Asos Reviews

Asos have a Customer Happiness Grade of B-. Customers love their prices, delivery and customer service but are unhappy with their refunds. Full Insights

77% of reviewers recommend Asos
Live Chat, Email

How would you rate Asos ?

"despite being a fantastic online store, do not deliver on time. You program to buy the product and tell it to arrive on time and not enough. I do not recommend."
"I'm usually a big fan of ASOS I buy most of my clothing from the site and they have a good variety of clothes usually (I'm size 18). But over the last 6 months I'm not impressed with their clothing. It's so boring and not versatile at all, I'm not sure if they want new customers but boohoo, pretty little thing and fashion nova to name a few are getting more orders and views than ASOS, and I love ASOS. Please get back on track ASOS!"
"Twitterㅤ - mobile.twitter.com"
"I wouldn't return faulty items for replacement as you might not get it back. The replacement process for me has involved 8 contacts with different customer service advisers at every point. I was told at first that I would be sent a replacement and that I should return the faulty item. I returned the faulty item and didn't receive anything after 8 days (3-5 day delivery expected). A refund for my purchase was then issued and I was told the item was no longer in stock. I contacted asking why I wasn't told this at the time (as I would've kept the it and made do). After 5 contacts I was finally told that the return/replacement department has a 48 hour delay and that the item must have gone out of stock in that time. I was not given a replacement and since ASOS was the cheapest retailer for this item I had to purchase the same item for much more elsewhere. I lost a significant amount of time dealing with the complaint and ended up spending more money than I wanted. The item in question was from Rains and could've have been replaced under their 12 month warranty has ASOS used it. The item is still in production and it seems that the item is only out of stock because ASOS don't wish to sell it anymore. Unacceptable processes behind the scenes led to an unacceptable outcome and this will likely happen again to other people."
"Poor delivery and customer service"
"I ordered 5 types of lingere and they were all bad quality except for one. The app looks nice, but prices need to reflect the true quality of some of their clothing. Sent the items back."
"I never received a refund for an order I returned. I accidentally notised that after a month I had returned the order. So unacceptable!"
"I am using Asos website from Germany and have a customer account, every time I wanna order and log in to my customer account all my products disappear, I can only order 1 product at the same time as my browser (Chrome) on Mac doesn't save more than 1 item. I tried to pause ad blocker and the issue weren't solved."
"I placed an order on Friday, paid a tenner for next day delivery to ensure delivery on Saturday, I have been constantly tracking this as I need the parcel this weekend, yet it still hasn't arrived. It is Sunday now and no explanation has been offered and I am being told to just wait until Monday to see if it arrives but if not I can contact ASOS again?! A very frustrating experience."
"I didn't receive my items for almost 2 weeks despite paying for next day delivery. Some (not all) of the items were poor quality."
"Dreadful unsympathetic customer service."
"Item lost at their but they cannot refund me or cancel order waste of time was meant to be Next day delivery"
"Ordered a parcel with the due date of 25th of April and has arrived 6 days late."
"Ordered and paid for shoes for my wedding. 3 days laters got an email saying its out stock and i'd receive a refund?! So why let me order it?!"
"how long does it take for customer service to respond by the website?"
Asos is rated 4.07 based on 879 reviews