Astounded Reviews

of reviewers recommend Astounded
Telephone, Live Chat
Read Astounded Reviews

About Astounded:

Astounded supplies PA Systems, Pro Audio Equipment, Stage / Band Lighting, Disco Lighting, and associated accessories at unbeatable prices. With a best value approach, products are sourced only from manufacturers who offer an incredible performance to price ratio - not simply 'big brands' which cost more for the name than the product itself. It couldn't be easier to buy from Astounded, with products available online, by phone and from their showroom in Lancaster.

Astounded offers a complete solution, geared to offer best value to all clients in terms of performance. With an expert system design team, Astounded take the guesswork out of selecting equipment and leave customers to focus on running their business or furthering their creative potential.

With an emphasis on honest, expert advice and genuine, no-nonsense customer service, Astounded is about more than simply selling products. The design team work closely with clients to establish an accurate project brief and deliver a technically focused, solutions led service that offers real value to your organisation, and helps to realise your creative vision.

Tell us how Astounded made you happy
Astounded 5 star review on 14th March 2020
Astounded 5 star review on 5th December 2018
Graham McHutchison
Astounded 5 star review on 22nd August 2018
Neil Mcalley
As always good service, I will be back soon. Thanks, Johnw.
Fantastic Aftersales Service on a set of electronic drums. Thanks for sorting, Amber! Canโ€™t recommend highly enough ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
Very please with my Citronic CM8-LIVE Compact Mixer. Previously used the CM6 so knew what I was getting. Excellent price from Astounded
I found the team at Astounded to be really helpful and knowledgeable, they gave me great advice when choosing a PA system and were friendly and professional at all times.
This is the 1st time brought of you Great service, Great product, will be coming back to you in the future
I bought a speaker which was much better than my expectations. Collected at the unit they operate from where i was given lots of good advice . Highly recommended.
Friendly and efficient contact with sales to confirm stock, shipped the same day and arrived next working day. Competitive pricing and free carriage, great service.
Have to say the customer service for Astounded is superb, generally the chat portal is always open and manned. Queries are dealt with very quickly, and items are shipped very efficiently. They are happy for you to pick their brains, if you have any project - big or small they will help
Great service and products.
Always a pleasure to order from and fantastic customer service
Very fast service! I phoned the next day & spoke to a lady as I had questions to ask. She gave me the option to amend the order if need be! I felt as if I was ordering from a family business! Rather than a proxy multi national! Would highly recommend
Before ordering I talked through my requirements with Chris who made some very useful suggestions to adapt my shopping list. It was all very positive and professional and saved me some cash! The service was excellent at all stages and the range of products available was substantial and fully met my requirements. All of the items arrived promptly.
I phoned asking for some advice, the guy I spoke with was very knowledgeable of your products and what I needed to achieve the best results. I ordered the products and received them very quickly. Great all-round service. Thank you.
good all round business
Excellent service. From initial call we were guided on the system we needed right through to delivery. Will definitely use this company again and highly recommend them.
phoning them to get advice is excellent .then placing an order and getting it delivered for free, is great, the order came the very next day.just as they agreed i found them nothing but first class
I ordered a replacement microphone for the QTX busker system I had previously bought from Astounded. To my surprise and delight it arrived in less than 24hours. Excellent service, thank you.
Very pleased with the company
So helpful and great products!
Great company to deal with, they give good honest advice and always have stock of what I need for the next install job.
Astounded is rated 4.91 based on 885 reviews