Asos Reviews

Asos have a Customer Happiness Grade of B-. Customers love their prices, delivery and customer service but are unhappy with their refunds. Full Insights

77% of reviewers recommend Asos
Live Chat, Email

How would you rate Asos ?

"I'm located in Saudi Arabia. T'was my first time to buy an item from Asos - a pair of Nike shoes. After hours of searching around the internet and making sure the athenticity of the product I must say that the product is legit with its origibal box (I was skeptical at first when it was written that it was made from China; but as I checked in the website of nike.com.sa, the country of origin of that particular item is indeed also from China - I bought the product in Asos bec. The size I intended to buy on the official website was unavailable). Product was estimated to be delivered 13th of July, not bad to be delivered a day after - a total of 11 days from my date of order. But I'm not sure if I'll be back again for another purchase as there are a lot of negative feedbacks being written lately and I cannot take any risks although I was really, really anxious on buying my first purchase if I'd ever encounter a problem, but thanks Asos and Aramex delivery as I did not encounter one, nevertheless good rating is all I can give."
"Having a specific item I couldn't find elsewhere."
"Asos is a company I shop with more than anyone else. The perks of shopping with this company are great, unlimited next day delivery for a year for a tiny fee which saves an incredible amount of money. Gaining points being part of the A-list meaning you end up gaining vouchers to spend just from making purchases, and even a way to pay which means you can try before you buy - which I love. Their own brand clothing is true to size and good quality, and their customer service is good with a pretty forgiving returns policy for when things dont work out. Thanks Asos!"
"Endless options of versaille clothes"
"Been waiting for some parcels to arrive for a while but i still think they have a very good service and customer care."
"They are brilliant. Returns are so simple and they take each delivery case by case."
"A broad selection of clothes, with a whole Plus size male area, making buying clothes online for myself, a bigger man, much much easier"
"ASOS has been prompt at replying to my emails. The staff on the online chat have been really helpful. The clothes are lovely."
"I bought a sports suit and he is very good!"
"when the item was problematic they send me another one without any problems during the procedure"
"A vast palette of products with acceptable prices. The delivery process is very punctual as well."
"Very quick free delivery with good quality dresses. I need to return one dress, so will review the returns when completed."
"Straightforward and stress free shopping experience, including returns process"
"have a wide selection and are able to search very specifically so helpful if looking for a particular item. quality hard to predict though"
"GOOD THINGS, EXPRESS DELIVERY, GOOD QUALITY"
"Asos stick many major brands, as well as there own brand which is amazing quality, the customer service team on the live chat are very helpful and are eager to help when there is a problem. The delivery fee is acceptable and fast, they never fail to disappoint. I love the point system as they reward £5 pound vouchers if you shop often just like me, this is a great way of giving back to the loyal customers."
"Speedy delivery"
"Such a great range of products, you can pretty much find anything on here, with a decent delivery speed as well."
"Quick and efficient dispatch of items I needed for a birthday present."
"very large selection of goods, some prices are high, delivery cost is also expensive."
Asos is rated 4.07 based on 879 reviews