Aspect Corporate Clothing Ltd Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Aspect Corporate Clothing Ltd

About Aspect Corporate Clothing Ltd: Corporate clothing and promotion business gifts

david.wilton@corporateclothingwear.com

Unit 1Rowland Close

How would you rate Aspect Corporate Clothing Ltd?

Jon
Verified Buyer

I recently used Aspect Corporate Clothing for a last minute order of personalized hoodies to be given out as gifts at a function. I found them them to be incredibly helpful and accommodating due to the late nature of the order. The product was of a high quality. The price was very competitive and I wouldnt hesitate using them again. Highly recommended.
Verified Buyer

First class service. Quality clothing with beautiful stitched logo. Friendly staff. Would have no hesitation in recommending Aspect to others.
Bill
Verified Buyer

excellent turnround of product , very fast service , very nice people to deal with ,
quality of garments were very good ,

overall i would definately recommend them .
Chris
Verified Buyer

very happy with service and delivery time all round
Rachel
Verified Buyer

efficient service, quality products, good value for money
Verified Buyer

As always the turnaround time was very good and Aspect kept me informed of progress.

Brilliant customer service
Avrohom
Verified Buyer

Excellent communication, goods were delivered when said they would be. Print came out great.

thank you!
Joanne
Verified Buyer

Friendly reliable organisation that we have ordered from for a few years now. Excellent service - prompt with good, fair pricing.
Verified Buyer

Very quick delivery of a large order so that we received it in time for our event
John
Verified Buyer

Very efficient and friendly service with order delivered on time.
Tom

always a great service
Verified Buyer

delivered when they said, what they said.
Mary S
Verified Buyer

They went above and beyond what I would expect from a supplier to ensure my garmemts were delivered directly to the exhibition venue as I ordered so late. Great company to work with.
Graham
Verified Buyer

Very easy to deal with, happy to accommodate my wishes. Good quality product.
Michael
Verified Buyer

We requested some last minute changes to the order and our contact was very responsive in answering our needs enabling us to make the necessary changes.
Jess
Verified Buyer

We had a really short notice job that came in, with only 2 days notice, Aspect Corporate Clothing jumped straight on it and made everything come together! The best bit was that we didn't feel like we needed to worry about it at all, we knew that they had everything in hand. Super reliable!
Dave
Verified Buyer

What great service! Personalised great quality T shirts delivered to France, exactly on time.
My fifth order!
Verified Buyer

Excellent customer service, quality of goods, and quick delivery.
Caroline
Verified Buyer

They were patient, helpful and efficient
Aspect Corporate Clothing Ltd is rated 4.83 based on 133 reviews