Asos Reviews

Asos have a Customer Happiness Grade of B-. Customers love their prices and customer service but are unhappy with their refunds. Full Insights

75% of reviewers recommend Asos
1PM
1PM
Live Chat, Email, Telephone
Over a week

How would you rate Asos ?

"I'm in love with what ASOS bring for their top trends! Only 4 stars because the delivery was well over a week - it used to be within 3-4 days, what's happened with that!? Apart from that, super happy."
"Quick delivery with easy returns."
"THEY SOLD VERY NICE PRODUCT IT WAS VERY GOOD AND SPEEDY BUYING AND DELIEVERY BUT THE PRICE WAS A BIT PRICY."
"Very good app and overall customer quality."
"Huge selection of high quality clothes that are adorable!"
"The website was very user-friendly, delivery of clothes was quick and over-all experience a positive one."
"Really good service, quick delivery"
"Good range and style of clothing suit all price ranges."
"I'm located in Saudi Arabia. T'was my first time to buy an item from Asos - a pair of Nike shoes. After hours of searching around the internet and making sure the athenticity of the product I must say that the product is legit with its origibal box (I was skeptical at first when it was written that it was made from China; but as I checked in the website of nike.com.sa, the country of origin of that particular item is indeed also from China - I bought the product in Asos bec. The size I intended to buy on the official website was unavailable). Product was estimated to be delivered 13th of July, not bad to be delivered a day after - a total of 11 days from my date of order. But I'm not sure if I'll be back again for another purchase as there are a lot of negative feedbacks being written lately and I cannot take any risks although I was really, really anxious on buying my first purchase if I'd ever encounter a problem, but thanks Asos and Aramex delivery as I did not encounter one, nevertheless good rating is all I can give."
"Having a specific item I couldn't find elsewhere."
"Asos is a company I shop with more than anyone else. The perks of shopping with this company are great, unlimited next day delivery for a year for a tiny fee which saves an incredible amount of money. Gaining points being part of the A-list meaning you end up gaining vouchers to spend just from making purchases, and even a way to pay which means you can try before you buy - which I love. Their own brand clothing is true to size and good quality, and their customer service is good with a pretty forgiving returns policy for when things dont work out. Thanks Asos!"
"Endless options of versaille clothes"
"Been waiting for some parcels to arrive for a while but i still think they have a very good service and customer care."
"They are brilliant. Returns are so simple and they take each delivery case by case."
"A broad selection of clothes, with a whole Plus size male area, making buying clothes online for myself, a bigger man, much much easier"
"ASOS has been prompt at replying to my emails. The staff on the online chat have been really helpful. The clothes are lovely."
"I bought a sports suit and he is very good!"
"when the item was problematic they send me another one without any problems during the procedure"
"A vast palette of products with acceptable prices. The delivery process is very punctual as well."
"Very quick free delivery with good quality dresses. I need to return one dress, so will review the returns when completed."
Asos is rated 4.00 based on 940 reviews