Assots Reviews

of reviewers recommend Assots
Email, Live Chat
Read Assots  Reviews
This is a fabulous bag. I bought it as a gift for a friend and she is delighted. I gotta it in clearance, but everyone would expect that I paid the full price, which was excellent value and I was just lucky to get it for less. This is a fabulous company and I am spreading the word. Guess where I will be looking first for Christmas gifts!
Hi Dawn

We are overwhelmed to have read your feedback. This Christmas we are going to have some great deals waiting for you.

We strive to maintain this positive shopping experience and look forward to serving you again :D

Best wishes,
Team Assots
Beautifully made I'm glad I purchased it.
Hi Kim,

Thanks for your lovely feedback. We look forward to serving you again :D

Best wishes
Team Assots
This bag was bought as a birthday gift and is fabulous. It is bigger than expected, so plenty of room for weekends away. The quality is outstanding. This was my first purchase from Assots, but certainly won't be my last. I also needed to contact customer service and the service was superb. This is how all companies should be.
Hi Dawn,

Thank you for your lovely feedback and 5-star rating. We are extremely overwhelmed at your kind words and are delighted to know that you are pleased with your purchase of our best seller "Cannon" holdall/weekender bag.

We strive to maintain this positive shopping experience and look forward to serving you again. :D

Team Assots
Fast and efficient service.
Hi Edna,

Thank you for your feedback and 5-star rating. We are glad you are happy with your Assots shopping experience.

We hope to maintain this and look forward to serving you again.

Team Assots
Great bags and Super fast delivery. I'll definitely be buying from here again.
Hi Mrs.Ellen,

Thank you for your feedback and 5-star rating. We are glad you had a great shopping experience, so did we. :D

Enjoy accessorising with Assots and we look forward to serving you again.

Team Assots
The only place I could find exactly what I wanted. Great price and very speedy delivery. Brilliant, thank you
Hi Sue,

Thank you for your feedback and 5 star rating. We are glad you were a satisfied customer.

Team Assots
Absolutely delighted with my purchase . Excellent quality too.
Hi Lesley,

Thank you for your kind words. We are glad you liked your purchase and your shopping experience with us.

We hope and look forward to serve you again.

Team Assots
Fantastic quality, beautiful leather and great service
Hi Lynne,

Thank for your feedback and 5-star rating. We are glad you enjoyed your shopping experience with us.

Team Assots
Very happy with the handbags
Hi Susan,

Thank you for your 5-star rating. It's so lovely to hear your kind words and feedback.

We hope you enjoy wearing your purchases and we look forward to helping you with any queries in the future!

Team Assots
My order was processed quickly & the backpack is of excellent quality.
Hi Katie,

Thank you for your feedback and 5-star rating. We are glad you had a positive shopping experience with us. Here's to many years' enjoyment.

We look forward to serving you again!!

Team Assots
Great product and quick service! Couldn't ask for more
Hi Jacqueline,

Thank you for your feedback and 5-star rating. We are glad you liked your shopping experience with us.

We hope to serve you again.

Team Assots
Bag as I expected from the description and photograph. Very quick delivery.
Hi Jane,

Thank you for your feedback and 5-star rating. We are glad we could meet your expectations. Enjoy your purchase and do keep coming for more. ;D

Team Assots
I needed a cross body bag and hadn’t found anything that could be worn with both smart fashion and sports wear. The bag I bought can be worn with everything and is made out of beautiful quality leather and looks just as good as the designer bags I have which cost hundreds of pounds.
I will definitely be buying more from Assots.
Hi Lynne,

What a lovely, positive review and 5-star rating, thank you so much. We're delighted that you enjoyed your Assots London shopping experience & hope you enjoy wearing your 'Linby' cross body bag just as much.

Team Assots
Beautiful soft leather backpack. Speedy delivery!
Hi Rachel,

Excellent device. Quality product
Hi there,

Thank you for your feedback and 5-star rating. We are glad you liked your shopping experience with Assots.

We look to serving you again.

Team Assots
Prompt delivery and free return
Quality product at a reasonable price.
Hi Cherry,

Thank you for your feedback and 5-star rating. We are glad you liked our product. Our aim is to deliver premium quality leather bags at affordable prices in the most hassle free way.

We would love to serve you again. Hope to see you soon. :D

Team Assots
Wonderful item, everything I wanted.
Hi there,

Thank you for your feedback and 5-star rating. We are so glad you are delighted with your Assots London experience and your 'Fann' cardholder purchase.

We hope to maintain this positivity and would look forward to serve you again.

Team Assots
Prompt service. For the price, the bag are great quality! I’ve recently bought my second bag from Assots and would happily buy more.
Hi Helen,

Thank you for your kind words and your lovely feedback. We would love to serve you again and we hope to maintain this 5-star rating. We are glad you liked your shopping experience with Assots.

Team Assots
A great bag and perfect size excellent quality and brilliant value.
Hi Emma,

Thank you for your feedback and 5-star rating. We are glad you liked your Assots shopping experience. We hope to keep this going and look forward to serving you again.

Team Assots
Quality is good. Sizes are as stated. Prices were very reasonably. Delivery prompt.
Hi there,

Thank you for your feedback and 5-star rating. We are glad you were satisfied with our product and your overall shopping experience. Our aim is to provide as much as information as possible so they receive what is expected. We try our best. :D

We look forward to serving you again and thank you once again for your genuine feedback.

Assots is rated 4.74 based on 125 reviews