed me and suggested the correct alternative. The equipment sent was packed correctly and so far exceeds my expectations.
Great service and advice, very patient while I made my final decision on which speakers to buy. Will definitely be visiting again for any of my DJ equipment.
From my first approach to this company their communication and service was outstanding, starting with product knowledge, this led me on to order a Studiomaster PA system and It was delivered to me on the day that was stated. I will be using Astounded for any future equipment that my business may require. Many thanks. Geoff Sharp.
Good customer service, prompt delivery and happy with the product.
Just had amazing customer service from Chris and Dan. I was given invaluable help and advice from them before purchasing a PA system. The delivery was super fast and my order arrived on time. You couldn’t get a better service. Well done Astounded!
Delivered what we wanted on time. No problems
Astounded is rated 4.91 based on 885 reviews