Aspect Corporate Clothing Ltd Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Aspect Corporate Clothing Ltd

About Aspect Corporate Clothing Ltd: Corporate clothing and promotion business gifts

david.wilton@corporateclothingwear.com

Unit 1Rowland Close

How would you rate Aspect Corporate Clothing Ltd?

"Prompt response to my queries and quick, efficient service."
"Responded very quickly to any queries and delivery was pronto"
"Great products, quality and quick delivery"
"I recently used Aspect Corporate Clothing for a last minute order of personalized hoodies to be given out as gifts at a function. I found them them to be incredibly helpful and accommodating due to the late nature of the order. The product was of a high quality. The price was very competitive and I wouldnt hesitate using them again. Highly recommended."
"First class service. Quality clothing with beautiful stitched logo. Friendly staff. Would have no hesitation in recommending Aspect to others."
"excellent turnround of product , very fast service , very nice people to deal with , quality of garments were very good , overall i would definately recommend them ."
"very happy with service and delivery time all round"
"efficient service, quality products, good value for money"
"As always the turnaround time was very good and Aspect kept me informed of progress."
"Brilliant customer service"
"Excellent communication, goods were delivered when said they would be. Print came out great. thank you!"
"Friendly reliable organisation that we have ordered from for a few years now. Excellent service - prompt with good, fair pricing."
"Very quick delivery of a large order so that we received it in time for our event"
"Very efficient and friendly service with order delivered on time."
"always a great service"
"delivered when they said, what they said."
"They went above and beyond what I would expect from a supplier to ensure my garmemts were delivered directly to the exhibition venue as I ordered so late. Great company to work with."
"Very easy to deal with, happy to accommodate my wishes. Good quality product."
"We requested some last minute changes to the order and our contact was very responsive in answering our needs enabling us to make the necessary changes."
"We had a really short notice job that came in, with only 2 days notice, Aspect Corporate Clothing jumped straight on it and made everything come together! The best bit was that we didn't feel like we needed to worry about it at all, we knew that they had everything in hand. Super reliable!"
Aspect Corporate Clothing Ltd is rated 4.84 based on 136 reviews