Astounded Reviews

of reviewers recommend Astounded
Telephone, Live Chat
Read Astounded Reviews

About Astounded:

Astounded supplies PA Systems, Pro Audio Equipment, Stage / Band Lighting, Disco Lighting, and associated accessories at unbeatable prices. With a best value approach, products are sourced only from manufacturers who offer an incredible performance to price ratio - not simply 'big brands' which cost more for the name than the product itself. It couldn't be easier to buy from Astounded, with products available online, by phone and from their showroom in Lancaster.

Astounded offers a complete solution, geared to offer best value to all clients in terms of performance. With an expert system design team, Astounded take the guesswork out of selecting equipment and leave customers to focus on running their business or furthering their creative potential.

With an emphasis on honest, expert advice and genuine, no-nonsense customer service, Astounded is about more than simply selling products. The design team work closely with clients to establish an accurate project brief and deliver a technically focused, solutions led service that offers real value to your organisation, and helps to realise your creative vision.

Tell us how Astounded made you happy
Astounded 5 star review on 14th March 2020
Astounded 5 star review on 5th December 2018
Graham McHutchison
Astounded 5 star review on 22nd August 2018
Neil Mcalley
Prompt service. Good products.
Rapid delivery and excellent rapid response to my queries
Online chat is first class, if your unsure what you need they are always there to ask that technical question, or just to check stock levels when you need something next day. I have used Astounded many times now and never had any issues.
Very knowledgable, ever helpful staff, Daniel suggested the right product For my requirement and excellent service, Very happy and would strongly recommend Astounded. Great prices
Very pleased with item. Appears very powerful and compact. Comes as advertised. Looking forward to using it soon.
Always good service and straight honest answers
There are loads of websites you can pay your money and buy sound systems and equipment, but Chris and his team at Astounded are easy to get to talk to and really knowledgeable helpful. It was well worth us driving up to lancaster to get further advice and get the soundsystem to meet our needs. Thanks guys
I rang up for advice on purchasing a hearing loop amplifier and received some very helpful advice. I ordered the kit and it arrived the next day. Great service. I would recommend this company without any hesitation.
I bought the peavey FX2 32 for my church. It was promptly delivered no issues at all. We are yet to test the equipment but I'm confident it's fine.
Well, the customer service I received from my first enquiry was very good and the advice was excellent. However, the equipment I purchased did not work properly and part of it was damaged. The heavy item arrived in just it's cardboard box without any additional outer packaging to protect it. Consequently, the box had been hit, or dropped, in transit and was damaged on arrival. I was really disappointed and had to return the PA Speaker for replacement, which meant that I couldn't use it over the Christmas - New Year period, as I had planned to do.
Quality products. Excellent customer service. Rapid delivery. Web or phone. Recommended.
I requested help in the type of PA system to purchase for a small church. Both Dan and Amber provided the information I required. I was quickly supplied a replacement beltpack unit when the original had problems.
my second order in a few days - they give great advise and superb fast quality service
All perfect
Lovely customer support. Was able to chat about pros and cons if various items - which really allayed any concerns I had. Would definitely purchase from Astounded again.
Super fast delivery of a quality item. They are well made and easy to use.
Always helpful and understanding
I came to Astounded on the rebound from an awful experience with an amplifier repair company. I had to bite the bullet and purchase a new amplifier for my church sound and music system, and the difference in my experience truly Astounded! me. The amp came from Germany.... they fast tracked it for me.... and every query was met with courtesy and humour and a great willingness to be of help. Sadly, so very rare these days. I cannot endorse Astounded highly enough. Just a shame all companies dont follow their lead...
Good service, fast delivery and very pleased with the quality of the product.
Prompt service