Aspect Corporate Clothing Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Aspect Corporate Clothing Ltd
Read Aspect Corporate Clothing Ltd Reviews

About Aspect Corporate Clothing Ltd:

Corporate clothing and promotion business gifts manufacturer and supplier. Celebrating 30 years trading in 2020.

david.wilton@corporateclothingwear.com

Unit 1 Rowland Close, ,

Tell us how Aspect Corporate Clothing Ltd made you happy
Very responsive to all my questions and requests! Helped with changing our logo and everything arrived to a good standard ahead of schedule.
Trusty and flexible partner
Good Product and good service.
David was super helpful every step of the ordering and delivery process. The t-shirts were of a good quality and were perfect for our team event. They pride themselves on perfection and replace one t-shirt instantly when I wasn't 100% happy.
Aspect clothing has always provided us with a prompt good quality service. We have had various different products with our company logo all good quality and look good. David is always very friendly and happy to advise.
Excellent service, easy to deal with and very efficient
I dealt with David and he was extremely helpful in assisting with what product would best suit our needs. Communication was great getting the design perfected, very efficient and a great service. Marilyn from accounts was also a delight to deal with and made the process effortless. I'm very pleased with the end results and will definitely use this company again. Great service from start to finish. Highly recommended.
Very helpful assistance and clear information about the design, ordering and delivery process. The garment quality seems to be good, and the quality of the embroidery very good too.
This was my second order with the company and once again I feel I received excellent customer service and dealing with David, I found him to be both knowledgeable and very patient with us. The clothing originally purchased was a of a very good quality and stood up well, both colour and the embroidery to a very hard life in the service maintenance industry. I would not hesitate to recommend this company.
We have been using Aspect for many years now. David is always very helpful and professional I have had faultless service each time I have ordered; with the items as described, great quality materials and embroidery and always on time. I would recommend Aspect to anyone looking for a quality product at a great price. Joseph Borlase Swiss Farm Henley
Very prompt service in replying to e-mails and always helpful. Finished product is great, we're so pleased with the new polo shirts, sweatshirts and jackets. Great quality. Thank you.
Quick to respond, easy to order and speedy delivery. We would use Aspect again!
The service I received was outstanding. Fast, friendly, affordable and a great product. David was highly knowledgeable and efficient. On the website it says they won't accept a job if they can't meet the deadline, I found this to be absolutely true! They managed to turn my order around in 3 days. I'm delighted with the end results and will definitely use this company again. Highly recommended.
Always a pleasure dealing with David . Prompt service and excellent quality workwear exactly as ordered
So far we've ordered advance samples for an embroidered rugby top (we'll be ordering 500 in due course) The communication, speed of delivery and quality of product are fantastic. I'd have no hesitation in recommending.
Excellent Service - so Fast
The team are easy to deal with, they always try to meet our sometimes last minute deadlines where possible on garments/ embroidery/ printing etc.
Clothes came as ordered. Some loose threads but overall good quality.
David at Aspect was professional, helpful and patient with my very specific requirements.I would recommend Aspect for branded and bespoke products if you want good quality and great service.
David was a pleasure to deal with. The process was simple and the mock up's were a great help in the decision making process.
Aspect Corporate Clothing Ltd is rated 4.88 based on 192 reviews