Assots Reviews

Email, Live Chat
Read Assots  Reviews
Assots  5 star review on 3rd July 2019
More Photos & Videos
Liked the look of the products.
A gift for my wife, her comment, BRILLIANT, what more can I say. šŸ˜€
Great service let down by courier. Still awaiting my second order as impressed with quality of the products
Amazingly quick delivery service. Packaging just right for protection without waste!
Great small backpack type bag just the right size I was looking for. Very quick delivery excellent service.
5* all round.
The bag was exactly as described I received it in excellent condition packaged well and promptly delivered.
Love the bag and delivery was quick. Good email communication.
Very happy.
Great quality product
I’m delighted with my new handbag. The leather is softer than I expected and the size and design are just what I wanted. The response from Assots to queries I had was good, and the delivery was was efficient. I shall definitely look at Assots again and recommend them to others.
Very good service my bag arrived 2 days after purchase.
This is my 2nd bag from Assots and I'm very impressed will be buying again.
Lovely leather items, carefully packaged. Recipients all delighted.
Very helpful staff and responded to my email without delay.
Very Happy lady ..excellent quility..Genuine leather loads of space and easy to carry
Assots were great in making sure the bag we bought as a Xmas gift arrived on time with only a few days before the 25th! Responsive and their customer service was excellent.

Thanks
Beautiful quality mini backpack. Very efficient service. Delivery was free and was delivered next day. Will be ordering again from this company.
Great product, well made with soft leather. Ordered for a Christmas present but it didn't arrive when it had said it would. The company did email to say it was on it's way but there was a delay with the delivering company. To be fair Assots immediately responded to my emails and sought to calm my worries. The product arrived 2 weeks after I had ordered it (it was Christmas) but I would have felt less anxious if I had known it would have taken that long in the first place. However I would definitely order from the company again.
I use someone else's email to buy random things online.
Great product great service
My daughter loves her new mini rucksack and asked for the company behind it ! She is very choosy and is difficult to buy for so Hank you Assots Brilliant
Good service and value for money. Items were as described.
Excellent product and excellent service. I love my bag!
Assots is rated 4.71 based on 110 reviews