Asset ICT Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Asset ICT

About Asset ICT: Asset ICT is a family run business formed in 1999 supplying internet services and domain names. Having a compact core team allows us to be very flexible and competitive while providing a friendly first class service. Our aim is to build long lasting relationships with all our clients, many of which have been with us for over a decade.

How would you rate Asset ICT ?

"Do these guys ever sleep? I've sent questions at 2 in the morning, and had a response by 3 !!!"
"Very responsive and always ready to help in any way. They go above and beyond whenever I have an issue."
"I can’t recommend these guys enough if you are looking for somebody to look after your website. The world of internet development and SEO can be a real minefield so it's great to a have a company who I can rely upon to keep my websites up and running and reaching their full potential. James and his team really know what they are talking about. Whenever I have an issue, they always manage to sort it out quickly even if it’s meant working outside all normal office hours. They have recently been working on improving the seo of my website and have gone above and beyond what I expected. I have already seen really great results from their work, in terms of new customer enquiries Asset are friendly and amiable and nothing is ever too much trouble for them. Their services are not expensive - they have been worth every penny Thank you! :)"
"I would never use anyone else. Professional and quick!"
"Everything. Website difficulties (domains etc.. email setup etc..) were helped nay yourselves (assetICT) rapidly, with patients before my hair fell out. Good price, and just good allround. Great website hosting."
"Customer service is second to none! Always on hand to make amendments to my website and deal with any queries. Really happy with the website design and how quick things were done when I asked!"
"fast efficient service no problems at all"
"Great fast service from James and his team. Emails are responded to fast and issues are sorted quickly and effectually. Highly recommended. James Holmes"
"I've been using Asset ICT now for some time and I would say their service is amazing. You never have to wait for replies to support queries, even at silly o'clock. James goes out of his way to help and I would recommend them for hosting and domain names without hesitation. If there were more than 5 stars then I'd give more. Sarah Gleave - megheathdogleads.co.uk"
"Excellent company IMO Professional on the ball and give that little bit extra. Always seem to be working out of hours and very patient kind, supportive and tolerant, whilst revamping my Gilberts website, to wordpress. Especially to computer challenged peeps like me..On going support excellent, again always someone around, and they find ways and solutions to every problem. I cannot recommend them enough, as website designers, and hosts for my websites . All in safe hands, and not at outrageous prices, great to know a good team are there for ongoing maintenance advice and new ideas.Many thanks and best to all Su...."
"I had a problem with my website WordPress theme and James bent over backwards to sort the problem out for me. I would highly recommend this company to anybody looking for a quality company to maintain your website."
"Asset ICT are a great company and extremely helpful when ever there is an issue or an update that is required, they get on and resolve things in a quick and timely manner and even work to get things completed even out of Hours to go the extra mile and keep the customer happy. Cant recommend them high enough to anybody. A Five star company for sure, would give them 10 stars if I could."
"I have hosted with Asset ICT for 15+ years. Hopefully that says it all. Rock solid infrastructure supported by a quality team. On the rare occasions I do contact them for an admin change or advice, the response ALWAYS impresses, whatever time of day. They continue to set the benchmark in my mind for customer service."
"I have dealt with the guys at AssetICT for many years now following a personal recommendation. Overall they are excellent and I would have no hesitation in recommending them to anyone. There tech support help is incredibly quick and first class 24/7. Cannot fault them!"
"Always very helpful and good response rate."
"Very quick and professional prompt reply straight to the issue in hand without the hasstle of any phonecall all sorted through the online resources Thanks very much for my webhosting no hesitation recommending to other friends"
"Asset ICT look after our website with no hassle and excellent customer service. Always helpful whatever the query and quick to respond. Great, friendly professionals."
"Very helpful if you have an issue"
"AssetICT is a solid and reliable hosting provision. On the rare occasions when support is necessary, they have been quick to respond, are always courteous, highly capable and issues are resolved quickly. I highly recommend them. Neil - owner, en.joycreate"
"Very helpful and responsive whenever there have been issues, even though we've caused them."
Asset ICT is rated 4.96 based on 46 reviews