Aspect Corporate Clothing Ltd Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Aspect Corporate Clothing Ltd

About Aspect Corporate Clothing Ltd: Corporate clothing and promotion business gifts

david.wilton@corporateclothingwear.com

Unit 1Rowland Close

How would you rate Aspect Corporate Clothing Ltd?

Jane
Jane
Verified Buyer

We have used Aspect several times over the past few years and I would recommend the company without reservation. A fundamental reason is that the quality of the merchandise and the designs are excellent. More importantly perhaps is that the service is excellent too. I'm really pernickety about the details of the logo design and I must be David's nightmare customer, yet he always takes the time to get it just right.
Neil
Neil
Verified Buyer

Yet again you have surpassed our expectaions. Delivered ahead of schedule, faultless workmanship and superb garments - even with alterations to spec of certain items you still pulled it out of the back for us, thanks.
A loyal customer for 10 years, why would I ever consider anyone else ? you tick all the boxes and some! Till next time
Kristie
Kristie
Verified Buyer

Great communication, wonderful products and service. They came quickly and cannot fault anything. Thank-you!
Yitzy
Yitzy
Verified Buyer

great service, friendly helpful and quick!
Aspect Corporate Clothing Ltd is rated 4.83 based on 133 reviews