Asos Reviews

68% of reviewers recommend Asos
10PM
10PM

Tell us how Asos made you happy

Live Chat, Email, Telephone
Difficult
refunds process
Could Be Better
returns process
"baaaad baaad customer service + you pay for 2 day shipping and it takes around 5 days to ship LOL what a JOKE"
Are you Asos? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"I had a good experience before, until 4 weeks ago when I did not see my 2 parcels arriving, and wanted to get more information on the matter on the online chat, the customer care of one of them was disgusting. He was showing me how much I bored him and That he did not have time for me. But I was happy when a few days ago the customer care of asos messenger helped me to get my money back. However today when I wanted to order back my stuff I saw that asos shipping fee jumped for 4usd to 31.68 usd. And free shipping from 31.68 to 315 usd. Honestly I live in a small country where the salary is not that great and if the shipping price are jumping that high I prefer to look for another online clothing site, as for us its quite expensive. And when my friends and relatives got to know about it their reaction was the same. I don't think I will ever buy there again."
"Just avoid ASOS own branded items like the plague. They are cheap and badly made and it's a nightmare to get a refund for damaged items if you no longer have the original packaging. The quality of materials is mostly below par and do not hold up for long after a few washes. I have found the ASOS Brand wide-fit shoes are a terrible, uncomfortable fit and I always have to send these items back so I no longer bother ordering them. There are questions over how ethical the ASOS own brand is, if this is something important to you then maybe research first before you make any purchases. I certainly will be. I haven't had any other issues with their Customer Services or receiving items/sending items back straight away."
"Its a Coin Toss for Delivery Experience & Copy & Paste Responses From Customer Serivce To say that you'd have good delivery experience with ASOS is truly 50/50, just know most people usually only write review with they've had a bad experience with whomever they reviewing, like me. i've had good experience with ASOS fast and reliable but you see consistency is key and becuase they have different couriers your experience will thus vary. DHL & DPD seem to be the best due to they're tracking and notification features with notifying when you're the next delivery and ability to have multiple 'safe place' deliveries and depot areas but this again, can vary. For me it's a 7:10 ratio for every 7 good deliveries you'll with 3 extremely shi-tty ones. Hermes if you ever get them it can only get worse. As for the customer serivce they are USELESS. Robotic copy & paste responses, in which they always end up having to past your problem onto a 'specialist team' to solv, then you'll get an email about the issues being taken care of and a timeframe as to when it will be solve (if none delivery related). BUT. the issue lies in when the timeframe is expired and your problem is not solve, guess what happens next. the same customer service response, the same passing on to 'specialist team', the same email with timeframe of when issue should be solved. resulting in you eventually getting so fed up that you give up. The Asos way - eventually they'll give up hopefully by that time you learn to not trust this company and go to them with NO expectation if you have no where else to go to"
"Honestly, I've used ASOS for years. However, after this last order - which I am still waiting for it - I will NEVER order from ASOS again. WHAT HAPPENED TO THEIR DELIVERY SERVICE? WHAT HAPPENED TO THEIR CUSTOMER SERVICE? only one word can describe it and that is S-H-I-T. Rude customer service and if they try to deliver and you are not home the only option now is to go to the depot and collect. THERE IS A REASON WHY I SHOP ONLINE. If I wanted to go to the specific depot I would have gone to the shop and bought it...no need for ASOS. In shock how it went from being the place I used to buy every week to something I will never EVER use again."
"They used to be great, but lately they went downhill. Their last three shipments have been late, with no help from customer service and the tracking never updates, which they blame on the carrier. The customer service never has an answer except wait longer, then email us in a few days if you still don’t have it and we can talk again. A few days later I get the same answer, with no solution or offer to fix the problem. It is very frustrating."
"Unhelpful customer service, slow return and refund processing."
"Following the loss of a very expensive package and missing items from another. Asos closed my account without any way to challenge it"
"despite being a fantastic online store, do not deliver on time. You program to buy the product and tell it to arrive on time and not enough. I do not recommend."
"I'm usually a big fan of ASOS I buy most of my clothing from the site and they have a good variety of clothes usually (I'm size 18). But over the last 6 months I'm not impressed with their clothing. It's so boring and not versatile at all, I'm not sure if they want new customers but boohoo, pretty little thing and fashion nova to name a few are getting more orders and views than ASOS, and I love ASOS. Please get back on track ASOS!"
"Twitterㅤ - mobile.twitter.com"
"I wouldn't return faulty items for replacement as you might not get it back. The replacement process for me has involved 8 contacts with different customer service advisers at every point. I was told at first that I would be sent a replacement and that I should return the faulty item. I returned the faulty item and didn't receive anything after 8 days (3-5 day delivery expected). A refund for my purchase was then issued and I was told the item was no longer in stock. I contacted asking why I wasn't told this at the time (as I would've kept the it and made do). After 5 contacts I was finally told that the return/replacement department has a 48 hour delay and that the item must have gone out of stock in that time. I was not given a replacement and since ASOS was the cheapest retailer for this item I had to purchase the same item for much more elsewhere. I lost a significant amount of time dealing with the complaint and ended up spending more money than I wanted. The item in question was from Rains and could've have been replaced under their 12 month warranty has ASOS used it. The item is still in production and it seems that the item is only out of stock because ASOS don't wish to sell it anymore. Unacceptable processes behind the scenes led to an unacceptable outcome and this will likely happen again to other people."
"Poor delivery and customer service"
"I ordered 5 types of lingere and they were all bad quality except for one. The app looks nice, but prices need to reflect the true quality of some of their clothing. Sent the items back."
"I never received a refund for an order I returned. I accidentally notised that after a month I had returned the order. So unacceptable!"
"I am using Asos website from Germany and have a customer account, every time I wanna order and log in to my customer account all my products disappear, I can only order 1 product at the same time as my browser (Chrome) on Mac doesn't save more than 1 item. I tried to pause ad blocker and the issue weren't solved."
"I placed an order on Friday, paid a tenner for next day delivery to ensure delivery on Saturday, I have been constantly tracking this as I need the parcel this weekend, yet it still hasn't arrived. It is Sunday now and no explanation has been offered and I am being told to just wait until Monday to see if it arrives but if not I can contact ASOS again?! A very frustrating experience."
"I didn't receive my items for almost 2 weeks despite paying for next day delivery. Some (not all) of the items were poor quality."
"Dreadful unsympathetic customer service."
"Item lost at their but they cannot refund me or cancel order waste of time was meant to be Next day delivery"
Asos is rated 3.69 based on 1,220 reviews